Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   485 predictions/spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51566)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 02-24-2010 07:24 PM

485 predictions/spoilers

Whats going to happen now?? Theres a world of possibilites os leave a prediction.

Kreglze 02-24-2010 07:28 PM

Re: 485 predictions/spoilers

He will be saved soon and then be implanted with Itachi's eyes and have EMS, oh god Sasuke with EMS will be a beast.

platinumrug 02-24-2010 07:28 PM

I don't want to see them fight because it would be a waste really. Naruto is strong and healthy while Sasuke is going blind, insane, bleeding from his eye and all that junk. It'd be stupid for them to fight, I expect a nice little chat.

Lalalila 02-24-2010 07:33 PM

Here I go...

Sasuke with evil smile on his face

Sasuke: So you're here to, I was starting to wonder...

Naruto is watching Sasuke with angry face

Kakashi: I don't see Yamoto anywhere... Naruto you shouldn't come here, there is no other way, we have to do it... you saw what he was trying to do.

Sakura: Naruto... I'm sorry (and she's starts crying, nothing new (-_-, ))

Naruto is still looking at Sasuke

Sasuke: Aother fly to kill... Kakashi is right, you shouldn't come here (he activates sharingan) or maybe you want to die? (evil laugh)

Naruto is shocked

Sasuke thinking: Damn it! my eyesight is getting worse! I must rest before I go to Konoha...

Naruto: Why Sasuke?!... Why did you become like this?!

Sasuke: Why? Because I know the true!

Naruto: The true is you are manipulated by Madara! Can't you see?!

Sasuke: What I'm doing is what I want to do, and what I want is REVANGE! And I will not die till I KILL everyone in Konoha! (Sasuke in anger forms Sussano skeleton version, blood is flowing from the right eye, left eye is bleeding too but not so hard like left)

Naruto and Sakura jumps back.

Sasuke thinking: I must kill them fast!

Naruto is thinking about what Itachi told him and what he said to Itachi ( I will find a way to protect Konoha and Sasuke thing)

Naruto thinking: This cant be true! That's not Sasuke I know...

Kakashi: Watch out Naruto! Sasuke in this form is really dangerus and practically untouchable!

Naruto: Sasuke! Madara is manipulating you! Open your eyes Sasuke!

Sasuke: My eyes are open! They are open like never before! You will know this before the fight ends!

Sasuke in Sussano form starts running toward Naruto and Sakura.

Naruto is forming kage bunshin seal, clone appears and takes Sakura away from Naruto and Sasuke

Suddenly Naruto in Sage Mode jumps from the forest and trying to punch Sasuke from behind with frog katas!

Sasuke turns around and strikes him with Sussano fist, the smoke appears!

Sasuke is turning around and he see original Naruto in SM trying to hit him the same way like the clone second ago!

Sasuke takes hit and he fly few steps back.

Kakashi thinking: So he made clone in the forest before he rescue Sakura to gadder Natural Energy, not only that but he use him as a decoy and when he was destroyed he transfered NE to original Naruto who was already attacking Sasuke. Nice plan Naruto, too bad it was not very effective... but you don't want to kill him do you?

Sasuke: So you have some new techniques Naruto, too bad that's useless! I didn't feel a thing! Muahahaha! (evil laugh)

Sasuke starts coughing up blood, Sussano disappears

Sasuke Thinking: Damn! I don't have time! I have to end this quickly!

Blood is starting to flow from Sasuke's right eye

Kakashi: ! Watch out Naruto! Don't look into his eyes!

Sasuke: too late! (Sasuke use tsukuyomi on Naruto)

Inside Naruto head:

Naruto: !? where am I?! (Naruto can't move, he's paralyzed)

Sasuke: This is my world, and the last place you will see in your life! he try to stab him with sword but suddenly he's paralyzed just like Naruto!

???: Corection... this is my world... Sasuke.

Sasuke: ?!?!!, ITACHI?!!

Itachi appears!

The End ^^ next chapter "Itachi gift"

Myth 02-24-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platinumrug (Post 1791020)
I don't want to see them fight because it would be a waste really. Naruto is strong and healthy while Sasuke is going blind, insane, bleeding from his eye and all that junk. It'd be stupid for them to fight, I expect a nice little chat.

why stupid naruto once fought sasuke drained and barley standing in the beginning of part 2 and got owned, sasgayz should get owned as well.

it's fkatssss

markus601 02-24-2010 07:42 PM

naruto will probably talk to him. he might issue out a challenge like cell did with the cell games. go get ya ems and meet me 3 weeks from now lmao. Youg guys get the point though. i could see naruto telling him he's not worth it and letting him crawl away.

ThePein 02-24-2010 07:46 PM

First off i want chapter 485 to come out now haha!

Second i think Naruto is just gonna tell Sakura and Kakashi to go away or run something to that effect and then after talking with Sasuke he is gonna realize that he is in no condition to fight and that he is completely insane. Unless im mistaken this might be the one and only person Naruto ever kills. That being said it wont be in chapter 485.

eric_vvr88 02-24-2010 07:47 PM

sasuke is probably try to kill naruto and naruto will realize he has to kill him and sakura gonna butt in and join sasuke side

Najiro 02-24-2010 07:52 PM

No madara will probably the only one to but in at the last moment saying it not the right time or something.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 02-24-2010 07:53 PM

Well to be fair. Naruto got owned at the beginning of part 2 because sasuke was just that much better. Naruto wasnt anymore warn out after going 8tails with pain and did just fine so that warn out excusse wont fly anymore.

The FCATS DNT LYEEEEE....

AOTKorby 02-24-2010 07:54 PM

Sasuke really needs this beatdown to happen. Just to knock him off his god-damned high horse. This fight doesn't need to be the definitive, final fight.

Tizmaster 02-24-2010 07:58 PM

Talk no jutsu

AOTKorby 02-24-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash (Post 1791059)
Well to be fair. Naruto got owned at the beginning of part 2 because sasuke was just that much better. Naruto wasnt anymore warn out after going 8tails with pain and did just fine so that warn out excusse wont fly anymore.

The FCATS DNT LYEEEEE....

He went into Sage Mode after he went 8-Tails. You don't get tired in Sage Mode. And after he'd done his whole talk with Nagato, he was pretty much on the verge of collapsing.

Furthermore, at this point, Naruto is the one in the position of "that much better." Sasuke is clearly more exhausted than Naruto was way back then, but the gap in power right now is, we don't know by how much, smaller than it was back then. It evens out, we need to see Naruto absolutely trounce Sasuke.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 02-24-2010 07:58 PM

Lol, sasukes probably so blind he dosnt even know what the hell just happened. IMO, if sasukes going to fight naruto right now he should barrow one of kakashis seeing eye dog summons.

eric_vvr88 02-24-2010 08:12 PM

naruto will beat sasuke bad because he beated all 6 path of pain and he is in 100% while sasuke is nearly blind so the fight is gonna be short because madara gonna butt in or naruto will beat him bad enough so he run away and want itachi eyes and gain ems