Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   MegaUpload??? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51663)

sikfearless0 03-02-2010 03:49 PM

MegaUpload???

I have a question for anyone that knows anything about MegaUpload. I've never used it before, so here is my question. How do you watch videos once you downloaded them? And also i know how to download some videos but not all. I have been downloading some of Sakura's seasons of Heroes in the download section. Do i have to download each link or just one? Any information on how use rapidshare, megaupload, and how to watch the videos would be helpful. Thanks ;)

Jaxon 03-02-2010 04:07 PM

Re: MegaUpload???

Megaupload/rapidshare etc are just file hosts. Without having a paid account, you can download at restricted speed, a certain amount of data every day. Any sort of file can be hosted on them. Being able to watch them has nothing to do with downloading them. Depending on the kind of video file, you'll need a certain way of playing it. Media Player Classic and VLC Media Player are two programs that play just about any kind of video file, especially if you download the relevant codecs. My advice is download one of those, and play your video files you've downloaded with it.

sikfearless0 03-02-2010 04:30 PM

Ok so in this link to sakura downloads http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...70#post1792770
Do i just copy and paste one of the urls and then download the video? Or do i have to download each link? I have VLC media player and WMP but how do i tell which one i should use with the file i downloaded? Is there anything i have to do with the file once i downloaded it?

balmung5000 03-02-2010 04:30 PM

IS THIS YOUR FIRST TIME
USING THE INTERWEBZ?

cpas

sikfearless0 03-02-2010 04:36 PM

Yeah it is, Why do you ask? Its my first time trying to use megaupload.

Shikamaru 03-02-2010 04:41 PM

then get out.

sikfearless0 03-02-2010 04:49 PM

No.....I'm just trying to get an answer to my question.

Miburo 03-02-2010 05:53 PM

Alright, I'm looking at the thread you're talking about. Yeah, fairly positive you've got to download all those links of whatever episode you're trying to watch. Then use that program thinger she posted to link them all together. Then you can watch it using that thinger Jaxon suggested earlier in the thread.

So, let's say you want to watch Episode 2: The Butterfly Effect, where Sylar ruins that lighting girl's shit after killing her dad, king midas, and lets a bunch of bad dudes escape. While Hiro and his bitch go try to find that fast chick, who was a cripple before she got her powarz, in paris so that they can get that formula thing back. And future peter put present peter in some bald dude's body and he's chilling with the bad dudes being a fag. Like usual. Peter's mom tells Sylar that she's his real mom. But she's bullshitting, as you'll find out later.

So to do that, you'll download all five megaupload links under that episode. Then use that program that chick posted to combine them all. I dunno exactly how, since I've never done it. But it should be pretty self-explanatory once you download everything and check it out yourself. Then you should be able to play it using VLC. If not, just google klite codec or some shit like that, and download that shit. Then it should play.

At least, that's how I think it should work. I suck balls when it comes to computer shit too.

sikfearless0 03-02-2010 06:50 PM

Thanks Miburo. I got it working now.

Darth-Nero 03-03-2010 06:26 PM

For your next downloads use jdownloader,just copypasta the link(s) of whatever you want to download and click play in the program..it will work as your clicking monkey and keep on downloading one after the other while counting the waiting time in between so not only that you wont have to deal with the host sites directly,you wont even have to be sitting infront of your pc,in case of multiple links,to download them as the program will do it automatically.