Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Random Videos (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Lady Gaga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51812)

Lalalila 03-13-2010 09:21 AM

Lady Gaga
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQ95z6ywcBY


LOLOLOLOL!

taelmx 03-13-2010 09:27 AM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
Lol @ the dick part...

Freshgrease 03-13-2010 11:35 AM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
I hated this song when it was on the radio, but now I know both of them are batshit insane.

Jaxon 03-13-2010 03:48 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
At first I was like >=|

Then I was like =/

By the end I was like =)

The Command and Conquer reference did help my opinion.

Tzu Men 03-13-2010 05:19 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
I liked seeing the Pussy Wagon out again, that was about it.

kluang 03-13-2010 06:10 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
What Command n Conquer?

I saw Pussy Wagon from kill bill and one bat fuck insane lesbo

Jaxon 03-13-2010 06:20 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
Yeah, the ingredients that get listed on the side of the screen include 1 cup of Tiberium.

Azumi 03-13-2010 07:37 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
Smoking sunglasses~ fucking hawt

-SassyLady- 03-13-2010 07:48 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
anyone notice that black guy in the dinner was tyrese gibson?

Lalalila 03-13-2010 10:23 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
She's insane! I wonder is it true that she doesn't have a dick... is there video without censor?


Anyone notice she did 666 symbol 2 times in this music video? ;) this symbol have strong impact for your subconscious.

Mal 03-13-2010 10:58 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Freshgrease (Post 1795407)
I hated this song when it was on the radio, but now I know both of them are batshit insane.

Fuck you. Lady Gaga FTW.

Tabris 03-13-2010 11:14 PM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
yes, i did notice who the black guy was.

she's bi, not lesbo

no she doesn't have a dick, if you watch "bad romance" you'd know that from her panty scenes.

also, even without smoking glasses she's hawt.


never noticed the 666's and i've watched in like 5 times since yesterday, i BET it doesn't actually affect you, it's just 3 numbers that someone decscided was evil.

kluang 03-14-2010 09:42 AM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1795493)
She's insane! I wonder is it true that she doesn't have a dick... is there video without censor?


Anyone notice she did 666 symbol 2 times in this music video? ;) this symbol have strong impact for your subconscious.

Your house number?

Lalalila 03-15-2010 05:23 AM

Re: Lady Gaga
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabris (Post 1795496)

never noticed the 666's and i've watched in like 5 times since yesterday, i BET it doesn't actually affect you, it's just 3 numbers that someone decscided was evil.

666 = ok symbol

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/a...oomVtqec-1.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.