Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   The Worst Combination (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51868)

RNB 03-16-2010 07:47 PM

The Worst Combination

Just when I didn't think things could get any worse . . .

My two worst enemies have joined to attempt to defeat me. An Altruist Mudhutter! http://www.tonic.com/article/from-ma...th-jon-pedley/

Darth-Nero 03-16-2010 08:16 PM

Re: The Worst Combination

Quote:

“I’ve got some ideas about solar power, about getting electricity and even the Internet into the village,”
http://images.encyclopediadramatica....f/f7/Trool.gif

Hey,Expect more mudhutters on the interwibz..LOL,problem?

Jaxon 03-16-2010 09:43 PM

I was okay with this until I read it was because of his Christian faith. HURR I AM INCAPABLE OF SEEING MY OWN MORAL FAILINGS, PLEASE GIVE ME A CONSCIENCE MAGIC STORY-TIME CLUB.

Tabris 03-16-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth-Nero (Post 1795996)
Hey,Expect more mudhutters on the interwibz..LOL,problem?

It would be a problem, the average IQ of people on the internet is already low enough without there being more mud hutters.

man, i could never give up all my stuff like that.

not to mention, bugs, eww, there's tons of big and gross bugs in africa

@KandyKakes; After reading something like that, i can understand more why people get the wrong idea about me when i mention my christian beliefs.

Azumi 03-16-2010 10:24 PM

You guys just don't know how to look at the bright side, do you?

This is actually a very inspiring story, in the sense that someone like him who has everything surrenders his earthly possessions for the sake of the poor. If I were him, I would've done the same. He's old, and it's too late for him to fix his life (family and such), so what's there to do? Life is not all about material things anyway. We can't bring them to our death.

And you Christian girl, if you really stand firm in your beliefs and faith, you wouldn't care about what other people might tell you.

This place has lots of agnostics and atheists who have no respect for others' beliefs and faith.. so sad. And pathetic.

Tabris 03-16-2010 11:03 PM

I don't beleive i ever said i cared what others think of me, but i'm not stupid enough to not acknowledge that there are stereotypes and reasons for them.

don't look down on poeple who don't share your beleifs, that's detestable

also, if you can refer to me as "christian girl," when my name is so obviously stated above my avatar, then i will call you "retard girl"

if he's to old to fix his life, why did he sell everything in order to make amends?

Miburo 03-16-2010 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Azumi (Post 1796021)
This place has lots of agnostics and atheists who have no respect for others' beliefs and faith.. so sad. And pathetic.

And hypocritical as fuck on your part.

Jaxon 03-16-2010 11:17 PM

Urgh, yeah, damn us heathens. I have respect for people, not faith. Hence why rational Christians like Mal and Tab don't give a shit about me mocking Jesus' And Friends Magical Adventure.

Miburo 03-16-2010 11:30 PM

Mal and Tab (Edit: and vanity, I suppose) are the only reasons I don't viciously mock and insult anything and everyone remotely religious on this site.

And because there is just so much other stuff to make fun of mudhutters for besides their overzealous religiousness.

Darth-Nero 03-17-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tabris (Post 1796010)

It would be a problem, the average IQ of people on the internet is already low enough without there being more mud hutters.

man, i could never give up all my stuff like that.

not to mention, bugs, eww, there's tons of big and gross bugs in africa

@KandyKakes; After reading something like that, i can understand more why people get the wrong idea about me when i mention my christian beliefs.

Will i can give almost every thing up to increase my chances of having a place in paradise,but I can't really live any where where there is no toiltes with ass cleaning water beam pipes.

LonelyNinja 03-17-2010 12:26 AM

Quote:

Spanish Inquisition. Holy Crusades. Persecuting homosexuals. Condemning all non-believers to the fiery pits of Hell.

Yeah. We're the disrespectful ones.

Vanity 03-17-2010 12:35 AM

@Mibs: I knew you loved me ;___; <3

Quote:

urrrrnduuuuurrrrrrrrrrr

Jesus is pretty damn awesome, to say the least. However, I don't force my beliefs on people because it's their choice. You should know better, because it's far worse than them trying to reinforce than you being retarded about it. =/

Tabris 03-17-2010 12:40 AM

just like to point out
the crusades weren't really about God, they were about human greed
they just said it was about God so they could do that shit without feeling bad.
they kind of fucked shit up for the rest of us down the line

also, there is no denying intollerance on both sides, so agreeing to disagree is the best coarse of action; aka, don't get all butt hurt when some one insults something you like/beleive in

aw, thanks for loving Van, Mal and myself anyways guys <3

edit: you know what i really can't stand?
the idiots who stand out on the sidewalks in front of concerts and stuff, and shout at people aobut christ and hell
or the people with those signs
damn they make the rest of us so embarrassed

OG 03-17-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

You guys just don't know how to look at the bright side, do you?

This is actually a very inspiring story, in the sense that someone like him who has everything surrenders his earthly possessions for the sake of the poor. If I were him, I would've done the same. He's old, and it's too late for him to fix his life (family and such), so what's there to do? Life is not all about material things anyway. We can't bring them to our death.

i believe its never to late to get your shyte together. its not too late for him to fix his own life/relationships before he dies. as much as anyone would like to say theyd rather do good for someone else than themselves first, they should think about their own life first. he didnt have to give up everything for charity though. in fact, it would have been better if he continued to make money and just keep donating whatever he made til he died, then give up everything to charity in his will. like that old lady who lived quietly and died then gave up all her money and stuff to education purposes i believe. this guy wants the attention <.<

//article was tl;dr besides header/sub

edit:
i cant stand the people who come to my door every other weekend to force their religion on me. force me to get up on a weekend morning, goddamn them e.e even though if i see through the hole its them, i just dont bother and go back <.< also the people who stop me to give me a bible and if theyre not busy[which is most of the time], they try to strike up a talk about it right there.

tl;dr NO.

Nerox 03-17-2010 03:36 AM

“Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.”

— (Contribution to the Critique of Hegel's Philosophy of Right)

thank you, karl marx

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2-GV_LPcRg
read the lyrics, good song