Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   bleach 396 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=51891)

Konnaha_yellow_flash 03-18-2010 02:58 AM

bleach 396

Lol, Aizen was crakced and slash wounded in this chapter. Yet somehow I see Myth claiming it was the Hokyouku that was wounded, or aizen is fine china and just easy to crack.

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/396-76/20

Emissary of Justice 03-18-2010 03:09 AM

Re: bleach 396

Holy shit! Ichigo made a God bleed! Holy shit!

EDIT: Aizen is Sauron.

Dagoro 03-18-2010 03:19 AM

Bye Yama-Jin ?

I fear what could come out of Aizen's mouth next, he planned Ichigo's Shinigami life till this point....what for ?

This could either be incredibly ridiculous or impossibly hilarious.

Emissary of Justice 03-18-2010 03:45 AM

You forgot Option C: Both.

Marlboro 03-18-2010 04:05 AM

Damn!This Chap. really puzzled me alot!

NeoKakarott023 03-18-2010 06:23 AM

Shocking for about 3 panels something happened that Aizen didn't expect. I kinda felt that Aizen wouldn't use hollow powers, that seems beneath him. Its like he forgot what Hado 96 was supposed to do. But of course all of that was dispelled. He was shocked once, it will happen more often now. You see that Myth, its called a chink in the armor, Aizens losing his mojo.

Vengeance 03-18-2010 09:01 AM

Aizen fucked up by fusing with the Hougyoku.

Hougyoku was created by Urahara. This same man who divised a way to not only implant it into a soul but also created a method of removing it. For all Aizen knows there can be a method of self destruction with Hougyoku inside of a soul that even he isn't aware of. Fusing with that thing will be his undoing. I'm also inclined to believe that Aizen won't be the final villain now more than ever. He's gona die real soon.

TheThinker 03-18-2010 10:59 AM

honestly i thinkl everyone that even reads bleach has waited for this chapter.. the chapter where aizen was actually wounded even if it was for a brief moment

freedom07 03-18-2010 11:07 AM

arrgh i wanna know why aizen manipulated him

hes shown interest in rukia then orihime now ichigo
maybe its ishida and chads turn next haha well chad is kinda special

redexploit 03-18-2010 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 1796467)
well chad is kinda special

At this point chad is about as special as Tenten or Ino. And as far as characters go he is definitely more boring than either Tenten or Ino.

freedom07 03-18-2010 12:43 PM

lol at least chad can win a fight
dont drop them down to ino and tenten standard

techniqually hes the strongest human in the bleach world
ichigo is techniqually not human coz his dads a shinigami so he must of inherited something

CamzyD 03-18-2010 02:00 PM

so yama-ji died then? and aizen has fused with the hougyoku, (not actually surprising)
and man he still talks too much

@freedom07 ichigos mother was human so doesn't that count?
chads a forgotten character man lol

Myth 03-18-2010 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1796448)
Aizen fucked up by fusing with the Hougyoku.

Hougyoku was created by Urahara. This same man who divised a way to not only implant it into a soul but also created a method of removing it. For all Aizen knows there can be a method of self destruction with Hougyoku inside of a soul that even he isn't aware of. Fusing with that thing will be his undoing. I'm also inclined to believe that Aizen won't be the final villain now more than ever. He's gona die real soon.

He's not dying he is the final villain this chapter confirmed it. But you did basically repeat what I said earlier this week, that yes Fusing with the Hokyoku will be his downfall in the end.. Ichigow ill not beat him EVER he will die because of the Hokyoku that shit will kill him.

Honestly this is the opening i was talking about that kubo will do because logically speaking he just survived the most bad ass technique seen to date of course he took damage that shit charred his arm and his right side in gneeral got fucked up from it...

Ichigo is pure fail even with an opening and a GT in hollow form he managed to SCRATCHED AIZEN roflll" I wounded you" lmao.

Also I already said that Aizen prob knows everything about ichigo since the first time he knew which gate they entered from and that Kisuke had an underground room...

Oh yes Aizen is now Goku by just touching energy he can see the events kind of like goku read krillins mind on namek lmfao...

Chapter was good by the way old man dies aizen stands aizen officially owns all now.

edit: why it hink ichigo won't beat aizene ven though he is the main character because idk it'd look really fucking stupid he still hasn't even gotten serious and took some damage from the strongest shinigami. why the hell would any author allow ichigo to win aizen still has all his unseen powers plus his bankai.. I think this hokyoku shit is the way out.. but we'll see this is just my opinion maybe ichigo will beat him while the hokyou fucks his body up making him weaker. there's gotta be something that nullfies aizen's powers for ichigo because at 100% i just sdon't see it.. it's like naruto or anyone fighting pain at his 100% lmao it just won't happen.

sheik 03-18-2010 02:40 PM

Planned out Ichigo's life? Who does he think he is, God? What made him think. "Hmmm, this orange haired baby will be VERY useful to me."

I I predict next chapter

Aizen: "Ichigo, I AM your father!"

Vengeance 03-18-2010 02:55 PM

Ummm dude Ichigo almost cut Aizen into two pieces starting from his shoulder WTF are you talking about a simple scratch? Aizen obviously needs Ichigo for something maybe Ichigo is the key Aizen was looking for or is the key to getting to the key. This can explain why his father is a Shinigami & just why Ichigo himself is so ungodly powerful. Ichigo is the key & Aizen is not the final villain. Aizen still has yet to make that personal connection to Ichigo unless he says I'm your brother or uncle I still fail to see that personal connection to the main hero that is required for a worthy final villain. Aizen just pulled his ace & basically showed his hand to early. Ichigo hasn't even used his resurrection this fight.