Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Fan Creations (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Naruto Epilogue! A Glimpse Into the Future (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=52578)

killerrabbit9 04-13-2010 09:29 AM

Naruto Epilogue! A Glimpse Into the Future

Found the right place for my post! This is my idea of a glimpse into the future of Naruto. I am posting Part 1, if you think its too fluffy, I have an abridged, one part version in mind, however it would not be self-explanatory without much thinking, i.e. why a certain character has only one usable eye.

Quote:

Naruto 691: Epilogue Part 1, Midnight Watch

At the Konoha Gate.

Konohamaru, sixteen, tall, back to a long scarf, longer hair and a scar down his face. He sits with Udon, same age, not as tall, wearing goggles on his forehead, and scars on his hands. Udon is snoring.

Konohamaru: Oy! Udon, wake up! We're supposed to be guarding the village! (Thinking) As if the village needs guards, especially with HIM as hokage.

Udon: Wha? Is someone here? (snores)

Konohamaru: This is so boring. Why did I agree to this?

(flashback)
To the Hokage's office, earlier in the day.

Hokage (we don't see his face) : Right! I'm putting you at the gate tonight!

Konohamaru: But, what kind of mission is that?

Hokage: An important one! Suspicious ninja have been seen near Konoha, perhaps the shits who attacked the Sand. I need strong ninja to guard the village tonight.

Udon: We're- (Konohamaru puts his hand on Udon's mouth)

Konohamaru: (to Udon) Shut up! (to Naruto) We'd love to take the mission but we're short a team member -

Hokage: Yes, Moegi and Karin haven't returned, but I thought you two would be enough, however if you just can't function without her I do have a dinner with the toads I can't make so maybe you guys-

Udon (excited): Oh, is she serving -

Konohamaru (bug-eyed, green, and grabbing his stomach): That's okay we'll do the night watch.

Hokage : Great! Keep me informed in the usual way.

Shikamaru walks in with a huge amount of paperwork.

Hokage: Oh, I just remembered, I have to get to lunch... with... Choji! That's right Choji! See ya! (poofs away)

Konohamaru: Isn't Choji-sensei on a mission?

Shikamaru: Yes, as he was yesterday and the day before that, and the day before that. Isn't there someone else he can have lunch with?
(end Flashback)

Konohamaru: Ha, ha! That's right I was avoiding Granny toad's supper.

Konohamaru: ! One of my clones! 2 km that way! (points) Udon, what are those coordinates?

Udon: Huh? (snores) Oh, 9,31 and 8,106... (snores again)

Konohamaru: Thanks! (takes out a paper with a seal) Kuchiyose no jutsu!

A small toad is summoned.

Konohamaru: Take these coordinates to Naruto! (gives the toad a small piece of paper rolled into a scroll)

The toad poofs.

It appears on the roof of the Hokage building. Two tall men stand there. One has long dark hair, and wears long robes covering most of his body. He has a sword at his left side. His right eye and part of his face are covered by dark cloths.

The other man has blond, spiky hair to his shoulders. He wears a black cape with red flames and a perfectly fitting red and black uniform. His piercing blue eyes look at the frog while the other man says

Other Man: It took him that long? You should train your subordinates better.

Naruto: Konohamaru is not the guard type, but his clones should delay the enemy. If anything they will be a formidable distraction. If you had a subordinate I would challenge them to defeat Konohamaru at anything. But you Sasuke, remain alone.

Sasuke: So I chose. Shall I dispose of these four, (very serious) Hokage-sama ?

Naruto : The way you say that... but go ahead, I'll take care of number five, he must be the leader.

Sasuke: Number five?

Naruto: Oh, don't feel bad, there are perhaps two other nin in the village who could have sensed number five, and like you they have special eyes. He's just out of your range.

Sasuke: Its this damn eye isn't it? (thinking) I had no choice but to give up that eye.

Naruto: He's definitely the shit who attacked Garra. I'm off, oh and try to control yourself. (Three clones appear and dissipate, then Naruto vanishes (no smoke).

Sasuke: Right. (turns to face the Hokage faces, the last one is of Kakashi) As you would say...

Scene changes to four ninja. They each have rock headbands with a scratch across them. Three are male. One has long hair and is short, another is very large and bald, and the last is average height with spikes for hair. The fourth ninja is a beautiful woman with long dark hair. They stand on a cliff facing Konoha. Konoha is in ruins; fire and smoke are everywhere and the Hokage mountain is damaged.
Spiky (high pitched): Heh, heh! That was easier then we thought it would be, eh big guy? (gives the big a slap on the back.

Big Guy: …

Spiky: Strong and silent aren't you?

Shorty (very bass): I wish you'd be silent. Don't bother tryin' to be strong though.

Spiky (angry): Why you...

Lady: Shut up! Spiky is right, this was too easy.

Voice: Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life.

They turn to their right and see Sasuke standing on a rock.

Next 692: Epilogue Part Two, Konoha in Flames

killerrabbit9 04-17-2010 05:06 PM

Re: Naruto Epilogue! A Glimpse Into the Future

Part Two. Don't read into the last sentence too much!

Quote:

Naruto 692: Konoha in Flames

Spiky: Oh, a straggler.

Lady: Now, wait a sec. (thinking) I sense something terrible from this one.

Shorty: When we're done you'll definitely be late (sarcastically). (laughs).

Sasuke (looks at each of the ninja in turn, eyes their headbands): (thinking) More of these stupid Akatsuki ripoffs. (talking) Nah, my friend will be the late one tonight. He's going after your boss.

Lady: Ha, ha ha! Your friend is an idiot!

Sasuke: I know.

Lady: Then why did you let him fight our boss? He's really dangerous.

Sasuke: That's not what I meant. But should your boss survive he'll be really angry at you for failing.

Spiky: What are you talking about? Konoha is destroyed!

Sasuke (looking to his left): Looks fine from this angle.

They look and there is another perfectly intact Konoha behind them.

Spiky: Wha, What the hell?

Shorty: But we..

Big Guy: It.. It must be genjutsu.

Sasuke: Look at that, one of you has brains, and its the huge silent one. I never would have suspected that.

Lady: Get him!

Sasuke (behind her with a chidori in both hands, powers one down): Who are you talking too?

She turns and the other ninja are all down.

Lady: You... what speed and technique. (thinking) His appearance, powerful genjutsu, and lightning. (talking) Well I won't go down so easy.

A chidori sword comes out of her chest.

Sasuke (behind her and talking at her side, his eye has the sharingan activated): Like I just said... Who are you talking too?

Lady (to the side, the one with Sasuke was a clone): (thinking) And that eye, there's no mistaking it he's
(talking) Konoha's Black Flame!

From a distance there is a scream and a burst of lightning. Naruto is watching as he heads through the forest.

Naruto: So Sasuke is getting started. (thinking) From the looks of it he's acting like he usually does, damn him!

Naruto: ! (thinking) Number five is near.

A tall ninja with long hair, a tall hat with no rim, no headband, and Akatsuki like robes is running through the trees.

Lord: (thinking) It appears those four have failed, the Sand were correct in their information, the Leaf are dangerous, but not to me!

He starts making seals. Two Narutos appear wielding rasengan but miss and are dispersed. The Lord lands on the ground and Naruto lands 10 m opposite him.

Lord: Bunshin? Don't make me laugh! I am a Lord of Akatsuki and...

Naruto is laughing.

Lord Akatsuki: What, why are you laughing? Don't you know what danger you're in?

Naruto: Sorry, but someone like you.. and Lord of Akatsuki? What kind of title is that?

Lord Akatsuki: I bet its better than whatever shit title you have! (starts doing seals) Doton: Dust Kick Up!

He kicks and Naruto is enveloped in a dust cloud.

Lord throws several shiruken into the cloud and then rushes into the cloud.

After a few kicks and punches Naruto and Lord emerge from the cloud which disperses. Naruto doesn't have a scratch and Lord is scuffed up a bit.

Lord (thinking): Not a scratch!

Naruto: You'll have to do better than that against me the-

Lord (angrily): I don't care who you are I just want to know how you dodged my attacks in that dust cloud. Its a special justu which blinds the opponent but shows me where they are.

Naruto: Perhaps it would work against less skilled opponents, but I don't need my eyes to follow your movements.

Lord (grins): Then you're just right for this justu. (starts making seals)

Naruto: Not fast enough.

Naruto appears right below Lord and kicks him in the chest, his hat falls off revealing a bald head. Lord grins as Naruto's leg sinks in to the knee into Lord.

Lord (laughing): You fell for it! This is my justsu that I developed just for powerful opponents.

Naruto: Darn, I can't separate and my chakra is draining.

Lord (grinning): Yes, my Doton: Chaos Fusion technique allows me to absorb an opponent. You will become a part of me now as well as your techniques! Fear my power, the power of Akatsuki!

Naruto (astonished): (thinking) This guy is really piling it on, but he's nowhere near the strength of an Akatsuki. (looks at stomach) As I thought, sharing a body with me is enough.

Red chakra starts leaking from Naruto starting at his leg.

Lord: What the hell? I... I'm burning up.

There's an explosion of red chakra and the two are separated and thrown apart.

Lord (lying on his back): (thinking) We.. we separated! That's never happened before! What the hell was that red chakra!?

He see's Naruto walking forward surrounded by red chakra. The red chakra dissappears. Lord turns really pale.

Naruto: Sorry, but my friend had a hard enough time coming to terms with living inside me.

Lord: You're... you're Konoha's Orange Flame! One of the Legendary Three!

Naruto: Not only that I'm the Sage of Mount Myobokuzan, the son of the Fourth Hokage and the Sixth Hokage! But most importantly to you I'm a friend and defender of Garra the Kazekage, whose life you attempted to take! For that, as Hokage I charge you, convict you and sentence you to...
Lord: Wait! Don't kill me! I'll tell you everything!

Naruto (gets crazy look on his face): Life as a frog. Kaeru Kaeru no Jutsu!

How will Lord deal with life as a frog? After the battle what will Naruto and Sasuke, the Leaf's Legendary Flames talk about?

Next Naruto 693: Epilogue, Conclusion, Memories of Battle