Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   OffTheChain is legal! (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=52663)

Azumi 04-15-2010 11:40 PM

OffTheChain is legal!

Happy Birthday, girl. (;

Have a good one.

*Azumi goes back to her games*

kluang 04-15-2010 11:48 PM

Re: OffTheChain is legal!

Heppi besday

Jaxon 04-16-2010 12:01 PM

Legal age is 16 in this country. OTC is older than me. And I am legal in America. And she's only just legal in mudhutter land?

You'd think that might keep the population down...

kluang 04-16-2010 01:12 PM

Legal means nothing in mudhut land.

You can be 12 and still get married and bring your kid to school.

because in mudhut land the only way to avoid pedo rapist is by having a pedo marriage.

Usually the girl is 11-12 and the guy is in the thirties.

Miburo 04-16-2010 03:52 PM

I guess even horrible uncivilized mudhut land has it's up side...

RNB 04-16-2010 06:45 PM

Stop lamenting old NL.

Darth-Nero 04-17-2010 08:02 PM

In my lands,Nothing legally or religiously can stop you from marring up to 4 lolis at the same time. people wont even look at you as a pedo or a perv.

But to be honest,You can only achieve that in the country sides where people DO build huts out of mud and straws. but not to worry..they build it only for chickens and ducks.

G 04-17-2010 10:58 PM

she had some legendary tits, see Kites for nudes

Freshgrease 04-17-2010 11:50 PM

I thought she lived in Japan at some point, and was most certainly not a mudhutter.

Miburo 04-17-2010 11:50 PM

G, hook me up with your stash.

@FG-You dumbass, Azumi is the mudhutter.

The Madness 04-17-2010 11:52 PM

Ahem, I'd uh...like to review those.

Freshgrease 04-17-2010 11:54 PM

I thought we were talking about OTC. Oops.

Miburo 04-17-2010 11:58 PM

Slow edit. New post.

I'm using this thread to talk about tonight's strikeforce.

Goddamn, I don't care that Hendo lost. He's manly as fuck. And I like shields.

Aoki fight sucked. Pure grapplers need takedowns.

I thought King Mo would do well, but damn. Wasn't the most exciting fight ever or anything, but fuck yeah wrestling.

LOL Miller @ the end there.

Servo 04-18-2010 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1805030)
Aoki fight sucked. Pure grapplers need takedowns.

Yeah, that fight blew.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1805030)
I thought King Mo would do well, but damn. Wasn't the most exciting fight ever or anything, but fuck yeah wrestling.

Good thing he's such a strong wrestler, and Mousasi's td defense sucked balls. Mo was definitely outclassed on the feet and in the guard for the most part. I think if Mousasi had some better cardio he could have turned that fight around.

Three grinding decisions, meh. The Hendo/Shields fight at least had some excitement, but fuck, I hate seeing Hendo lose.

Miburo 04-18-2010 01:03 AM

Hendo losing makes me sad too. Dude is a hero. = (

But goddamn, even in defeat he's manly. Throws IRON FISTS and is probably one of the only guys who can survive a MMA fight being full-mounted for >15 minutes. Not that shields was dropping bombs on him or anything though...

I dunno what was wrong with Mousasi. Seems like he had no FIGHTING SPIRIT most of the fight.

Aoki seemed like he didn't train for cage battling at all. Got shoved up against the cage and couldn't do shit. And he didn't really go for anything the entire time either. Try some heel hooks or some shit if you're losing that bad, goddamn.

Miller vs. Shield's entire fight camp was definitely Fight of the Night though. I lol'd so hard at the slow motion replay of it. He pops out of nowhere, says something, gets shoved, gets shoved again, then a bunch of MMA fighters jump all over him. All while he has some lulzy troll smile going the entire time. Normally I hate stupid bullshit drama shit in my battling, but I had to laugh at that.