Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Hall of Fail (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=157)
-   -   Bleach Manga Complaints Thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=52762)

nasreddine 04-18-2010 11:53 AM

Bleach Manga Complaints Thread

Creating this thread due to the constant presence of at least one or two versions of a "Bleach sucks" thread in the Library. If you have a new, specific, never before heard of complaint, then feel free to create a thread about it. If you are just making a thread that says the manga is poor quality/has bad writing/etc. etc. for whatever reason, then post your thoughts here. Thank you.

redexploit 04-18-2010 02:00 PM

Re: Bleach Manga Complaints Thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by nasreddine (Post 1805120)
Creating this thread due to the constant presence of at least one or two versions of a "Bleach sucks" thread in the Library. If you have a new, specific, never before heard of complaint, then feel free to create a thread about it. If you are just making a thread that says the manga is poor quality/has bad writing/etc. etc. for whatever reason, then post your thoughts here. Thank you.

Complaint:
1) You're not a mod, but yet you're acting like one. Dude, you haven't even been a member for an entire month.
2) The picture you inserted has nothing to do with the thread.
3) If I want to complain, I'll do it anywhere that I fucking want to as long as it's relevant to that particular topic.

Honestly dude, I don't see a huge need for this thread. More so, why did you take it upon yourself to fix this? If you really want to stop extra threads, why don't you make an all-encompassing TOBI=MADARA theory thread in the Naruto Section.

Quote:

***Also, any threads deemed to be of the general complaint variety will be merged into this thread from now on.***
I'm so sorry mr. Aizen, I'll be much more considerate when posting complaints from now on. I will also make sure to never curse again during my forum posts.

YEAH RIGHTTTTTTT. FUCK THAT SHIT.

manta 04-18-2010 02:27 PM

Can a mod edit that picture, there are children for fucks sake.

saiyaman 04-18-2010 11:27 PM

What complaints? Are you trying to make a joke here?

1. Do you buy the Bleach manga or have you bought it before?

2. If you don't, you have no right to complain. You're just a freeloader like us.

3. The picture you posted is not good just like your topic title. Realize that there are kids and adults who visit this forum.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manta (Post 1805171)
Can a mod edit that picture, there are children for fucks sake.

I agree. Starting a senseless topic and posting such a picture is really not good in a forum where all ages of people visit everyday.

animonk 04-18-2010 11:48 PM

:confused:

weak thread

Marlboro 04-19-2010 07:26 AM

Complaint No.1:
YOU
Game Over

nasreddine 04-19-2010 10:57 AM

Wtf os this