Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   the inevitable fight! naruto and sasuke vs madara (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=53540)

freedom07 05-09-2010 12:28 PM

the inevitable fight! naruto and sasuke vs madara

ok ok ok
i know some of you guys say
tobi isnt the final villain
tobi isnt madara
sasuke will be killed
sasuke cant be redeemed

well fuck you! (no offence lol)

this isnt a topic to do with why tobi is madara or why tobi is the final villain but im gonna give a brief reasoning anyway

because
BOTH itachi and the 4th left their living legacies power to fight madara!
it all started with madara summoning the friggin kyubii
it was the first thing mentioned in the manga
jiraiya said madara is the only one who can summon kyubii

thats why even though theres many reasons why tobi isnt madara right now i still believe he is, or at least has his spirit or whatever in him

come on, its been building up since forever this fight...the bond between naruto and sasuke will get fixed and they will focus themself on the real enemy that both itachi and the 4th couldnt stop!

so this is discussion of .... HOW will the fight between naruto and sasuke vs madara go down!

heres my prediction, its a long one...here we go!

i reckon madara will have a backup plan to revive juubi when he cant get naruto
or he will somehow get a bit of kyubbis chakra and that will do

he will become whole....
at this time naruto and sasuke fights....naruto shouts down sasukes ear that madara is tearing the world and needs to be stopped

sasuke still stubborn and start rampaging

eventually naruto beats sasuke
naruto says one devastating line and then leaves to fight madara

sasuke lays down reminiscing and going through the words of naruto, itachi ,kakashi etc

naruto meets madara
madara springs millions of ridiculous techs at naruto
naruto gets beaten down
naruto uses billions of bunshin and forces madara to use sharingn haxes

even with sage and kyubii(maybe) and over hax naruto has
naruto is unable to fend of special techs that naruto doesnt have a counter to
sasuke enters...

sasuke summons hawks, naruto summons frogs... madara summons uchihas! (with the hundreds of sharingan)

it ends in a draw

sharingan battle time!
sparks fly sasukes sharingan keeps up a little with madaras ult sharingan hax

madara talks talks and talks whilst they have sharingan fight ..madara talks about uchiha

naruto prepares sage mode whilst this happens (or some ridiculous jutsu)

sasuke uses a jutsu that madara didnt know he had/ some jutsu that has a relation with itachi and brings madara eyes powers down a level

at this point of vulnerability naruto saw chance and starts striking ...naruto uses a jutsu that has a relation with the 4th and wounds madara badly

at this point madara starts using juubi and heals he also transplants rinnengan in himself and becomes ult being
....and tansforms full 10 tails

naruto and sasuke shit themselves
and starts losing

at this point naruto and sasuke loses hope but a wave of ninja that appears throughout the series/ all the nins naruto helps/ nins from other nations
all strike madara

kakashi sakura iruka all tells naruto to not give up
naruto remembers his dad and jiraiya
and fucking f up juubi with sasukes help somehow

final part!
juubi is down
madara wrecked
sasuke wrecked
naruto wrecked

everyone surrounds the giant crater of battle that is between those 3
naruto cant use sage anymore
madara cant use ridiculous hax and juubi anymore
sasuke cant use ems anymore

final talk... madara reveals all secrets
naruto uses ultimate talk no jutsu and shocks madara a little but madara carries on

naruto summons many many clones, sasuke uses chidoris and combo fight madara
madara still has lil tricks with one more hax that almost hits naruto
sasuke intervenes and uses last bit of sharingan power (maybe izanami ) and repels jutsu but loses an eye

naruto pissed off
sasuke down
naruto final fights madara
naruto comes up with a strategy to trap him and charges 1 final rasengan....madara not noticing sasuke coz hes down gets caught off guard as sasuke restricts madaras movements with sum ninja weapons

sasuke chidoris madara from the back as naruto rasengans madara from the fronts!

end of battle!

doddy 05-09-2010 12:31 PM

Re: the inevitable fight! naruto and sasuke vs madara

That would be epic. But I do not think that will happen.

Najiro 05-09-2010 01:15 PM

I agree with doddy

freedom07 05-09-2010 03:13 PM

damnit! naruto and sasuke vs madara will happen

or naruto and sasuke vs final enemy

either way i want a full on naruto and sasuke vs enemy fight!

KillerNN 05-09-2010 03:45 PM

Hopefully Naruto will kill Sasuke and Naruto/Sai/Sakura/Kakashi fights the final enemy. But thats not gonna happen either.

-SassyLady- 05-09-2010 03:48 PM

that would be epic freedom if that did happen hopefully it will and damn that's the longest I've ever seen you write!;)

freedom07 05-09-2010 03:54 PM

it wasnt gonna be that long man i was gonna end the post at "discuss whats gonna happen in the fight"

but then i started and could imagine it happening
the thought of naruto and sasuke vs final villain is epic

AOTKorby 05-09-2010 03:54 PM

I won't say that it's unlikely, I won't say it isn't a possibility, but I'm not going to say that it's guaranteed by any stretch of the imagination.

freedom07 05-09-2010 05:14 PM

^what is
my version of the final fight
or just naruto and sasuke vs tobi/ final villain in general

i really like the idea of them 2 teaming up to fight someone
ill be pissed off if this series ends without them 2 teaming up on someone at least once

AOTKorby 05-09-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 1810408)
^what is
my version of the final fight
or just naruto and sasuke vs tobi/ final villain in general

i really like the idea of them 2 teaming up to fight someone
ill be pissed off if this series ends without them 2 teaming up on someone at least once

The latter. At least in my opinion, what it would take for Sasuke to honestly be redeemed as a character (as in morality-wise) would basically be a combination of him pulling Redemption Equals Death or Heroic Sacrifice, as well as Madara doing something that is basically so pure-black morality that he is cemented as a complete monster. Just switching sides again like the fickle bitch he is isn't nearly enough to morally redeem him.

freedom07 05-09-2010 05:49 PM

he will switch sides man
i have faith in him

naruto will summon itachi who will summon his dead parents and naruto will do the mother of all talk no jutsus

i really would be disappointed that sasuke doesnt come back to the light after half the series being focused on it

AOTKorby 05-09-2010 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 1810414)
he will switch sides man
i have faith in him

naruto will summon itachi who will summon his dead parents and naruto will do the mother of all talk no jutsus

i really would be disappointed that sasuke doesnt come back to the light after half the series being focused on it

The problem is that it just won't seem genuine, it would just seem like he did so just to escape from being on the "bad guy" side. Him getting out of punishment for his sins just by switching sides for, what, the 4th time would be unjustifiable. There's very little he could do without tremendous sacrifice to himself that would seemingly atone for what he's done.

freedom07 05-09-2010 06:02 PM

sasuke wont do it to just get out of the bad guy side

he has never ever given a shit about what most ppl thought of him apart from itachi and his dad
I still believe that it will happen and i believe that kishi will write in a non-bullshit kind of way

i never said he will be redeemed btw all i said was he will change his mind and come to his senses as for punishment from other nations and being redeemed with his konoha crew...this may never happen

about the extreme sacriface..perhaps he will do something like that when he comes to his senses...it makes sense to actually
he may do something drastic to save the village that his brother loved so much

freedom07 05-09-2010 06:10 PM

maybe i have to sell it to you from another perspective
do not look at rational, logically, realistic terms
if you do then,....sasukes a sure goner

but lok at it this way
the series is about bonds
for half of it the main character has sought to bring his friend and his first bond back
the main character is also one who will change this ongoing hatrid

sasuke is a stepping stone for naruto to achieve all 3 of those

kishi is just dragging sasukes name to the mud so that all hates him and then the main character brings him back and defends him..showing his ninja way of never giving up

also ..this chain of hatird...this repeat of history
the two brothers of rikkudo
madara and hashirama
jiraiya and orochimaru

if sasuke and naruto ends up having a relationship that is similar to those
then what has changed?
the main character will have failed the first step to breaking the chain of hatrid
the first step is break the hatrid between senju an uchiha then the world of ninjas

don't think of sasuke
think of what it means for naruto and his destiny if he fails to do this

again i never said sasuke will be accepted by all nations
all i know is that sasuke will change his mind and naruto will help him ever step of the way until he gets there

also naruto as just learned from pain what justice is...
its also revenge
the only reason why sasukes justice is so one sided is because all of those who would have been on his side is dead i.e. the uchihas...
will killing sasuke really send the right message? like naruto said about nagato...will killing him really solve anything...nagato has been wronged...so wheres his justice

naruto is maturing he is starting to see another route to the whole...an eye for an eye thing

for these reasons SASUKE WILL HAVE HIS MIND CHANGED and a large part of it will be due to naruto, a significant part will also be from itachi and the last part will be from his own epiphany or development

you must see logic in that right?

Najiro 05-09-2010 06:44 PM

I think but I hope not that Sasuke will have the Vegeta role in the last fight while Naruto or Goku (lol) prepares the spirit bomb or the best new version of the rasengan or something like that :p to kill of Madara or other ultimate villian