Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   The Naruto Live Action Movie (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=53838)

batonnoir 05-18-2010 02:07 PM

The Naruto Live Action Movie

First of all, if there is a live action movie in the works, I don't know anything about it. Why then risk inciting the masses with this thread title.

From time to time, I will see scenes from movies, anime. TV shows, whatever...that remind me of scenes from the Naruto manga or anime.

The purpose of this thread is to collect your ideas on elements for the Naruto Live Action Movie, that we probably all hope will eventually happen. It can be Special effects from other movies, Actors to play specific parts...whatever from wherever. For instance...

1) Normally when an amime is done, there is no way to recreate the funky hair-styles that go with the beloved characters...however after watching a making of video for the movie Avatar, I see that that technology could be used to bring the Naruto characters to life just as we know them or better.

2) There is a movie called Dragon Wars which for me was so bad that I fell asleep at least six times while trying to watch it. One of those times, I happed to wake up right at the end of the movie where the special effects were completely different from the rest of the movie. Most notably, there is an amimation that is the perfect rasengan.

3) I know this may be hard for some to believe, but I am only just now discovering Bleach. I recently watched episode 58. 20 minutes in, and I could not help wondering if this was Kishis inspiration for Konoha's yellow flash. It's not exactly how I would like to see it onscreen, but it sure is similar to how it is depicted in the Naruto manga.

Vengeance 05-18-2010 02:10 PM

Re: The Naruto Live Action Movie

You fail. Why the hell is this even in the manga section?

batonnoir 05-18-2010 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1812446)
You fail. Why the hell is this even in the manga section?

have to agree with you there...hopefully I can delete and relocate.

If anyone can tell me how to delete this please do so

Marlboro 05-18-2010 03:09 PM

No way Batonoir,your here for this long and you don't know that u can't delete a thread yourself!? SHOCKING!!

Najiro 05-18-2010 03:34 PM

probably never had too. Also Minato exist longer then bleach:p

Also The hairstules from Naruto won't that hard. I mean compare Goku's with Naruto's and it's pretty easy just use a blond kid with a spiky hair style.

Though I think The fantastic 4 producers and X-men Producers would be best to make such a movie. Atleast they have stuff that's close to some ability's from Naruto.

freedom07 05-18-2010 04:04 PM

wait wait
i read the first line of your post
is there or isnt there going to be a live movie

if this thread is theoretical then its pointless

Miburo 05-18-2010 05:03 PM

Moved to general naruto section. You're welcome.

Also, a naruto live action movie would be HORRIBLE. Actually, it'd be DOUBLE HORRIBLE.

One horrible for it being a live action movie of an animu.

And one for it being about naruto.

T9F 05-18-2010 05:10 PM

It would probably be the worst movie ever. Anime/manga + real life should never ever happen.

batonnoir 05-18-2010 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Najiro (Post 1812461)
probably never had too. Also Minato exist longer then bleach:p

Also The hairstules from Naruto won't that hard. I mean compare Goku's with Naruto's and it's pretty easy just use a blond kid with a spiky hair style.

Though I think The fantastic 4 producers and X-men Producers would be best to make such a movie. Atleast they have stuff that's close to some ability's from Naruto.

I just looked at a few pics from the DBZ movie so I'll agree that a low intensity version of the basic "spikey" hairstyle can be done without FX, but many of the characters have xtreme spikey hair...It's just hard for me to picture without making the characters just like the amime via FX

Quote:

Originally Posted by freedom07 (Post 1812474)
wait wait
i read the first line of your post
is there or isnt there going to be a live movie

if this thread is theoretical then its pointless

guilty as charged...but you know that someday...there will be a live action Naruto...and I'll be there.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1812495)
Moved to general naruto section. You're welcome.

Also, a naruto live action movie would be HORRIBLE. Actually, it'd be DOUBLE HORRIBLE.

One horrible for it being a live action movie of an animu.

And one for it being about naruto.

If it's put together using any of the popular Arcs as the main plot of the story, it should be pretty good. If it's done with the same originality of presentation as Avatar it should be great.

and Thanks for the move.

kluang 05-18-2010 10:25 PM

Just watch Dragon Ball Evolution and see why it will fail.

and if that not enough. Wait for 2011 or 2012 for the live action Bleach

Spiegel 05-18-2010 10:39 PM

^Good lord there is going to be a live action Bleach? I thought it was fake. Isn't going to be done by Warner Bros.?

01purple 05-18-2010 10:47 PM

Live action movie? Naruto?
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

The Special One 05-18-2010 10:53 PM

Watch Justin Bieber play Naruto... They'll just dye his hair and give him colored contacts... *Shivers*:eek:

01purple 05-18-2010 11:27 PM

Justin Bieber in my opinion is a faggot and sings like a fucking girl. He ain't hot, either.

Lol, he'd be perfect for a shitty live action movie.

Miburo 05-18-2010 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batonnoir (Post 1812500)
If it's put together using any of the popular Arcs as the main plot of the story, it should be pretty good.

No.
Quote:

If it's done with the same originality of presentation as Avatar it should be great.
No .