Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   LIFE IN A JAPANESE SCHOOL ~Introduction~ (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=5457)

kei 06-15-2005 04:49 PM

LIFE IN A JAPANESE SCHOOL ~Introduction~

hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaah

mugen 06-15-2005 05:04 PM

WOW!! so is so cool! yea i wanna hear some more! ^-^

OffTheChain 06-15-2005 05:10 PM

thats really interesting...if you have anymore do tell ^^

~*ChizurU千鶴*~ 06-15-2005 05:13 PM

u can say that again...say, how long did u stay in jap, are u azn?

corbenk 06-15-2005 05:21 PM

Ah yes, the japanese school system. I like the fact that they mesure how high above or below the knees the girls skirts are.

Probably the worst time I had is when I delt with my kohai or sempai.I could do alright with my fellow class men but the younger and older class men where dirty fuckers.

kei 06-15-2005 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~*ChizurU千鶴*~
u can say that again...say, how long did u stay in jap, are u azn?

i stayed in japan for about 12-13 yrs
my mom is japanese and my dad is american,so i'm a AA :)

~*ChizurU千鶴*~ 06-15-2005 05:35 PM

[QUOTE=corbenk]Ah yes, the japanese school system. I like the fact that they mesure how high above or below the knees the girls skirts are.
QUOTE]
hey i had that kinda system in my old school (note: i'm in south africa T.T)
we had to kneel down and our skirt had to b 10cm above ground...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kei
i stayed in japan for about 12-13 yrs
my mom is japanese and my dad is american,so i'm a AA

hey cool, so u speak jap rite (sorry dumb question, of course ya do~)
i'm goin off-topic here, i'll pm u~ wan chu to help me wit jap~

OffTheChain 06-15-2005 05:49 PM

thats really cool. In fact i remember my primary school classes like from year one to 6th grade had the exact system. Cept we didnt need uniform. The secondary school im in, in the 7th grade and onwards we have to wear uniform in a certain way and we all have to have ponytails if possibile. But now its all changed. Fashion has taken over :D
The example u gave of the classes remind me of megaman NT warriors. Lan Hikari always was in a class called 2-A and i always wondered why that was. And now you've explained that clearly. Arigatou ^^

Sakatsu 06-15-2005 05:59 PM

Very interesting things for people who don't know these kinds of things. I already knew it though. ;) But still interesting.

*sneezes* perhaps you can help me some when I start teaching Japanese here pretty soon on NL and perhaps L9I. Oh, and I must warn you, you might be asked to join a fansub by somebody, if you haven't already been asked.

Roy Mustang 06-15-2005 06:21 PM

si added to the name also works in korea too i would be keitao-si but i never heard of japanese ppl saying that

yami_youkai 06-16-2005 01:41 AM

it's really cool to hear all that.. and i'll say it again.. do tell if there's more.. ^^

lapinky 06-16-2005 02:02 AM

hmm...i actually learned about Japanese schools without going to Japan cooL!Tell more!

~*ChizurU千鶴*~ 06-16-2005 04:31 AM

hey d title says "~Introduction~" there's gotta b more...rite rite? tell e i'm rite~

wat subject are compulsay and wat subjects can u chose to take?

Swtvi3tboi08 06-16-2005 07:30 AM

thats cool. nice explaining about the school system and everything.

Aikokusha 06-16-2005 07:42 AM

It actually seems like a world away from the school i went to, i kinda would have minded going to a Japanese school considering my school was the worst in the district for behaviour, although it was still one of the beat for grades? i still havent figured that one out myself though!