Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto Chapter 264 Discussion (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=5505)

kidistight 06-17-2005 12:07 PM

Naruto Chapter 264 Discussion

Hmmm, kind of a boring chapter a lot of meaningless talking between Deirdra and Sasori about there art form. I was really bored out of mind listening to them go on and on about it. I like that big ninja star Naruto pulled out so quickly, to bad it was deflected with the flick of his tail. I can't believe how weird Sasori looks in this form, I guess the old woman might be in over her head but I kind of doubt it. Hopefully the old woman can get Sasori away from Gaara, so that Sakura can hopefully try to revive or bring Gaara back to life. Looks like next chapter will be the chapter since everyone will be fighting more or less.

venustan1988 06-18-2005 01:19 AM

ya...next chapter will be more fighting match inside...kakashi n naruto vs tat bird, old woman n sakura vs sasori, gai team vs those pll(trap)

rubbadubbadude 06-18-2005 07:35 PM

i cant wait to see gai's team fight themselves..what an awesome trap!

CuTe_CuTe_DoG 06-18-2005 07:58 PM

yup!!! gai teams must fight themselves... i want to know who is the faster to reach at the caves to rescue sakura n old woman in the cave...

kidistight 06-20-2005 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuTe_CuTe_DoG
yup!!! gai teams must fight themselves... i want to know who is the faster to reach at the caves to rescue sakura n old woman in the cave...

Actually i don't think being faster to get there is a problem, because whoever finishes off there doppelganger (LOL) first will probably go help another team member against there clone.

Aruko 06-20-2005 10:11 AM

Well as you saw Deidara's bird swallowed the body of Gaara. So........Yeah, Naruto is probably going to either get swallowed by the bird to get Gaara back OR destroy the bird. And I don't really think he is dead. Seeing in that one chapter when he was in the white and looking at himself saying, Is this me?. I think he is fighting that jutsu and is fighting for his life. Granted if he ever survives he won't have Shukaku BUT he'll be alive.

Yunacat 06-20-2005 08:53 PM

I think Naruto will probably go in to get him back. I sure hope Sakura can revive Gaara... -_-

I can't wait to see Gai's team fight themselves!! It'll probably be interesting!^^

Tsunami_Bringer 06-21-2005 03:07 AM

LoL....Lee V.S. Lee....Gai should be able to be the trap, so should Neji, not sure about Tenten tho!

kidistight 06-21-2005 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aruko samaki
Well as you saw Deidara's bird swallowed the body of Gaara. So........Yeah, Naruto is probably going to either get swallowed by the bird to get Gaara back OR destroy the bird. And I don't really think he is dead. Seeing in that one chapter when he was in the white and looking at himself saying, Is this me?. I think he is fighting that jutsu and is fighting for his life. Granted if he ever survives he won't have Shukaku BUT he'll be alive.

What chapter was Gaara swallowed up, because I remember the bird blowing up and then Gaara getting carried away by the bird then dropped on the floor of the Akatsuki hideout.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsunami_Bringer
LoL....Lee V.S. Lee....Gai should be able to be the trap, so should Neji, not sure about Tenten tho!

I think you meant to say Gai should be able to beat the trap, I hope so though.

Kites 06-25-2005 10:53 PM

hmm i think gaara is gonna wake up