Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Ghost Stories (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=5520)

Meteorain27 06-18-2005 12:52 PM

Ghost Stories

After reading a thread about ghosts, I decided to make this thread. Ever had any encounters with ghosts, demons or the such? Then post them here. I'll give a couple of mine.

A few years ago, my brother(Anime Guru) sleepwalked(?) out of his bed, to the door, disarmed the alarm (he didn't know the alarm code, either), and walked outside. Luckily, my mom heard the door open, woke up, and woke up my bro.

Another time, he reached for a doorknob, only to have the door slam close right in front of his face. No one was home but us either.

yami_youkai 06-18-2005 01:42 PM

err.. sorry but was that suppose to be some supernatural thing? coz i don't get what you mean. [the second event]

Anyway, my exprerience with ghosts are like a daily visit to the loo. Do ask me questions to make it easier for me to tell a story if you're ever interested.

seiyuuki 06-18-2005 03:53 PM

I dont know how, but one morning i woke up and there was blood over my sheets....

i threw them off ond cheaked myself... i found a pentogram engraved into the center of my chest, i had quite a panic about this. I was home alone for 4 days, this happend on the 2nd day....

it was concluded that i done it in my sleep to myself...

i was quite young and had never seen a pentogram before though....

andy12310 06-18-2005 05:34 PM

when i was little every time i turn off the light to go to sleep i start seeing stuff.

shojogirl 06-18-2005 09:35 PM

OMG the ninjas

yes, over at my dad's house. he lives on property that was once a "battlefield" if you will, in the civil war. when i was going to bed, (i was the only one up at the moment) i saw in the hallway like this "soldier dude" staring and then he like, turned around and went away.

CuTe_CuTe_DoG 06-18-2005 10:35 PM

i hope there will not ahve any ghost in my life... ...but i always dreams on it...i saw my parents dead...then they come back to find me...i am happy when i saw them but ...they r trying to kill me...sad...

Tsuna 06-20-2005 02:46 PM

okay, i have a few, and dont say im crazy, plz.

1- OKay, for like, a straight week, whenever i went to bed and turned out the lights, it felt like there was something next tom. i would lay down under the covers, and then someone would sit on the covers, and i could feel them tugging a bit, but when i would get up or turn on the light, it'd go away.

2-here's a really freak one. the week long visits at night had stopped, and i thought it was over, but then, my mom went out with a friend and all of a sudden, i can feel these vibrations coming up to the bed through the floor, like someone was walking in the living room. i knew it wasnt my mom cuz she would yell at me and ask if i was awake. i would sit there, and they would take three steps and then stop, and then start again. When i came out of my room to check after fifteen or so minutes of the endless walking noises, i stepped into the living room and got goosebumps all over. not only that, but the radio had been turned off.

3- one time, in the shower, i heard these voices, like on a radio talk show, and i got out,l and i looked in the living room, and nothing was on. then that night, i heard the voices again.

seems like my house is haunted. but it has been for as long as i can remember. this is really loing already, so ill post my other one another time.

Meteorain27 06-20-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yami_youkai
err.. sorry but was that suppose to be some supernatural thing? coz i don't get what you mean. [the second event]

Anyway, my exprerience with ghosts are like a daily visit to the loo. Do ask me questions to make it easier for me to tell a story if you're ever interested.

The door slammed shut before he even touched it, and no one was at home, so no one could have done that. Unless someone crept into our house or something.

Okay, here's another one. One of my friends swears her house is haunted and is moving because of it :(. Anyways, she sees dark shapes at night, but nothing is making shadows. In a drawer her mom had for a few years she found a red and black giraffe mask that she had never seen before in her life (it wasn't there before she bought it either, she had looked in that drawer the morning before it happened). I googled red and black giraffe masks and found that it stands for a woman's life. Not that that makes it make anymore sense.

swirlyrobeitachi 06-20-2005 03:22 PM

i saw poltergeist
that was a good movie :)

valkyrie_madness 06-20-2005 03:27 PM

me, mom, tammy, heidi and dilian went to fort pickens when i was like maybe, 12 or so, and heidi and i went down this one tunnel thing that they usta put gun powder and stuff in, and we were about half way down it, when we could finnaly see the end of the tunnel and there was this big white dog, like a beagle, laying down with it's back turned away from us and we were omg, dog. so we went back and told mom and tammy, and they wanted to go tell a park ranger dude, so when we finally found on, he started laughin' at us! anyway, he told us it was this dog that got thrown off the enemy's boat that was out in the water with a note attached to his collar, (remember, battle fort, water, navare or somewhere near navare in florida, during a war) and they ppl in the fort took care of it, and one night, there was a guy patroling the outside perimeter, and there was a rustling in the bushes, and he said to show themselves, and it just rustled again, so he shot at it, and it was the dog. it died. so the guy said that there had been alot of other ppl who had seen the dog, too, and me and heidi started freakin' out, and mom, tammy, and dilian were laughin' at us. -.< curse them!

and this one time at school, i was goin' to lunch late, and there wasn't anyone else in the same hallway as me, and there was this classroom that didn't have anyone in it, and it was all dark inside, and when i walked by it, the door slammed really loud and scared me. i'm not sayin' my school's haunted 'er nething, it was just freaky.