Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Naruto Live Action TV Series Idea (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=55518)

peel 06-12-2010 08:57 PM

Naruto Live Action TV Series Idea

Hi
Im new to this forum. I hope youre not like most forums and have some decency and dont immediately flame new ideas. Anyhow, Ive had this GREAT idea. If Cartoon Network (or another channel) would do like a LIVE ACTION Naruto TV Series. They could involve Parkour and Other Choreography for Any Fighting/Taijutsu, and Genjutsu and Ninjutsu could be covered by computer graphics. Ive seen a lot of really good Parkour and it just goes right hand in hand with Naruto and ninja fighting (Ive read the whole series so dont flame me for being a noob). If we had really good acting, and if the storyline is done well, I think it would be a big success. I think the actors should prob be Asian but they have to be REAL good and they must speak English with no accent. (We dont want another Dragonball Evolution) This would be a great idea. And I think if you support it just comment on this thread and we could start a petition. This is REALLY different from any other idea because there has never been a big Live Action TV Series done on an ALREADY successful ONGOING manga before. Sure, we've had short movies done on manga like DBZ (but thats different and a one-time thing), and we've had movies done on already successful stuff (like harry potter) but NEVER before in history on an ongoing successful series with a Live Action remake. I think this has the potential of making more profit than anything before and I think the big problem would be getting this pitched and accepted AND its very important that they dont butcher it with rewriting the plot or messing up the character or bad actors but it could be a big success because 1. of the already big success with the plot 2.and more importantly the new, innovative brand of Naruto ninja fighting thats never been seen before in Live Action. So what do you guys think?

MajorStranger 06-12-2010 09:58 PM

Re: Naruto Live Action TV Series Idea

........no

Tsuna 06-12-2010 11:30 PM

1) No, sir.
2) If a Live-Action ever happened, there would NEVER be an entirely Asian cast. It just would not happen.
3) Just no.

superninja 06-18-2010 08:42 AM

I am not against the idea, but real live action movie or a series would probably look bad. It would take a talented director and actors to make it look good. Still I would go see it just for laughs if it's bad.

The important thing in my opinion would be to censor the use of kunais in the live action series because kids might try to imitate that at home and it wouldn't end good. Shurikens are ok coz they are more exotic so you can't find them in the kitchen. But the live action series prob won't happen, if they made a movie with the budget Harry Potter movies had then that movie would be better for sure coz the story is better in Naruto.

Nensi 08-16-2010 12:51 PM

I have read many posts from there and all of them are interesting to read out and contain very useful informatoin for the readers and I hope you will keep up the good work in future as well.

kluang 08-16-2010 01:04 PM

I'm sorry man. But no. Hollwood isnt really known to keep the material on how it is. Look how dragon ball was raped and now there's talk of Bleach gonna be Hollywood next meal.

kael03 08-16-2010 01:23 PM

The fail is strong with this one.

gringie 08-20-2010 01:18 AM

naruto evolution

DemonRage 08-22-2010 12:02 PM

Dude! you really suck at using the enter key.

mrpiimpnn 08-27-2010 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peel (Post 1820690)
Hi
Im new to this forum. I hope youre not like most forums and have some decency and dont immediately flame new ideas. Anyhow, Ive had this GREAT idea. If Cartoon Network (or another channel) would do like a LIVE ACTION Naruto TV Series. They could involve Parkour and Other Choreography for Any Fighting/Taijutsu, and Genjutsu and Ninjutsu could be covered by computer graphics. Ive seen a lot of really good Parkour and it just goes right hand in hand with Naruto and ninja fighting (Ive read the whole series so dont flame me for being a noob). If we had really good acting, and if the storyline is done well, I think it would be a big success. I think the actors should prob be Asian but they have to be REAL good and they must speak English with no accent. (We dont want another Dragonball Evolution) This would be a great idea. And I think if you support it just comment on this thread and we could start a petition. This is REALLY different from any other idea because there has never been a big Live Action TV Series done on an ALREADY successful ONGOING manga before. Sure, we've had short movies done on manga like DBZ (but thats different and a one-time thing), and we've had movies done on already successful stuff (like harry potter) but NEVER before in history on an ongoing successful series with a Live Action remake. I think this has the potential of making more profit than anything before and I think the big problem would be getting this pitched and accepted AND its very important that they dont butcher it with rewriting the plot or messing up the character or bad actors but it could be a big success because 1. of the already big success with the plot 2.and more importantly the new, innovative brand of Naruto ninja fighting thats never been seen before in Live Action. So what do you guys think?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1820732)
1) No, sir.
2) If a Live-Action ever happened, there would NEVER be an entirely Asian cast. It just would not happen.
3) Just no.

All Asian casts are usually fail anyways.

When's the last time you seen an Asian with authentic blonde hair. Without some other race being involved? Never.

Naruto wouldn't be played by an Asian, neither would Sakura. Nor would Tsunade, come to think of it, most of the main people couldn't be Asian...

Only a handful would :O

mewmew 08-27-2010 11:38 PM

of course, if it ain't an asian, then naruto would be played by justin bieber...

then, the naruto live action will
most likely be utterly
beat
by
dragonball evolution by miles and lots and lots of people will be watching it
for the lulz

-SassyLady- 09-05-2010 04:56 PM

OH GOD NO.

If it ever happens to be a Live -action TV series? Are ya kidding me?

That right there I will go and Smack Kishi sideways saying "WHAT WE'RE YOU ON?!"

kluang 09-05-2010 05:07 PM

Naruto live action

http://www.japanator.com/naruto-live...ouf-9602.phtml

Shia LaBeouf as Naruto

Fuck you VizMedia

-SassyLady- 09-05-2010 05:18 PM

OH FUCK NO!

O_o

Just with that I'm saving a plan ticket to go to Japan and find Kishi.

kluang 09-05-2010 05:25 PM

Go for girl. I'm behind you.