Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   How are Karin and Kushina related? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=56470)

batonnoir 06-22-2010 12:42 AM

How are Karin and Kushina related?

Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given. The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...

IMO it's obvious that they're related...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...

Is there a connection between all their names beginning with K...lol.

AOTKorby 06-22-2010 12:51 AM

Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:

Originally Posted by batonnoir (Post 1824456)
Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given. The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...

IMO it's obvious that they're related...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...

Because Kushina's chakra is clearly "Dark".

There's virtually no physical feature resemblance, even their hair colors aren't the same. The "hot-cold" part of their personalities is the only similar aspect, they act totally differently in the different phases.

Basically, there's almost no similarity between them as characters. Karin's not even from an area that could potentially be NEAR the Whirlpool Country; she's from the Grass Village, which is LANDLOCKED.

kluang 06-22-2010 12:59 AM

Sori bato, but Kus and Karin arent related at all. They are just sensor type ninja thats all

kael03 06-22-2010 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batonnoir (Post 1824456)
Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given.

You and HR have a fetish for coming up with fucktard theories with nothing to back them up, don't you?

Quote:

The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...
When did Karin do anything beyond get her ass handed to her and attempt to make herself useful to sasuke by being a sensor? The only times Karin went out of her timid personality were in her thoughts about practically raping Sasuke or if she felt someone else was threatening her desire to rape sasuke.

Quote:

the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...
That chakra she sensed was the fox, genius, NOT Kushina's. The familiarity of the darkness was a hint towards Sasuke's fall to darkness.

Quote:

IMO it's obvious that they're related
It's not obvious and you're logic of getting to that conclusion doesn't exist. They aren't related in any form.

Quote:

...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...
Kishi decided to be odd with eye colors? There doesn't have to be a connection between eye colors. Most of my family has brown eyes and I have gray eyes (no, I'm not adopted, I look too much like my dad)

Quote:

Again, there is no connection.

Tsuna 06-22-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03
That chakra she sensed was the fox, genius, NOT Kushina's. The familiarity of the darkness was a hint towards Sasuke's fall to darkness.

This. I didn't know it was possible to be so dense that someone would not understand this.

MajorStranger 06-22-2010 01:36 AM

I think she was most likely referring to the Hachibi's chakra. She felt two type of chakra in Naruto as she most likely sense in KB when they fought. Even if the Hachibi seemed tamed and kindly he is still a demon and his power come from the darkness.

Here's a new question for you. Is Tsunade and the Mizukage related? They are both big breasted woman and are both leader of their village. That should be enough for Batonnoir to create a new stupid thread.

shruiken 06-22-2010 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 1824461)
Sori bato, but Kus and Karin arent related at all. They are just sensor type ninja thats all

Where has it been said that Kushina was a sensor type ninja?

batonnoir 06-22-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1824459)
Because Kushina's chakra is clearly "Dark".

There's virtually no physical feature resemblance, even their hair colors aren't the same. The "hot-cold" part of their personalities is the only similar aspect, they act totally differently in the different phases.

Basically, there's almost no similarity between them as characters. Karin's not even from an area that could potentially be NEAR the Whirlpool Country; she's from the Grass Village, which is LANDLOCKED.

Kushini has red hair...Karin has red hair

Kushina's hair is straight when calm wild when not calm...Karin's hair is straight on one side and wild on the other.

The shape of the face, eyes, and the noses are identical in most drawings. The mouths are always different because Karin has never had a peaceful smile on her face...she's always mad or tense.

I get what you're saying about the "dark", but Naruto has a veritable who's who of chakra floating around inside of him (including the foxes, which should overshadow all the others), so I'm going to hold my ground on this one.

Tsuna 06-22-2010 01:52 AM

Wait, back up.

You're basing their "possible" relation on the color of their hair?

So I guess that means that everyone in Naruto with same-colored hair are like, cousins or something. Holy shit, you've just cracked the code on Konoha's genealogy.

...I really want to know where you guys come up with this stuff sometimes.

MajorStranger 06-22-2010 02:06 AM

They are related because of their hair? I have on thing to say to you... no I'll just show you

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...trievalArc.jpg

batonnoir 06-22-2010 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 1824461)

Didn't know Kushina was a sensor type..thanks for playing anway.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 1824462)
You and HR have a fetish for coming up with fucktard theories with nothing to back them up, don't you?

let's come back to this comment later shall we? :D

Quote:

When did Karin do anything beyond get her ass handed to her and attempt to make herself useful to sasuke by being a sensor? The only times Karin went out of her timid personality were in her thoughts about practically raping Sasuke or if she felt someone else was threatening her desire to rape sasuke.
Are you trying to prove my points or argue them??? I said per-son-al-li-teee!
I don't know about you...but I haven't seen Kushina fight. She just said that the beat the crap out of her fellow associates that make her angry...just like Karin does

Quote:

That is a logical assumption, but an assumption none the less. That means it's also a fucktard theory. You picked up the popular conclusion...I came up with my own...nuff said.

Quote:

It's not obvious and you're logic of getting to that conclusion doesn't exist. They aren't related in any form.
Seems obvious to me...maybe I'm just smarter than you

Quote:

Kishi decided to be odd with eye colors? There doesn't have to be a connection between eye colors. Most of my family has brown eyes and I have gray eyes (no, I'm not adopted, I look too much like my dad)
Most of the characters in the Manga have normal eye colors...any sober non allergic people in your family have red eyes.? lol

Anyway, the first set of red eyes in the Manga were the sharingan, the next set belonged to a gen-jutsu master, the final set belongs to someone who has only shown abilities that have nothing to do with being able to control a hideout full of captive ninjas...meaning she may have as yet unseen abilities....that's all

Quote:

Originally Posted by MajorStranger (Post 1824468)
I think she was most likely referring to the Hachibi's chakra. She felt two type of chakra in Naruto as she most likely sense in KB when they fought. Even if the Hachibi seemed tamed and kindly he is still a demon and his power come from the darkness.

Here's a new question for you. Is Tsunade and the Mizukage related? They are both big breasted woman and are both leader of their village. That should be enough for Batonnoir to create a new stupid thread.

Actually by definition...they are related by big boobs. Stop asking silly questions. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1824477)
Wait, back up.

You're basing their "possible" relation on the color of their hair?

So I guess that means that everyone in Naruto with same-colored hair are like, cousins or something. Holy shit, you've just cracked the code on Konoha's genealogy.

...I really want to know where you guys come up with this stuff sometimes.

Ummm, you do realize that the only two blonde haired males in the manga are related...and I understand that the one female blonde is related too...that's just what I heard anyway. :)

edit: ^@Major...I think I'd have to see a dna test on the Kazekage's kids. lol

Numinous 06-22-2010 05:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by batonnoir (Post 1824487)
Most of the characters in the Manga have normal eye colors...any sober non allergic people in your family have red eyes.? lol

Anyway, the first set of red eyes in the Manga were the sharingan, the next set belonged to a gen-jutsu master, the final set belongs to someone who has only shown abilities that have nothing to do with being able to control a hideout full of captive ninjas...meaning she may have as yet unseen abilities....that's all

You forgot Kurenai. She also has red eyes. Does that means she's a closet Uchiha too? *Gasps* The horror!

Quote:

Ummm, you do realize that the only two blonde haired males in the manga are related...and I understand that the one female blonde is related too...that's just what I heard anyway.
Shii is also a male blond. Temari and Yugito are also female blondes. Try again.

Encon Uchiha 06-22-2010 07:05 AM

hmmmm so Sasuke and Kiba are related since they both have black hair!and Orochimaru is their long lost uncle!GTFOH!

Vengeance 06-22-2010 07:11 AM

Your thread fails

Karin is only older than Naruto by a few months. Even if she happened to meet Kushina as a new born baby she wouldn't be able to remember her at such a young age. You really need to quit with this bullshit I already discredited the possibility of Karin being Kushina daughter based on her age & Narutos. Karin is from the grass village while Kushina is from whirlpool raised in Konoha & Kurenai is from Konoha.

Narutologist 06-22-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1824541)
Your thread fails

Karin is only older than Naruto by a few months. Even if she happened to meet Kushina as a new born baby she wouldn't be able to remember her at such a young age. You really need to quit with this bullshit I already discredited the possibility of Karin being Kushina daughter based on her age & Narutos. Karin is from the grass village while Kushina is from whirlpool raised in Konoha & Kurenai is from Konoha.

^This should be all that is needed to kill this theory!