Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Tools (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=58044)

prez420 07-01-2010 11:36 PM

Tools

You tools that have been saying tobi is madara are going to realize how wrong you are next week. All the clues point to tobi being obito even the recent chapter because tobi looks to be about the same age as obito would have been during that time. Last time we had something like that was the mystery of who naruto's father was and we all know those clues where also proven to be dead on. eh I bet you tools were also fighting against those that were saying the 4th was naruto's father way back then too. You tools know who you are dont dare pretend you thought it was obito all along when it is finally proven tobi is obito. Kishi played u tools like a cheap rusty harmonica I cant help but laugh at how gullible u guys are going to feel very soon.

Anyway rant over proceed with your flaming. :cool:

shruiken 07-01-2010 11:38 PM

Re: Tools

Hammer, wrench, screwdriver, saw, axe, etc.

ask me anything 07-01-2010 11:44 PM

http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimati...lol-monkey.jpg

Oh, no. Not more Obitard conspiracy theories. I thought this has been put to rest (about a thousand times).

Vengeance 07-01-2010 11:46 PM

prez420 you're just a tool now GTFO of my academy!

PS: I wonder if I never said anything when the chapter came out if people would still make the age connection... *smacks self for even bringing it up*

shruiken 07-02-2010 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1830620)
prez420 you're just a tool now GTFO of my academy!

PS: I wonder if I never said anything when the chapter came out if people would still make the age connection... *smacks self for even bringing it up*

I think there would have been at least one obitard who would have brought it up, so yeah.

Flashwind 07-02-2010 12:15 AM

...So now it's possible to tell how old someone is based on a picture of them wearing a mask and a cloak...

Manga Facts.

shruiken 07-02-2010 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flashwind (Post 1830661)
...So now it's possible to tell how old someone is based on a picture of them wearing a mask and a cloak...

Manga Facts.

Drawn forearms really say a lot, you'd be surprised.

Encon Uchiha 07-02-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flashwind (Post 1830661)

Manga Facts.

lolololololololol

OBITO IS BACK!

liondemon 07-02-2010 01:07 AM

I thought i was gonna see a thread about "ninja tools" and this is what I see. I actually laughed out loud at this thread. "You tools" was the funniest. I never gave up on this theory at heart, but i been gave up supporting it on here. But u never know with Kishi. Kishi will make u think u know, and then throw a twist in the mix, like Naruto being related to a clan that was related to Senju. How young was Shisui back then? Could it be him, or Madara in his body, maybe even been there before he became Itachi's "big brother", switching to a Zetsu body after Itachi gaining MS? Uchiha were feeling inferior to Senju even before the changes were made after the Kyuubi attack. Both Shisui's one Sharingan and Madara's 1 Sharingan can do unique things from other Uchiha and normal Sharingan. I always told the ones that yelled Obitards all the time that I would hate to be proven wrong after talking all that shit, so i tell u the same. U can never claim a win with Naruto until it's all said and done. But that was funny

MajorStranger 07-02-2010 01:10 AM

Why don't we cease fire a week, wait for the next chapter and then Whoever camp will win shall have the right to insult the other? Right now each camp's saying are merely presumption and guesses, we have no real proof that Tobi is or isn't Obito. So let's keep it that way until the truth come out shall we?

Narutologist 07-02-2010 01:32 AM

THIS SHIT IS STUPID!!!!How in the hell does a kid get his body crushed by rocks and then is somehow magically heeled with one eye and can walk through walls...

Fact: Obito was shown dying if he could have been saved the 4th would have found a way.
Fact: Obito was a fodder uchiha with big dreams not a man who could battle with the 4th hokage.
Fact: What kind of timeline are you on? Clearly the man in the last chapter was at the very least of the 4th's age if you’re looking at forearms that is (which I doubt but for the sake of not repeating this bullshit I through this in there).
Fact: Obito was not that kind of shinobi. Basically your saying the same guy who gave an eye away to someone he envied now is bitter and wants to take over the village...

I don't get how you even keep this as a possibility...

King_Canada 07-02-2010 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by prez420 (Post 1830602)
you tools that have been saying tobi is madara are going to realize how wrong you are next week. All the clues point to tobi being obito even the recent chapter because tobi looks to be about the same age as obito would have been during that time. Last time we had something like that was the mystery of who naruto's father was and we all know those clues where also proven to be dead on. Eh i bet you tools were also fighting against those that were saying the 4th was naruto's father way back then too. You tools know who you are dont dare pretend you thought it was obito all along when it is finally proven tobi is obito. Kishi played u tools like a cheap rusty harmonica i cant help but laugh at how gullible u guys are going to feel very soon.

all of my hate!

SilverbladeVI 07-02-2010 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Narutologist (Post 1830725)
THIS SHIT IS STUPID!!!!How in the hell does a kid get his body crushed by rocks and then is somehow magically heeled with one eye and can walk through walls...

Fact: Obito was shown dying if he could have been saved the 4th would have found a way.
Fact: Obito was a fodder uchiha with big dreams not a man who could battle with the 4th hokage.
Fact: What kind of timeline are you on? Clearly the man in the last chapter was at the very least of the 4th's age if you’re looking at forearms that is (which I doubt but for the sake of not repeating this bullshit I through this in there).
Fact: Obito was not that kind of shinobi. Basically your saying the same guy who gave an eye away to someone he envied now is bitter and wants to take over the village...

I don't get how you even keep this as a possibility...

It's a fucking haircut thing. Thats all it is.

Too much speculation and theories pop up on this forum because thats the number one reason.

Madara and Danzou had a similar haircut. People thought they were the same. Not to mention that their sharingan was in the same exact spot.

What happened to Madara at the valley. I'm still going with KYFs old theory of Madara using Izanami. That makes a lot of sense..

stubborn_d0nkey 07-02-2010 09:50 AM

Quote:

You tools that have been saying tobi is madara are going to realize how wrong you are next week. All the clues point to tobi being obito even the recent chapter because tobi looks to be about the same age as obito would have been during that time. Last time we had something like that was the mystery of who naruto's father was and we all know those clues where also proven to be dead on. eh I bet you tools were also fighting against those that were saying the 4th was naruto's father way back then too. You tools know who you are dont dare pretend you thought it was obito all along when it is finally proven tobi is obito. Kishi played u tools like a cheap rusty harmonica I cant help but laugh at how gullible u guys are going to feel very soon.

Tell us what else should we call him? He is NOT Tobi. That was an alias and he is not using it anymore, whoever he may be. Maybe he is not Madara, but he goes by Madara and that is what we should call him, be it an alias (like Tobi, but not archaic) or be it his name. Who knows? Maybe whoever it is, is not the "original madara", changed his/her name to Uchiha Madara so he/she IS Uchiha Madara :P

Oh and, out of all the characters it is most likely Madara. You could easily be ridiculed for saying the opposite. However, saying that he/she is more likely not Madara than Madara can be forgiven.

P.S. If somebody doesn't get the difference don't speak to me unless you wanna tell me that you should be (the first) on my ignore list.

xDD 07-02-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Oh i want Obito to be Tobi too, but anyway that's not gonna get revealed next chapter just for the fact that Minato DIDN'T know who was under the mask as he called Tobi, *the masked Akatsuki* when he met with Naruto, if he knew or saw his face when Naruto was borned he would let him know with a hint at least..