Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Whats wrong with being mean on a forum? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59039)

TrueUCHIHA 07-09-2010 01:55 AM

Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

its all for lulz right...and even if its not...its still funny

Vanity 07-09-2010 02:25 AM

Re: Whats wrong with being mean on a forum?

What's wrong with being mean?*

Fixt4u

kluang 07-09-2010 02:26 AM

There's a different from being mean and being stupid, Uchiha

TrueUCHIHA 07-09-2010 09:47 AM

well why cant i be both? jjjjjk...im smarter than you anyways. i passed the mensa quiz. ha im like einstien but cooler...and black

Miburo 07-09-2010 05:21 PM

THIS IS THE SPAM ZONE
NO ONE HERE CARES IF YOURE MEAN
EXCEPT FOR MAYBE SOME NON-RED
PUSSIES

cpas

zer0systm 07-09-2010 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1834162)
well why cant i be both? jjjjjk...im smarter than you anyways. i passed the mensa quiz. ha im like einstien but cooler...and black

Q_Q .

Tabris 07-09-2010 06:08 PM

IM MEAN ALL THE TIME
ESPECIALLY TO THE DOUCHE BAG NEW ASM AT MY STORE
HE'S PRETTY DENSE TOO
HE DOESNT SEEM TO GET IT
cpas

zer0systm 07-09-2010 06:20 PM

^Those people are the best, such good folk, take everything on the chin with a smile. Due to the fact they don't know what the fuck is going on or being said ^_^

Scientia 07-09-2010 06:22 PM

Well, generally people have these things called feelings. And then they feel stuff with them. If you're being mean, then it hurts them. Almost everyone has feelings. It's like a universal human trait.

Then there is this thing called rationality. If you're a generally rational and fair person, you're not going to want to hurt them. Whether you don't want to hurt them because you yourself wouldn't want to be hurt, or whether it's just because you're nice as heaven, is irrelevant. Either way, that's why people think it's wrong. And trust me, a lot of people on this earth think it's wrong.

Then there's a shit ton of other factors to take into account. Such as "What if that person was being mean as well?" or "What if being nice means lying?"

zer0systm 07-09-2010 06:24 PM

The French are onto me >.> <.< they've got a search light on top of the Eiffel tower searching the streets for me, I can see it from where I'm sitting, THEY WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE! we'll they're french, they wont take me at all, French-Albanians however......

Nerox 07-09-2010 06:32 PM

do you have liam neeson with you?

zer0systm 07-09-2010 06:33 PM

Got him on Speed Dial, for those random booty calls and quick saves from French-Albanians (ARTAN!)

Demi-God 07-09-2010 06:36 PM

They're the worst.

Miburo 07-09-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fayrra (Post 1834575)
Well, generally people have these things called feelings. And then they feel stuff with them. If you're being mean, then it hurts them. Almost everyone has feelings. It's like a universal human trait.

Then there is this thing called rationality. If you're a generally rational and fair person, you're not going to want to hurt them. Whether you don't want to hurt them because you yourself wouldn't want to be hurt, or whether it's just because you're nice as heaven, is irrelevant. Either way, that's why people think it's wrong. And trust me, a lot of people on this earth think it's wrong.

Then there's a shit ton of other factors to take into account. Such as "What if that person was being mean as well?" or "What if being nice means lying?"

IM AN EXTREMELY RATIONAL
AND FAIR PERSON
AND I GENERALLY DONT CARE IF I HURT
SOMEONES FEELINGS

cpas

zer0systm 07-09-2010 06:39 PM

@Arty- Yeah, no help what so ever =/