Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 11:17 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Wouldn't that be platinum?

Sensei-Q 07-11-2010 11:20 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
One might even ejaculate by the excitement of 300 posts. Be sure to cover your keyboard with toilet paper.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 11:24 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
...TrueCREW i could really use ur support on the debate thread

AOTKorby 07-11-2010 11:27 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836141)
...TrueCREW i could really use ur support on the debate thread

Believe me, you don't. I'm not saying you're on a roll or something, but as it is, you're at least doing your own reputation justice. That will fall right the fuck apart if other people get involved.

KillerNN 07-11-2010 11:27 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
^
^
@True-I fucking lol'ed and I don't even know why.
But you are doing good.

Edit: @Tsuna- I did, and it's actually not a bad debate, or a bad topic. Pretty interesting.

Tsuna 07-11-2010 11:28 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto
Oh nawl Tsuna (if your referring to my post) I just haven't been to the other thread that TrueUchiha made. But I'm getting there.

Lol, you should check it out. And give yourself a headache with my epic tl;dr.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
...TrueCREW i could really use ur support on the debate thread

Funny, I thought this was just supposed to be you and me? And Mibs, minimally.

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 11:29 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836141)
...TrueCREW i could really use ur support on the debate thread

Fight your own battles.

Like a MAN

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 11:31 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
it is...i just want some thanks on me posts so it dosent look one sided. if they actually posted id probally fail.

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 11:32 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836146)
it is...i just want some thanks on me posts so it dosent look one sided. if they actually posted id probally fail.

Look. If you wanna fight a battle. Never tell the enemy your strategy or otherwise they are gonna outsmart you and that would only reduce the time needed to own you.

Vengeance 07-11-2010 11:34 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
?? What a stupid topic.

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 11:36 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836148)
?? What a stupid topic.

You're late.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 11:38 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836148)
?? What a stupid topic.

if u feel left out after me mibs and tsuna are done going at it. u can jump in to if need be

KillerNN 07-11-2010 11:39 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
TU why don't you always type like you do in the debate? With caps and puncuations, and without all those extra periods? Is it that much easier not to?

AOTKorby 07-11-2010 11:41 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Veng would be to Mib and Tsuna as the rest of the TrueCREW would be to TU in this case. I find it hard to believe that he could resist the urge to only criticize TU for "NOT BEING A TRUE SASUKE FAN!!!!!1!!1!" and actually debate with him like a sensible human being.

Vengeance 07-11-2010 11:49 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Why should I bother to jump into a discussion on a topic that I find stupid when FT from the beginning already agreed to the side Mib & Tsuna would take?

Miburo 07-11-2010 11:53 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto (Post 1836143)
^
^
@True-I fucking lol'ed and I don't even know why.
But you are doing good.

Edit: @Tsuna- I did, and it's actually not a bad debate, or a bad topic. Pretty interesting.

To be fair, the topic looks like it's copy and pasted from somewhere else. And TU isn't really doing very well, logic wise. He's just not posting like a total retard like he usually does, so it makes him look slightly better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836144)
Funny, I thought this was just supposed to be you and me? And Mibs, minimally.

He kinda like, ignored your post. Lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836150)
if u feel left out after me mibs and tsuna are done going at it. u can jump in to if need be

You're quite the glutton for punishment, eh champ.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 11:58 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
@ nimikaze. because caps and punctuations arent approtite for tro...i mean lulz making
@ miburo The topic was copy and pasted...hence the reason for the qoutatios as well as a source...baka
@tsuna...i didnt know what to do with ur post cuz u pretty much said the same thing i did...i guess grat minds think alike ;) ;) ;)

Tsuna 07-12-2010 12:16 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo
He kinda like, ignored your post. Lol.

ikr.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
@tsuna...i didnt know what to do with ur post cuz u pretty much said the same thing i did...i guess grat minds think alike

No, I didn't. If you had even the remotest semblance of reading comprehension - that is, assuming you even read my post in the first place - you'd realize that though I did concede a few points to you, the actual argument I made was against yours, not for it. Just because a few sentences might say, "I'll agree with that", doesn't mean I agreed to your entire argument. It meant I agreed to a certain point that was made, to a certain extent.

But like I said. That's assuming you actually read it.

Miburo 07-12-2010 12:29 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836170)
@ miburo The topic was copy and pasted...hence the reason for the qoutatios as well as a source...baka

Hence the reason I said it looked like it was copy and pasted from somewhere else.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 12:37 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836179)
ikr.

No, I didn't. If you had even the remotest semblance of reading comprehension - that is, assuming you even read my post in the first place - you'd realize that though I did concede a few points to you, the actual argument I made was against yours, not for it. Just because a few sentences might say, "I'll agree with that", doesn't mean I agreed to your entire argument. It meant I agreed to a certain point that was made, to a certain extent.

But like I said. That's assuming you actually read it.

ur posts are obnoxiusly long....and pretty much irrelavent...who cares about wolf boy for petes sake

Nerox 07-12-2010 12:38 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836199)
ur posts are obnoxiusly long....and pretty much irrelavent...who cares about wolf boy for petes sake

what the bloody fuck?

every one of tsunas posts countered your post you were going to wirte after...they were rock solid, dude...

Vengeance 07-12-2010 12:38 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
FalseUCHIHA ran out of things to say.

Encon Uchiha 07-12-2010 12:40 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836146)
it is...i just want some thanks on me posts so it dosent look one sided. if they actually posted id probally fail.

id thank them all if you admit i am Sasuke:D i dont like argueing over tha comp for a stupid topic i dont give 2 shits about.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 12:52 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox511 (Post 1836200)
what the bloody fuck?

every one of tsunas posts countered your post you were going to wirte after...they were rock solid, dude...

sigh...another tsuna fan boy...how annoying

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 12:55 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836208)
sigh...another tsuna fan boy...how annoying

sigh....another trueuchiha post...how more dumb can this guy get....

Miburo 07-12-2010 12:58 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
He's just sore because he challenged us to a debate, and got annihilated.

Tsuna 07-12-2010 12:59 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
ur posts are obnoxiusly long....and pretty much irrelavent...who cares about wolf boy for petes sake

So, wait, LOL. Lemme get this straight. You start a debate with me. Then you don't bother even reading my posts because they're "obnoxiously long"?

...There's nothing else to say. I rest my case, lol.

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:00 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Another glorious victory.

Surf's Up! :cool:

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:01 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1836214)
He's just sore because he challenged us to a debate, and got annihilated.

..its late. and tsunas post were to anoying to read. and plus it was 2 on 1. but id expect nothing less from people like u...nice try folks. betta luckz next time

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:03 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
^Someone get this dude some icy hot.

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:03 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836221)
..its late. and tsunas post were to anoying to read. and plus it was 2 on 1. but id expect nothing less from people like u...nice try folks. betta luckz next time

pathetic...real pathetic

KillerNN 07-12-2010 01:04 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Okay so for Round 1- Win for OH.

TrueCREW- 0
OH- 1
Bystanders+Anti-TrueCrewers- Many lol's and lulz and lawls.

kael03 07-12-2010 01:04 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1836225)
^Someone get this dude some icy hot.

He sounds butthurt so it should be some preparation h, imo

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:05 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
...wheres stubborn and lalalila. I CANT DO WAR WITHOUT MY MEN!
and 4 the record its was Nerox Tsuna Ninjalostboy Vengeance AND miburo against urs truly...i must say..i did quite swell...god job charlie...good job

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:09 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
What a wimp. Man up.

Glorious FTP members never whined about needing backup or about getting '2 on 1'd. I'd debate the entire furfascist regime and all their sheep at once if they all came at me, and win. Like a man.

KillerNN 07-12-2010 01:11 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I call Bullshit.

Ninja, Vengeance, and Nerox weren't actually debating against you.
It was just Tsuna and Mibs.

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:11 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
lol i pointed out the weaknessess in your argument, for the sake that you would not fail so unbelievably hard. and after that i had a nice chat with tsuna, since you ignored her perfectly good argument.

Vengeance 07-12-2010 01:13 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
What are you talking about I never jumped into that debate.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:13 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836229)
...wheres stubborn and lalalila.

You don't want them, they'll make it worse

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:13 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto (Post 1836232)
I call Bullshit.

Ninja, Vengeance, and Nerox weren't actually debating against you.
It was just Tsuna and Mibs.

Word.

He also pretty much ignored Tsuna too. What a little girl.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:14 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
...where is this precious ftp thread u like to refrence to so frequently. i bet its full of all types of assits.
HAHAHAHAHA and to believe that this whole thing started with
Quote:

I think Naruto will be the next rikduke and gain all 6 elements
?! has BRONXking surpassed even I!? A DOUBLE GOLDEN POST WITH LOADS OF SPAM THAT HASNT BEEN CLOSED YET!?....profund sadness
......but then again...i was the source for all the lulz (azzzz usual :)) so...ur welcome

Vengeance 07-12-2010 01:15 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
He wants them around so he can seem smarter by comparison. You know how pretty chicks have at least 1 fat friend to make them look better.

Encon Uchiha 07-12-2010 01:17 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Trolling is fun...i finally realize what it means :D

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:17 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Look at him trying to rationalize his failure, fail at that, then attempt change the subject (While showing his total lack of good trolling knowledge).

Talk about a sore loser.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:17 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Damn TU you got your ass whooped.

KillerNN 07-12-2010 01:19 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Isn't stubborn smarter than TU?

And Vengeance I laughed at that shit. It wasn't really an lol laugh, but a real laugh. Because it's so true.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:21 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 1836243)
Damn TU you got your ass whooped.

LOL ha...when do i get to go up against the whole surfs up crew. Some one pick another topic so i can thrash those red chumps

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 01:21 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
^ You couldn't even take on two.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836237)
...where is this precious ftp thread u like to refrence to so frequently. i bet its full of all types of assits.
HAHAHAHAHA and to believe that this whole thing started with
?! has BRONXking surpassed even I!? A DOUBLE GOLDEN POST WITH LOADS OF SPAM THAT HASNT BEEN CLOSED YET!?....profund sadness
......but then again...i was the source for all the lulz (azzzz usual :)) so...ur welcome

You're full of shit man. You're less awesome now than you ever were.

Besides

YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:23 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto (Post 1836245)
Isn't stubborn smarter than TU?

And Vengeance I laughed at that shit. It wasn't really an lol laugh, but a real laugh. Because it's so true.

He has his moments but sometimes his logic is stupid =/

@SB: It was more like he knocked himself out.

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:23 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
The entire "Surf's Up crew" doesn't assemble to battle mooks, small fry.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:24 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
heh hey now lets not forget that i was double teamed and even if miburo just strait up posted "hey TU...ur stupid" he still wouldve won because hes your king...for now

Encon Uchiha 07-12-2010 01:25 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
lols poor TrueUCHIHA ...was tha discrimination THIS bad before i came into tha forums? lols...funny tho

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:25 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 1836250)
He has his moments but sometimes his logic is stupid =/

these moments are when he trolls even stupider morons like him...and that's rare

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 01:26 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836252)
heh hey now lets not forget that i was double teamed and even if miburo just strait up posted "hey TU...ur stupid" he still wouldve won because hes your king...for now

You suck TrueUchiha.

Didn't you posted that you wanted to take them all on.

You definitely suck.

kael03 07-12-2010 01:26 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Why'd silver edit out Chris Tucker???

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 01:27 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 1836257)
Why'd silver edit out Chris Tucker???

http://i42.tinypic.com/w8749t.gif

It looks sort of dumb without the text of what he's actually saying. Unless you can read lip movement.

kael03 07-12-2010 01:29 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I can read lip movement AND I've seen Friday about 100 times.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:30 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836252)
heh hey now lets not forget that i was double teamed and even if miburo just strait up posted "hey TU...ur stupid" he still wouldve won because hes your king...for now

Just so you know they didn't even have to touch the keyboard because you self-destructed in the debate. It only lasted longer because they let it slide and then you brought it back up. I guess the mods are really nice then =D

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:30 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836252)
heh hey now lets not forget that i was double teamed

It's a message board, wuss. You respond to one post, then respond to another. It's not hard. All the non-retards do it all the time.

You're really demonstrating your lack of manliness today, buddy.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:30 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
who hasnt seen friday...and i didnt get ktfo'd...it was more like i sliped and lost do to a ring out

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:31 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Frankly, dude, even if you had only taken one of us on you wouldn't have stood a chance.

Matter of fact, you DID only take one of us on, since you pretty much ignored everything I said.

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:32 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
You said some good shit though, mad props. Can't help that TU is extremely unmanly.

KillerNN 07-12-2010 01:34 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
You don't need to have seen Friday to know what the fuck Chris Tucker is saying.

Ay, you got KTFO!

Damn I feel bad for TrueCREW. Wonder what Lalalallalalaa and stubborn are going to do when they see this.
And don't forget, you also have HumanRasengan.

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:34 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Well, I'm glad you think so lol.

Now to the masses:
Is it considered proven that I can actually back up the "arrogance" I project? Rofl.

I know somebody called me arrogant. Don't remember who.

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:34 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
i would think that even some blue names could have beaten TU in this...he did destroy his own argument. and that's only one thing....

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:34 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
taking on miburo in nl is like taking on aquaman in a pool. Once i debate miburo about 4 more times and slowly gain more followers take over will be iminint...even david had to throw two pebbles...bible joke
oh and i called u arrogent Tsuna...u still are. i knew the validity of my arguement would count seeing as u have more fans than me. u won the same way obama won...except instead of being black...well..ur green

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:35 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
It doesn't take a colored name to ruin someone's shit. Especially not his.

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:37 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
i know, just pointing it out to him.

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:37 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836272)
taking on miburo in nl is like taking on aquaman in a pool. Once i debate miburo about 4 more times and slowly gain more followers take over will be iminint...even david had to throw two pebbles...bible joke

This was stupid on multiple different levels.

Man this kid sucks. :cool:

Edit: the shit he edited into that post was also really fucking stupid. Jeez.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:38 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836265)
and i didnt get ktfo'd

You got ktfo'd BIG TIME

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:38 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1836275)
This was stupid on multiple different levels.

Man this kid sucks. :cool:

how many levels?

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:39 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836277)
how many levels?

42...reference anyone? = )

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:40 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I saw three glaring irrationalities before the edit.

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:40 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
oh and i called u arrogent Tsuna...u still are. i knew the validity of my arguement would count seeing as u have more fans than me. u won the same way obama won...except instead of being black...well..ur green

1. The validity of my argument has absolutely fucking nothing to do without many "fans" I have. They don't write my posts. And they certainly aren't making my arguments.

2. My popularity has nothing to do with being green, dude. I was popular here long before I ever got a colored name, and the respect people have for me here certainly isn't just because I'm a moderator.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:42 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836281)
1. The validity of my argument has absolutely fucking nothing to do without many "fans" I have. They don't write my posts. And they certainly aren't making my arguments.

2. My popularity has nothing to do with being green, dude. I was popular here long before I ever got a colored name, and the respect people have for me here certainly isn't just because I'm a moderator.

heh gimme 5 years here and see what happens

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:42 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
You wouldn't have the rep I do even if you were here for ten years.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:43 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
TU accept defeat like a MAN

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:43 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Obviously, he's not a man.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:44 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836284)
You wouldn't have the rep I do even if you were here for ten years.

ur so rude......marry me?

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:44 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
There are tons of people who have been here for years, and everyone still thinks they're retarded as fuck.

Take that chick with the dragon FC. Holy shit, what a tard.

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:45 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
^LMFAO.




cpas

Vengeance 07-12-2010 01:45 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836272)
taking on miburo in nl is like taking on aquaman in a pool. Once i debate miburo about 4 more times and slowly gain more followers take over will be iminint...even david had to throw two pebbles...bible joke

Ummm this could have happened anywhere & the result would have been the same. You picked a one sided topic then agreed with the opposition before you even started. The location of the debate & the amount of followers is irrelevant in this case.
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836272)
oh and i called u arrogent Tsuna...u still are. i knew the validity of my arguement would count seeing as u have more fans than me. u won the same way obama won...except instead of being black...well..ur green

So you're now implying that the only reason Obama won was because he was black? I take it you feel 8 years of Bush & the phenomenon known as Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it?

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:45 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1836287)
ur so rude......marry me?

What the fuck?

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:47 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

So you're now implying that the only reason Obama won was because he was black? I take it you feel 8 years of Bush & the phenomenon known as Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it?
hey all im saying is that if i couldve voted...i wouldve voted for obama... cuz hes black

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:47 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
...Ugh, people like you make me ashamed to be half-black.

Encon Uchiha 07-12-2010 01:48 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836290)
Ummm this could have happened anywhere & the result would have been the same. You picked a one sided topic then agreed with the opposition before you even started. The location of the debate & the amount of followers is irrelevant in this case.

So you're now implying that the only reason Obama won was because he was black? I take it you feel 8 years of Bush & the phenomenon known as Sarah Palin had nothing to do with it?

Palin was ONE CRAZY BITCH
and TU,please stop now

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:48 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tsuna (Post 1836294)
...ugh, people like you make me ashamed to be half-black.

no bloody way!? Tsunas black!?

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:49 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
You're half black? Kinda like Nicki Minaj?

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:50 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Don't even start discussing politics in here, you goddamn narutards.

This topic is about how much TU and his buddies suck balls.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:50 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 1836297)
You're half black? Kinda like Nicki Minaj?

nah..shes more like nicole richie and currently i have no buddies on this thread...so im doing the sucking alone...no homo

KillerNN 07-12-2010 01:51 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Tsuna- I totally agree. But it's a temporary shame.

TU- Please, please stop.

Ninja- Nicki is half black? What the fuck. I didn't even know that. I know she has Caribbean roots and shit, but damn.

Miburo 07-12-2010 01:53 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Only in the way that Nichole Richie is also likely to be vastly more intelligent than you.

And still, your buddies all suck too. Even if you're taking up the lion's share of the sucking at the moment.

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:53 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto (Post 1836300)
Tsuna- I totally agree. But it's a temporary shame.

TU- Please, please stop.

Ninja- Nicki is half black? What the fuck. I didn't even know that. I know she has Caribbean roots and shit, but damn.

...niki minaj is asian...baka

Vengeance 07-12-2010 01:53 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Nicole Richie was adopted...

Tsuna 07-12-2010 01:53 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA
no bloody way!? Tsunas black!?

Half, and yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95
You're half black? Kinda like Nicki Minaj?

I dunno what her other half is, but er, I guess so? I'm a bit lighter than her, though. More like Rihanna's skintone.

@TU: She's half Asian.

KillerNN 07-12-2010 01:54 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
TrueUchiha, You're retarded.

Edit:She's not even a full half, from what I've read.

Nerox 07-12-2010 01:57 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
after the continuous bullshit you pulled, you are lucky if your buddies still stick with you TU...

TrueUCHIHA 07-12-2010 01:57 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
hey...even minato failed sometimes. This shallow defeat is only a stepping stone in my path to victory....wow can u say THE MOST EPIC QOUTE EVER?! ...u all can use that if u want

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 01:57 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
You fail even after the debate? That's just sad TU ='(

Encon Uchiha 07-12-2010 01:58 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
TU...sorry i dont enjoy flaming on already broken people but...Whats wrong with you...?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:57 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.