Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

Lalalila 07-14-2010 10:23 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Lunch time! you have beard! that's manly lol. I'm not black to btw...

ACt 07-14-2010 10:25 AM

Mal - Oh I know. I would just rather tan rather than burn when I go outside. It takes me half the summer to change tones.

By the way - Canadian, Bearded and generally awesome? I'm beginning to like you more and more... although, a mild doppleganger fear is growing...

Demi-God 07-14-2010 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal (Post 1838465)

I'm white.

I'm whiter.

Mal 07-14-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy (Post 1838469)
Mal - Oh I know. I would just rather tan rather than burn when I go outside. It takes me half the summer to change tones.

By the way - Canadian, Bearded and generally awesome? I'm beginning to like you more and more... although, a mild doppleganger fear is growing...

Well, to ease your doppleganger fears I can tell you that I am perma-tanned, and only burn on the sunniest of days, if I'm out there for several hours.

Being somewhat forced to slop on the sunscreen isn't necessarily a bad thing. You may not tan, but unprotected sun exposure essentially makes your skin age faster than the rest of you.

Lalalila 07-14-2010 10:32 AM

Demi-God? When TU will be God on this forum your position is mine.

Vengeance 07-14-2010 10:34 AM

That's if he's man enough to comeback. Last I saw FU ran out with his tail between his legs because of SB.

Lalalila 07-14-2010 10:37 AM

That's because he was gangbanged... and I was sleeping.

Vengeance 07-14-2010 10:40 AM

Well he asked for it. Not that you would have been able to do anything anyway.

Numinous 07-14-2010 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1838476)
That's if he's man enough to comeback. Last I saw FU ran out with his tail between his legs because of SB.

Maybe he just went back to the rock he crawled from. And nice avatar, pantyshot ftw.

@ AkamaruChewtoy: SPF-50 here. It doesn't look like that in my solo pic, but I'm also pale like a ghost. But I can't get a tan, because when tanned I look like a cheap scandinavian surfer with a latino head... only my hair and beard are dark, the rest is blond (I was born blond but my hair darkened a lot).

@ Mal: You're getting more awesome by the minute!

Lalalila 07-14-2010 10:51 AM

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9271/94950231.jpg
Thats nice position too.

Vengeance 07-14-2010 10:54 AM

lol I was thinking of using that one but op'ed for Lucy instead. One of the many reasons why Fairy Tail pwnz Bleach & Naruto.

Mal 07-14-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 1838482)
@ Mal: You're getting more awesome by the minute!

Okay. 10charlimit

Lalalila 07-14-2010 11:14 AM

I will be whole day here and I need entertainment... somebody do something.

But please don't make any hair posts.

KillerNN 07-14-2010 11:15 AM

Mal-Holy shit, Mal I swear thats exactly how I pictured you. Nice beard man. And I fucking love my mom too. <3
ACT- I couldn't really see you posting your pic here, nice man.
Numinous- I didn't know what to expect, I was really expecting a dude with an orange mask coming out of a tank. You disappointed me. =( But that/your? girl is pretty.

Llaslala- Get the fuck over it. People made hair posts, don't read them.

platinumrug 07-14-2010 11:16 AM

What the FLAMING fuck is going on in this thread? It went from people having no lives, to an alliance between faggot trolls, to two mods being in love, to people talking about kool-aid (which REAL niggas identify them by color, NOT flavor) to talking about how Portuguese people really look like.... Awesome.

P.S. I'm flattered that people consider me a smart poster lol, but I mean I'm just a rug made out of platinum.

EDIT: Also, completely agree that CN and Nick are faggot networks now. And my avatar is the shit TU, only REAL NIGGAS know what that's about lmao.

DOUBLE EDIT: Holy shit, now everyone's talking about all my favorite cartoons. Anything that was on CN or Nick before about 2002, I'll give it a go. Toonami was THAT shit, let's just say that I was highly disappointed in CN for cancelling Toonami in 2008, I was a freshman in college then........