Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 03:44 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 1835725)
What about TSO, Dagoro, plantinumrug, jeanricuser, among others? I think they are smarter than me, to be honest.

I was talking about TrueUchiha's challenger list.

There are many smart people who post here and a lot of dumbasses like this TrueUchiha guy, who is a moron.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 03:48 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1835720)
So smart ass if you flame them. You'd get ban.

If you outsmart them. Then I don't know what to say, because those are the most intelligent forum members on here.

My question to you is what will you do on an anime forum.

Btw. If you mentioned Shino. You have no life. The guy is a web designer moron and web designers are PRETTY busy people.. He would instantaneously ban you on the spot.

please...people only think miburo and tsuna are smart cuz they can ban people. I see vengeance numinous sennin korby Silverblade Kyf and Myth(what happened to her) as the top dogs of the naruto section although im clearly the most popular. now if i was to have a intellectual debate with any of the people i just named(no...not about naruto) im positive id win. but i know exactly how the debate would go. either like this.

A.) "You believe in God so everything u think automatically doset make sense"
or
B.) "Your stupid because i dont like ur arguement"

Numinous 07-11-2010 03:48 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1835727)
I was talking about TrueUchiha's challenger list.

There are many smart people who post here and a lot of dumbasses like this TrueUchiha guy, who is a moron.

True. I was just pointing that you said "the most" and not "among the most", because I know there are people that should be included too.

And then, as you said, there's the queen of the gutter, TU, and his cesspool buddies. Glad they're forming a group, easier for the mods to go Jesus mode and send the pigs off the cliff :D

jts105 07-11-2010 03:52 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835716)
hmm thats funny i dont remember saying u could post in my forum...plebian

I don't talk to mudhutters...I just slam 'em. And I can post anywhere the mods allow me to, shemale. :cool:

AOTKorby 07-11-2010 03:55 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835729)
please...people only think miburo and tsuna are smart cuz they can ban people. I see vengeance numinous sennin korby Silverblade Kyf and Myth(what happened to her) as the top dogs of the naruto section although im clearly the most popular. now if i was to have a intellectual debate with any of the people i just named(no...not about naruto) im positive id win. but i know exactly how the debate would go. either like this.

A.) "You believe in God so everything u think automatically doset make sense"
or
B.) "Your stupid because i dont like ur arguement"

@Bold: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least.

I'm flattered that you'd put me up there, but I'd think people like AMA, TSO, plat, etc would fit in that category a lot more than me.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 03:59 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1835734)
@Bold: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least.

I'm flattered that you'd put me up there, but I'd think people like AMA, TSO, plat, etc would fit in that category a lot more than me.

I said i see you all as the top dogs not the smartest...cuz that would be me, sure TSO is smart...but he has like 1 thread. and i dont like platinums avatar....so hes just aight

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 04:00 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835729)
please...people only think miburo and tsuna are smart cuz they can ban people. I see vengeance numinous sennin korby Silverblade Kyf and Myth(what happened to her) as the top dogs of the naruto section although im clearly the most popular. now if i was to have a intellectual debate with any of the people i just named(no...not about naruto) im positive id win. but i know exactly how the debate would go. either like this.

A.) "You believe in God so everything u think automatically doset make sense"
or
B.) "Your stupid because i dont like ur arguement"

A.) Believing in God is a religion or should I say a system of beliefs, rules and regulations to live by according to one's lifestyle. If you believe in God then cool. I think religion debates are fucking stupid. Lets not go there.

B.) Your argument would be stupid if you didn't provide enough evidence to back it up. Also in debating. It's either A. You Agree or B. You disagree. Pick your side.

No the moderators who post on here are intelligent. They enforce the rules. THATS ALL.

Oh sure have an intellectual debate then with us since you're cocky like Sasuke and would get your shit destroyed like Sasuke.

jts105 07-11-2010 04:01 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
[QUOTE=SenninKorby;1835734]@Bold: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least. QUOTE]

Exactly! Like me! I usually just read the forum, but don't post in it...does that mean tha I'm smart? No. Does that mean that I'm dumb? No. :cool:

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 04:02 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
...sasuke hasnt lost yet and sure. when ever yall wanna throw down im ready. i challenged tsuna already but she ran...typical

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 04:46 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835743)
...sasuke hasnt lost yet and sure. when ever yall wanna throw down im ready. i challenged tsuna already but she ran...typical

GO CHARMANDER

http://www.students.stedwards.edu/ks...charmander.gif

You're gonna get flamed kiddo.

Lalalila 07-11-2010 04:50 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Go master ball! http://www.biocrawler.com/w/images/5/55/Masterball.jpg I win!

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 04:55 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835743)
...sasuke hasnt lost yet and sure. when ever yall wanna throw down im ready. i challenged tsuna already but she ran...typical

oh and trolled.
http://static.open.salon.com/files/w...1229486618.jpg

You're gonna get your shit destroyed.
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7715/011jn.jpg

jts105 07-11-2010 04:56 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I see a Charizard coming...bring on the flames! :cool: http://http://4.media.tumblr.com/tum...ggl7o1_500.gif

Marlboro 07-11-2010 05:01 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1835734)
@Bold: Whoa, whoa, whoa, what?

Post-count dun equalz smart. 5000+ posts of dumb contributes far less to a forum than 200 posts of smart. KYF and Myth drive down the forum's mean IQ by 50 fucking points, at least.

I'm flattered that you'd put me up there, but I'd think people like AMA, TSO, plat, etc would fit in that category a lot more than me.

Your a little off here.Sure just because they have 5000+ posts that doesn't make them smart.But most of particularly KYF and Myth's posts were smart or had some point to them.

Now Mods and staff in general have over a 1000 posts which are all probably intelligent posts seeing as how they shut everyone up and embarrass them most of the time with their logic.

TU on the other hand,has a lot of posts but most of them are just troll posts that sometimes aren't clever but can make other people look stupid.So,if we have a fight for fame,which is one sided between the Mods and TU and his group,i'd like to see if brains win over trolling.

Human Rasengan 07-11-2010 05:04 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1835740)
A.) Believing in God is a religion or should I say a system of beliefs, rules and regulations to live by according to one's lifestyle. If you believe in God then cool. I think religion debates are fucking stupid. Lets not go there.

B.) Your argument would be stupid if you didn't provide enough evidence to back it up. Also in debating. It's either A. You Agree or B. You disagree. Pick your side.

No the moderators who post on here are intelligent. They enforce the rules. THATS ALL.

Oh sure have an intellectual debate then with us since you're cocky like Sasuke and would get your shit destroyed like Sasuke.

I see some of them doing more flaming than regular members .. enforce the rules.. smgdh


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.