Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

kael03 09-01-2012 04:42 PM

Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by LonelyNinja (Post 2121740)
community college experience: High School 2.0.

Pretty much this. College didn't really change for me until I started at a University.

Spiegel 09-01-2012 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -SassyLady- (Post 2121719)
So nervous, start community college on Tuesday.

It's just like everyone else is saying, like high school but its a bit more flexible as you can control your schedule.

TheBaron 09-04-2012 06:07 PM

Yo Bitches - I',m BACK!

(Ya, I know - been more than a year since you have seen me, but hey - breakup means more free time to do whatever the hell I want, right?)

Jaxon 09-04-2012 07:16 PM

Welcome back, dude. How's everything?

TheBaron 09-04-2012 07:36 PM

Oh Well, used to be Nice and quiet - but then my Girlfriend left me for some douche with a Porsche, so my mind is in chaos atm.. "To kill or not to kill" - most of the time I root for "kill" but somehow I manage to get cookiez bedre I grab a large knife and go on a rampage. That, and "League of Legends" is the only Good stuff I have right now :(

Other than that, everything is fine :)
Y'all cool on here? Saw Mibs turned HULK, seems legit :)

stubborn_d0nkey 09-04-2012 07:46 PM

Get a Ferrari

ACt 09-04-2012 08:58 PM

I don't get it. I'm married, working on a PhD and have a newborn... and I can still post. What sort of messed up relationship were you in that you couldn't post or chat or find computer time?

ACt 09-04-2012 09:00 PM

Also, you're 22. Bitches are going to leave you for less. At least this douche had a sweet ride, which I think all of us men can agree is just one of those risks you run when dating. Wouldn't get all Stabby McKill over this one.

LonelyNinja 09-04-2012 11:03 PM

Beat him up, take his car, dump the bitch on the side of the road. Win-win-win!

Mal 09-05-2012 02:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaron (Post 2122022)
Oh Well, used to be Nice and quiet - but then my Girlfriend left me for some douche with a Porsche, so my mind is in chaos atm.. "To kill or not to kill" - most of the time I root for "kill" but somehow I manage to get cookiez bedre I grab a large knife and go on a rampage. That, and "League of Legends" is the only Good stuff I have right now :(

Other than that, everything is fine :)
Y'all cool on here? Saw Mibs turned HULK, seems legit :)

What model of Porsche? Boxsters are for chumps, but anything above that is acceptable.

UchihaTaijiya 09-05-2012 04:51 AM

Lol cosign LN.

TheBaron 09-05-2012 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal (Post 2122073)
What model of Porsche? Boxsters are for chumps, but anything above that is acceptable.

Umm - Porsche 911 turbo I believe. I key'd it. Felt so good.

ACT - this kind was the one where we travelled the world - literally. I have not been home for more than a year, and when we got home, this douche, apparently one of her X'es. So, we travelled the world together, and at some point, apparently, he contacts her, and says something along the lines of "bla-bla- disengaged for you baby - bla bla bla - marry me please, I love you - bla bla bla" - and the cunt fell for that. So, fuck her, and that fat piece of shit motherfucker - and welcome back normal life and fucking Fandom.

Mal 09-05-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaron (Post 2122209)

Okay, then I am indifferent to his choice of vehicle but disapproving of his rampant douchebaggery.

TheBaron 09-05-2012 11:42 AM

Oh well... Point is that I am back, and I have missed most of you guys. Some I would not mind losing, but hey - you gotta take the bad with the good every once in a while :P

Miburo 09-05-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaron (Post 2122209)

ACT - this kind was the one where we travelled the world - literally. I have not been home for more than a year, and when we got home, this douche, apparently one of her X'es. So, we travelled the world together, and at some point, apparently, he contacts her, and says something along the lines of "bla-bla- disengaged for you baby - bla bla bla - marry me please, I love you - bla bla bla" - and the cunt fell for that. So, fuck her, and that fat piece of shit motherfucker - and welcome back normal life and fucking Fandom.

So, you're going with "key'd it"? Okay. Survey says!:

UNMANLY.

Sorry, but the manly answer was to battle him. Welcome back.