Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

kluang 09-05-2012 12:09 PM

Re: Narutard chat thread

hello danish chef.

answer to your woman trouble.

Good for you it happen this soon before you're married. At least now you know she is an ungrateful woman unworthy of your viking lineage.

ACt 09-05-2012 12:11 PM

Gonna disagree with Miburo. It would be manly to battle him if the chick was worth it, but she sounds like a pretty big douche as well so walk away, bang new chick sounds like the manly option.

Unless of course it is battle him then tell the girl to fuck off. That'd be pretty damn manly.

Miburo 09-05-2012 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2122231)
Unless of course it is battle him then tell the girl to fuck off. That'd be pretty damn manly.

Yeah, of course. Wouldn't be battling the guy for dibs on the wench. Battle the guy out of principle, and because it's a legit excuse to battle someone.

Especially when he's already willing to do things like damaging the guy's means of transportation. (Invalidating the 'not worth it' excuse.) If you're going to break his shit, might as well be manly about it and choose his face.

kluang 09-05-2012 12:34 PM

I think damaging his car is much better. Nothing damages a man then seeing his beloved possession damage beyond repair. Or thinning their wallet.

TheBaron 09-05-2012 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 2122228)
So, you're going with "key'd it"? Okay. Survey says!:

UNMANLY.

Sorry, but the manly answer was to battle him. Welcome back.

1st of all: Thank you for the WB.

2nd. of all: He was not around when I key'd the car. Otherwise, I would have key'd his face. With a fist. The one attached to my right arm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 2122245)
I think damaging his car is much better. Nothing damages a man then seeing his beloved possession damage beyond repair. Or thinning their wallet.

Not only his "beloved possession" but also his "Penis-enhacement" - No other reason to get a Porsche over - well anything else, that is not Porsche.

Speaking of the girl (Maya), I threw all her luggage in a local river, deviding Central Copenhagen, from the outer areas - while she was watching. Then I took a cab home, opened a beer and read all the Naruto I had missed while travelling.

Miburo 09-05-2012 01:42 PM

If someone keyed my car (assuming I owned a car worth keying), I'd just think someone doesn't like me, but I'm so much more manly than him that stalking around in the shadows like some wuss and rat clawing my car is the only thing he can do about it. That makes me awesome, which doesn't make me feel bad. I'm superior. I win.

If someone completely asserted his dominance over me by destroying me in manly battle, on the other hand, I'd definitely know that the other dude is way manlier than I am. He's superior. He wins.

There are exceptions where underhanded tactics are acceptable, like if you go to battle a dude and he says something unmanly like "Go ahead and beat me up, I'll call the police and sue you and shit lolol." In a situation like he has already abandoned his manly honor and he's basically admitting that you're the superior man. Because you don't say shit like that if you're a manly badass, you say that shit when you're a cowardly weakling who knows he'd get crushed in manly combat. So go ahead and break his stuff then if you want. Your superiority is clearly established, and his stuff is broken. You win.

Manliness, down to a science. Fuck yeah!

Mal 09-05-2012 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 2122245)

I'm having difficulty deciding which action was douchier. It doesn't seem the other guy had to douche it up all that much to persuade the wench, so I'm not sure the guy is deserving of such vengeance when it sounds like the wench was just as, if not more, douchey.

TheBaron 09-05-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal (Post 2122267)
I'm having difficulty deciding which action was douchier. It doesn't seem the other guy had to douche it up all that much to persuade the wench, so I'm not sure the guy is deserving of such vengeance when it sounds like the wench was just as, if not more, douchey.

They are both douches, and they have been douched by me. Although, not as satisfying as I had hoped, it still feels good to have done what I did. Also, IF I ever meet the male douche again, he will be confronted. Only reason I key'd his car, was because I just happened to see it was parked out front of some store.

Miburo 09-05-2012 02:09 PM

Girl was Baron's girlfriend. Douche Guy owes Baron nothing. I'd say Girl is easily worse.

TheBaron 09-05-2012 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 2122271)
Girl was Baron's girlfriend. Douche Guy owes Baron nothing. I'd say Girl is easily worse.

Yup, she is. Perhaps I should thank the guy, he took a bullet for me :P

ACt 09-05-2012 02:15 PM

So the previous anger and car keying meant what? She amazing in the sack or something?

TheBaron 09-05-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 2122274)
So the previous anger and car keying meant what? She amazing in the sack or something?

Well, "amazing" is probably not the word, but I would say that she used to ride horses for 10 years, and other than that, she was most surely above average. The thing with keying and stuff, you know - irrational anger. Shit happens. Not that I regret it - I could have done worse things, that I would have ended up regretting. Material damage is nothing to regret.

Tzu Men 09-05-2012 03:59 PM

In a 20-odd years fuck their daughter/son and break their heart. Then let the parents know using pics.

That might be a bit too dark though...

I will participate in the discussion of manliness later, got to run.

TheBaron 09-05-2012 04:04 PM

I have no pics. Although, I have video...

UchihaTaijiya 09-05-2012 04:46 PM

I'm sure in 20 odd years they wont be together. But delightfully twisted revenge scheme, Tzu Men. Hard to imagine a certain FELIX being so cruel. Amiright ACT?

Another ex will get in touch with 'horse rider' and she'll give 'Porsche douche' the slip.

I got a question Baron, who funded your adventures across the planet?