Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

manta 09-05-2012 06:35 PM

Re: Narutard chat thread

Man fuck relationships, you are young and girls only want fun, so you give them fun and move on to more important things, like studying and paying the rent/car. Worry about all that relationshit when you're 30+ with your studies done and a bitching house.

kluang 09-05-2012 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBaron (Post 2122257)

Not only his "beloved possession" but also his "Penis-enhacement" - No other reason to get a Porsche over - well anything else, that is not Porsche.

If I have a Porsche, I already have a harem

Some men doesnt deserve a manly battle, some men deserve to see his only source of entertainment taken away from him and his wallet thin until he realize, this chick aint worth it.

That man got his prize possession damage and the chick got dump. Everyone happy.

ACt 09-05-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manta (Post 2122309)
Man fuck relationships, you are young and girls only want fun, so you give them fun and move on to more important things, like studying and paying the rent/car. Worry about all that relationshit when you're 30+ with your studies done and a bitching house.

I find this post endlessly amusing.

UT: Don't worry, Felix can be mean. He's totally going to kill people.

Shrike 09-05-2012 09:00 PM

Never once had a problem with another dude over my (ex) girlfriend. It never happened to me, firstly, and secondly, when a girl wants to break up with me, I always tell them they'll never get a second chance. They still leave me, and then regret it once they realize how awesome I actually am. Too fucking bad ladies, a little too late.

Oh, and I saw you mentioning a video. Don't go public with it, it's unmanly as shit. No matter how retarded she was or whatever, going so much down to that level is just dishonorable. Nobody is worth me dishonoring myself. Vengeance is pitiful, usually.

OG 09-05-2012 09:15 PM

just forget about that one, get another girl, possibly a chef lady and u guys can cook together and have kitchen secks and stuff lol XD

TheBaron 09-06-2012 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya (Post 2122297)

I got a question Baron, who funded your adventures across the planet?

I did myself - her parents funded hers. I have been saving money for this trip since I started working as a 14-year old. Whenever I would get money for christmas or birthdays - bonuses, money back in taxes - stuff like that - they would go into my account - and I have not even used it all.

TheBaron 09-06-2012 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrike (Post 2122325)
Never once had a problem with another dude over my (ex) girlfriend. It never happened to me, firstly, and secondly, when a girl wants to break up with me, I always tell them they'll never get a second chance. They still leave me, and then regret it once they realize how awesome I actually am. Too fucking bad ladies, a little too late.

Oh, and I saw you mentioning a video. Don't go public with it, it's unmanly as shit. No matter how retarded she was or whatever, going so much down to that level is just dishonorable. Nobody is worth me dishonoring myself. Vengeance is pitiful, usually.

I would never go "public" with it - but if she tries to pull some dumb shit over this, she's gotta know I have this video. Not that I would use it, but it might affect her deciscionmaking, knowing I have this video.

Tzu Men 09-06-2012 06:16 PM

I wouldn't recommend doing that. It will only backfire. It's unmanly, it will harm your reputation, it's actually illegal, and her douche boyfriend will probably start a fight. Even if you then win a subsequent punch-up, you're on the unjustified side.

She's not worth trying to win back, or getting petty revenge upon. Just fill your life with you own pursuits and be happy that you've escape from someone who was actually that vapid and slutty. She will always be the lower person and that in itself, with time, will be the satisfaction you can hold. You'll feel like shit but it's effectively chemo from the disgust of being treated like that.

You can of course piss them off as much as you want, but do it with humour. Be nonchalant to their relationship. If you meet her cut through all the bullshit when she's let her guard down, and just laugh at how ridiculous her partner is.

Not trying to be a White Knight, it's just the right way to handle crap like this.

TheBaron 09-06-2012 06:32 PM

Ya, I knows. Only, us Danes are as bloody cynical as the brits are - or most of Them
Are anyways. All this "Let Them Be together, that is Good enough revenge itself" and "Be Happy you missed out on her on time" - that don't really count for Much win up here in the cold north. Sure, I am glad this happened sooner rather than later. But socially, this marks me as "weak" cause I could not 1) hold on to her, and 2) did not win her back. That is how Danes measure their equals. Sadly.

Tzu Men 09-06-2012 06:51 PM

Yeah that would be shit. The only solution available is to try again with someone else, who's a lot better, and succeed at keeping hold of them and everything else. You can't erase this apparent failure but you can show that you have the mettle to continue regardless.

People won't see you as weak if you're with someone in the future who you like more and is better in almost every way. You can't have a meaningful victory if there wasn't a struggle.

Otherwise make some bitch out of Lego or something, Danes are great at that.

kluang 09-06-2012 07:08 PM

Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

TheBaron 09-06-2012 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 2122568)
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark

State? We are considered a state? This is a new low-point for us :P

@Tzu - I do plan on finding someone worthy of this awesome person - who is me - and you are quite right, at that point, no sign of weakness shall be seen around me. But untill then, I will be known as "the guy who let some douche take his girl" - and I just have to live with that.

So, to change the subject, after using at least 3 pages of bitches, cars and a huge lack of violence; I need something new to read, and I still have acces to OH fan-stories.. Which of these shall I start with?

kluang 09-06-2012 07:31 PM

Start with Act's

Miburo 09-06-2012 07:38 PM

3 pages? Man up your settings.

Also, yeah, PoF. Shrikes is great too, but brace for the profound sadness. I like Vanity's too, except I feel kinda stupid reading it because I don't fully understand what is going on.

Shrike 09-06-2012 07:52 PM

New story based on Resident Evil will show up in AG soon. I also thought of re-writing DoBaW some day.