Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 05:08 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1835803)
I see some of them doing more flaming than regular members .. enforce the rules.. smgdh

Yeh..thats exactly what ima do whn i take over...hmmm maybe ill even send a couple of bans miburos way. Now im not saying when i take over there will be no flaming allowed, im just saying flaming will be kept to a point of non-detremental status...cuz lets face it...some people are more emotional than others. and plus...thers kids on this forum

Lalalila 07-11-2010 05:09 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Trolling is better then being douchebag in every single post, and you have to be smart if you wanna be good troll.

Lalalila 07-11-2010 05:15 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 1835495)
Everyone buy yourselves a steak, and some coke, cause today some EP!C SH!T's going to happen.

Better luck next time ;)

01purple 07-11-2010 05:16 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by CONFIRMED!! (Post 1835800)
Now Mods and staff in general have over a 1000 posts which are all probably intelligent posts seeing as how they shut everyone up and embarrass them most of the time with their logic.

Dude have you ever looked at the spam zone? There you will find where probably most of their posts go.

Quote:

Trolling is better then being douchebag in every single post, and you have to be smart if you wanna be good troll.
Lalalila, you need to follow your own advise.

Lalalila 07-11-2010 05:20 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01purple (Post 1835815)

Lalalila, you need to follow your own advise.

I'm not douchebag! and I'm not trolling! ...I'm only smart.

01purple 07-11-2010 05:25 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1835816)
I'm only smart.

Hahahahahahaha. From what I've seen, you don't seem to have any serious posts that actually add to a discussion. You agree with people sure, but when you actually post, it's usually really stupid or off-topic. I've only seen one somewhat intelligent post from you, and that's in that New Tobi theory thread.

Sensei-Q 07-11-2010 05:27 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1835814)
Better luck next time ;)

It was an off play ball :mad: and you know it! They busted Stekelenburg's ass, but that was after the off play.

Marlboro 07-11-2010 05:30 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01purple (Post 1835815)
Dude have you ever looked at the spam zone? There you will find where probably most of their posts go.

Yes,I did have a look at the Spam Zone,but u have to admit their posts in the Naruto section,which is the 3rd place of where their posts go,(second one is the bans & warnings section)have been practically smart.

Now in the spam zone section,people post stupid posts and threads,so u cant expect a stupid thread without stupid posts.

01purple 07-11-2010 05:30 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Are you talking about baseball or something?

jts105 07-11-2010 05:36 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I wonder, if TRUEuchicha went to jail, would he drop the soap, and more importantly, would he like it? :cool: BOT...wait, there is none!

BronxKing1987 07-11-2010 05:38 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
How dare you ppl ruin my thread, only discuss naruto becoming the next redioku sage, every1 must stay focused

01purple 07-11-2010 05:40 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
^Dude when you make posts like that, your just begging to get flamed. Welcome to the forum. Jeez.

Lalalila 07-11-2010 05:40 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01purple (Post 1835822)
Hahahahahahaha. From what I've seen, you don't seem to have any serious posts that actually add to a discussion. You agree with people sure, but when you actually post, it's usually really stupid or off-topic. I've only seen one somewhat intelligent post from you, and that's in that New Tobi theory thread.

My intelligence is not something to overuse, you know? Sometimes even I'm afraid of it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 1835828)
It was an off play ball :mad: and you know it! They busted Stekelenburg's ass, but that was after the off play.

It would be off play if he would move but still... that was dirty goal!

jts105 07-11-2010 05:41 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BronxKing1987 (Post 1835839)
How dare you ppl ruin my thread, only discuss naruto becoming the next redioku sage, every1 must stay focused

Totally, bro...except that Naruto doesn't have/need the Rinnegan :cool:

Lalalila 07-11-2010 05:46 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jts105 (Post 1835842)
Totally, bro...except that Naruto doesn't have/need the Rinnegan :cool:

He need smack across his face! ...from Sasuke!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.