Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

AOTKorby 07-11-2010 06:35 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 1835871)
manbearpig

http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/...earpig_485.jpg

Manbearpig is real.

@kael: No, it's half Manbear, half pig

kael03 07-11-2010 06:36 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1835876)
to many halfs

.../facepalm
Go watch South Park ya nub

Sensei-Q 07-11-2010 06:37 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Al Gore was a fucktard already, but that episode was the cherry on the cake.

kael03 07-11-2010 06:39 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1835877)
http://steynian.files.wordpress.com/...earpig_485.jpg

Manbearpig is real.

@kael: No, it's half Manbear, half pig

NO! It's half man, half bearpig!

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 06:40 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
200+...golden ahahahaha!

stubborn_d0nkey 07-11-2010 06:41 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
tobi=Manbearpig

Sensei-Q 07-11-2010 06:41 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Im gonna track down that episode and make a gif of that scene where Al runs around with his cape.

kael03 07-11-2010 06:44 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 1835885)
Im gonna track down that episode and make a gif of that scene where Al runs around with his cape.

Excelsior! *WHOOSH*

Lalalila 07-11-2010 06:44 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
It was the same episode where Cartman ate fake treasure?

kael03 07-11-2010 06:45 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Yes it was

Sensei-Q 07-11-2010 06:46 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Yah he shat out that treasure at the end. That was epic. Almost as epic as the Walmart implosion with a diarrhea fart at the end.

Trapt 07-11-2010 06:53 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
good lord that beast is sex0r!!!!!!

Miburo 07-11-2010 07:02 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Still waiting to be overthrown. = /


Also, Tsuna and I never ban people for disagreeing with us. And I don't give a fuck if people flame me either. We pretty much just clean up the place, I'll close really stupid threads if they aren't slightly amusing like this one, and I only really give out infractions if other people report shit. That's it.

stubborn_d0nkey 07-11-2010 07:07 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1835904)
Still waiting to be overthrown. = /


Also, Tsuna and I never ban people for disagreeing with us. And I don't give a fuck if people flame me either. We pretty much just clean up the place, I'll close really stupid threads if they aren't slightly amusing like this one, and I only really give out infractions if other people report shit. That's it.

are you done with cpas?

01purple 07-11-2010 07:08 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey (Post 1835910)
are you done with cpas?

I hope he is. Hurts my eyes to read all that shit in caps.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.