Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 08:53 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

He obviously won't.

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835936)
dude...miburos a girl.
Deos Fortioribus Adesse under mibs scrren name. its latin for "princess of the ultimate castle" (its a rough translation) hence the on going joke of "mibz ur so manly...etc etc"

The only thing you're doing right now is spamming up the place more than 10 spambots put together.

First you make retarded statements such as a mod being with another mod. If
they are together or not. Who fucking cares people come on here to discuss shit about Naruto or just fuck around in the spam zone.

Second you fucking mistranslate Deos Fortioribus Adesse into some fantasy you want with Sasuke Uchiha "To be his princess for his ultimate castle." No. Saying that doesn't make you smart at all because Deos Fortioribus Adesse means "The gods are on the side of the stronger." A quote from some historian book.

Third the moderators and others are just laughing at you. TrueUchiha we all see you as childs play. I'm just letting you know and the only thing you'll gonna be king of is that screen in front of you. Not a forum of people. Because honestly. We are just laughing at you kiddo.

Lalalila 07-11-2010 09:02 PM

It depends, I know just basics of English but I have Google translator ;) And don't worry about me, I'm not the one to discuss it. If you don't like it then maybe Global Worming?

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1835977)
The only thing you're doing right now is spamming up the place more than 10 spambots put together.

First you make retarded statements such as a mod being with another mod. If
they are together or not. Who fucking cares people come on here to discuss shit about Naruto or just fuck around in the spam zone.

Second you fucking mistranslate Deos Fortioribus Adesse into some fantasy you want with Sasuke Uchiha "To be his princess for his ultimate castle." No. Saying that doesn't make you smart at all because Deos Fortioribus Adesse means "The gods are on the side of the stronger." A quote from some historian book.

Third the moderators and others are just laughing at you. TrueUchiha we all see you as childs play. I'm just letting you know and the only thing you'll gonna be king of is that screen in front of you. Not a forum of people. Because honestly. We are just laughing at you kiddo.

ooo Silvers geting a little angry. lets try and hold back them tears k?

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835979)

Awwwww TRUEUCHIHA DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS?!

Seriously. Cry moar.

Don't reflect that shit on me you Sasuke fanboy. I'm laughing at you actually.

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835979)

You'll start crying when the mods destroy you.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1835980)
Awwwww TRUEUCHIHA DID I HURT YOUR FEELINGS?!

Seriously. Cry moar.

Don't reflect that shit on me you Sasuke fanboy. I'm laughing at you actually.

...thats actually what im here for...the lulz...and did u just say cry moar?...u wanna be in surfs up so bad. and its actually TrueUCHIHA...they way u spelled it doesent give it the right effect.

Lalalila 07-11-2010 09:13 PM

I believe in TrueUCHIHA! He will bring peace to this forum and make it douche-free.

Encon Uchiha 07-11-2010 09:14 PM

i just wanna say THANK YOU to Sensei-Q for changing his pro pic from Sasuke. im outta here.

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835983)
...thats actually what im here for...the lulz...and did u just say cry moar...u wanna be in surfs up so bad

Actually that term been used in Many Internet communities besides NL/NC.

Oh you're here for the lulz. I see where this is going now.

Fanboy.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1835985)
I believe in TrueUCHIHA! He will bring peace to this forum and make it douche-free.

...semi-douche free. forums are fail without the flame

AOTKorby 07-11-2010 09:17 PM

Quote:

We've had plenty of "off periods" without any people that are dumbasses or trolls or conflict-starters. They are boring as fuck. The sheer chaos of the current arrangement is what most people find more interesting, even if we have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly. The forum always needs people to stir the pot. If TrollU over here were to somehow get rid of every person who actually tries on this board, he'd have nothing to do because this place would just become a retarded version of the spam zone. Likewise, when only the sensible people are on, nothing interesting happens.

SilverbladeVI 07-11-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1835989)
...semi-douche free. forums are fail without the flame

Bring it crybaby.

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/4149/1415nm.jpg

Encon Uchiha 07-11-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1835991)

that was so uncalled for...he was crying for his big brother, how dare you:mad:

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 09:20 PM

I lawled mad hard just now.