Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

Miburo 07-11-2010 09:39 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1835953)
I dunno what prompted this, but uh, who the hell thought we just ban people for the hell of it? When was the last time either of us actually banned someone that wasn't a bot?

Oh, I just saw people saying shit like "lol they are mods they will pwn u with teh banhammer" kinda shit. So I was just saying that we ruin people's shit the legit way, ya know. Just like we did before getting lolinternetpowerz. Just like any non-colored namer could do...if they were as awesome as us. =p

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1835990)
We've had plenty of "off periods" without any people that are dumbasses or trolls or conflict-starters. They are boring as fuck. The sheer chaos of the current arrangement is what most people find more interesting, even if we have to deal with the good, the bad, and the ugly. The forum always needs people to stir the pot. If TrollU over here were to somehow get rid of every person who actually tries on this board, he'd have nothing to do because this place would just become a retarded version of the spam zone. Likewise, when only the sensible people are on, nothing interesting happens.

Kinda agree. Glorious FTP forum revolution was entertaining shit, as far as forum shit goes. I've never even heard of people being so goddamn awesome that they pull of a successful coup d'├ętat on a forum with just goddamn logic, manliness, and lulz alone. No hax or anything. That is awesome stuff right there.

Only kinda agree, because "Surf's Up" section is full of all sensible people, and it can get pretty cool in there. But yeah, usually debating and shit gets boring if all smart people are doing it. Since all smart people tend to agree on most key shit. I tend to prefer battles.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 09:41 PM

It dosent take this long to ride a bloody bike!!

Miburo 07-11-2010 09:49 PM

I'll debate you about something real quick, if you're so eager to get your shit ruined. Just go to the debate section and find anything I posted in there, then counter it.

There are tons of topics, and I posted in a lot of them. So you've got a lot to choose from.

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 09:51 PM

sure...pal

balmung5000 07-11-2010 09:52 PM

TL;DR

WTF IS GOIN ON HERE

UCHIHA 4LIFE

cpas

Itachi x Sasuke 07-11-2010 09:59 PM

Is it that you have to like Sasuke to be in the TrueCREW, or can I be in it because I don't like the red username people?

Tsuna 07-11-2010 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo
Oh, I just saw people saying shit like "lol they are mods they will pwn u with teh banhammer" kinda shit. So I was just saying that we ruin people's shit the legit way, ya know. Just like we did before getting lolinternetpowerz. Just like any non-colored namer could do...if they were as awesome as us. =p

It's funny how so many people think the only reason we ruin peoples' shit is because we have colored name or mod powarz.

Also, at Lalalialaala or whatever the hell your name is, global warming topic is good, except I'm pretty sure there's already a thread on that in the debate section.

So in that case, I'd like to agree with what Mibs said: TU, find a debate thread, of your choice, make your argument, and we'll ruin your shit thoroughly. Sound good?

TrueUCHIHA 07-11-2010 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke (Post 1836039)
Is it that you have to like Sasuke to be in the TrueCREW, or can I be in it because I don't like the red username people?

errr...do u at least think beyonces hot?

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke (Post 1836039)

You don't like Surf's up? Then what happened to this? XD

Itachi x Sasuke 07-11-2010 10:09 PM

I'm sorry I still haven't decided if I like girls so I can not answer that question. If Beyonce had a chest like my mom I'm sure I would like her.

Tsuna 07-11-2010 10:10 PM

Beyonce's hot but that bitch needs to grow her own damn hair and stop frontin' in those fucking shampoo commercials. "My hair is so luscious and shiny"... that's because it's weave, ho.

Edit:
IxS: Dude. Your Oedipus complex has got to go.

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke (Post 1836052)
I'm sorry I still haven't decided if I like girls so I can not answer that question. If Beyonce had a chest like my mom I'm sure I would like her.

You look at your mom's chest? You like your mom?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836060)
He hasn't been weaned yet.

I don't know what weaned is I just started puberty. >.>(TMI?)

Tsuna 07-11-2010 10:13 PM

He hasn't been weaned yet.

Itachi x Sasuke 07-11-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836053)
Beyonce's hot but that bitch needs to grow her own damn hair and stop frontin' in those fucking shampoo commercials. "My hair is so luscious and shiny"... that's because it's weave, ho.

Edit:
IxS: Dude. Your Oedipus complex has got to go.

What's an Oedipus complex?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 1836056)
You look at your mom's chest?

I just look because she is the woman i see the most of through out my day. I love my Mom the normal amount just like any other boy would love his mommy.

ninjalostboy95 07-11-2010 10:15 PM

I don't know what weaned is I just started puberty. >.>(TMI?)