Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

ninjalostboy95 07-23-2010 09:41 PM

Re: Narutard chat thread

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1848663)
YES! Shame on YOU! This is unforgivable... you should be excomunicated.

GTFO with this shit.

01purple 07-23-2010 09:41 PM

Lollypop: Fuck off, dude. Leave her alone.

Nutty: That made me laugh. Very funny.

I have no idea if this is true or not, but it made me laugh.

Giving the Finger
Before the Battle of Agincourt in 1415, the French, anticipating victory over the English, proposed to cut off the middle finger of all captured English soldiers. Without the middle finger it would be impossible to draw the renowned English longbow and therefore be incapable of fighting in the future.

This famous weapon was made of the native English Yew tree, and the act of drawing the longbow was known as "plucking the yew".

Much to the bewilderment of the French, the English won a major upset and began mocking the French by waving their middle fingers at the defeated French, saying, "See, we can still pluck yew! PLUCK YEW!"

Since 'pluck yew' is rather difficult to say, the difficult consonant cluster at the beginning has gradually changed to a labiodental fricative 'F', and thus the words often used in conjunction with the one-finger-salute are mistakenly thought to have something to do with an intimate encounter.

It is also because of the pheasant feathers on the arrows used with the longbow that the symbolic gesture is known as "giving the bird."

-SassyLady- 07-23-2010 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1848675)
I quoted zer0systm so I can quote you.

Who aint God? And I'm not riding on nobody dick! We in TC have our dignity... well, most of us... backstabber!

tu aint god duh.....(wtf shure fine) i thought you guys we're alright that you we're pretty cool but now i realize how freaking pathetic you guys are to start drama and think ur goddamn cool.

STFU will ya ? Backstabber? backstabber? really how about i call you....

dickrider? dickrider?

Azumi 07-23-2010 09:42 PM

Lol .

zer0systm 07-23-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1848654)
Hey! hey! You think I don't see what you did? Add "M"!

And sassy212... shame... oh what a shame!

Really........yeah, you caught me out, removing that "M", Why did I ever think I could get something past you.......

Fucking Moron

ninjalostboy95 07-23-2010 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy212 (Post 1848682)
tu aint god duh.....(wtf shure fine) i thought you guys we're alright that you we're pretty cool but now i realize how freaking pathetic you guys are to start drama and think ur goddamn cool.

STFU will ya ? Backstabber? backstabber? really how about i call you....

dickrider? dickrider?

This post is pure win :D

Edit: Zero I second what you said.

Azumi 07-23-2010 09:47 PM

/facepalms

naruto_nutty 07-23-2010 09:49 PM

@pur - Imao tnks for the history lesson here a an english lesson here u , turn your speakers down though ITS FUCKING OFFENCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONIzDOzx_GE

and a totally gross joke

These three guys were stranded on this island with no hope of getting off for a long time. Then this 500 pound guy came out of some bushes and said "Okay, I give you two choices......death or bongo."

The first guy said, "I have a lot to live for; my wife and kids are at home. I choose bongo."

The big guy takes him aside and they start banging it right there.

The second guy sees this and doesn't think it looks so bad so he also chooses bongo. Then two 550 pound guys come out of the bushes and they get it on right there.

The third guy is disgusted by this, so he chooses death. After saying this, fourteen 550 pound guys come out of the bushes screaming "DEATH BY BONGO!!!!!!"

Lalalila 07-23-2010 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zer0systm (Post 1848687)
Really........yeah, you caught me out, removing that "M", Why did I ever think I could get something past you.......

Fucking Moron

I see you true face... you can't hide it, are you scared? you should be! Judgment day will come and you will beg me for mercy, and I will make you my dog or something...

Also:

@sassy212 BACKSTABBER!

01purple 07-23-2010 09:50 PM

That was....disturbing....

Well this has been fun, but I'm off to dinner. Bye!

Oh, and Lalalila:

You're a fag. Go away.

ninjalostboy95 07-23-2010 09:52 PM

Wouldn't the fat guys run out of breath?

Azumi 07-23-2010 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1848695)
I see you true face... you can't hide it, are you scared? you should be! Judgment day will come and you will beg me for mercy, and I will make you my dog or something...

lol Expect a nuke in your place any time soon.

-SassyLady- 07-23-2010 09:53 PM

oh okay you wanna play now really?

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

DICKRIDER

WHOSE DICK HE RIDING YOU ASK? OF COURSE TRUEUCHIAHA'S.

naruto_nutty 07-23-2010 09:53 PM

@pur, wot time is it der, its 2.55 am in london

Azumi 07-23-2010 09:54 PM

TrueUchiha has a dick? Thought we're all riding pussies here. I r disappoint.