Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

Miburo 07-27-2010 03:08 AM

Re: Narutard chat thread

That was like the extremely shortened version that doesn't even come close to giving proper credit to all the fine warriors of justice that I <3, by the way.

Edit:

@Nero-Nah, my keyboard doesn't have the ü.

I have to hold in ALT and type 0252 to make it do that shit. I learned how to do it when I was calling Megaboss "Führer Furry" a lot back then, and just remembered it.

Servo 07-27-2010 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox (Post 1851023)
i got the PC version, and it sucked big time. the controls were shit and the story was weak too. also, that's my personal opinion.

While I can't comment on the PC version, I thought the 360 version was outstanding. With regard to the story, it isn't the strongest, but it's actually ok. However, how many "sandbox" type games have an excellent story? Aside from that, Obviously, the more you do, the more powers you unlock. One could smash a tank with iron fists, slash a helicopter out of the air with a whip hand, slash freaks to ribbons with Freddy Kruger type claw. Not to mention absorbing people to take their identities etc....

Nerox 07-27-2010 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1851026)
That was like the extremely shortened version that doesn't even come close to giving proper credit to all the fine warriors of justice that I <3, by the way.

Edit:

@Nero-Nah, my keyboard doesn't have the ü.

I have to hold in ALT and type 0252 to make it do that shit. I learned how to do it when I was calling Megaboss "Führer Furry" a lot back then, and just remembered it.

hehe, i know the story yes. like i said at some point, i regret not being more active at that time. for the ü, i double the infinite props, cause you have to use the numpad to write it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servo (Post 1851029)
Not to mention absorbing people to take their identities etc....

yep that was pretty cool. and the spikes coming out of the ground. but nahh not my cup of tea.

TrueUCHIHA 07-27-2010 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1851019)
It's a long, heroic story.

Long ago, this forum really sucked. The entire forum was full of fags. People would chill in e-bars and order e-drinks from them. Then get all e-drunk and e-marry each other. Then have a bunch of e-children. It was pretty gay, to say the least.

The "cool" group back then would go around being faggots, since that's what they were, until someone eventually made fun of them for being such retarded douchebags. Then the faggots would be all like "lololol PWNED" and post stupid image macros that they got from ebaumsworld, while the guy that rightfully called them douches got banned.

Why did the guy get banned, you ask? Because the forum was run by furries. Fucking furries. Furries hate freedom, and love censorship and being yiffed in the ass. They'd delete your posts if you made fun of them. Banned you for drawing a picture of a squiggly line that sorta looked like a penis. And they hated black people too. Furries. Fucking furries.

Luckily, for all your sakes, there were mighty heroes who loved JUSTICE and were filled with hardcore MANLY FIGHTING SPIRIT. And they hated fucking furfags.

These heroes decided enough was enough. Their numbers were small at first, so they employed deadly guerrilla fighting tactics against the furfag menace. Armed with only their indomitable wills, shining charisma, and firm grasp of logic, they achieved victory after victory. Their number grew rapidly, and they were a formidable fighting force. I was among these fine men. Along with the great Ninja48, who earned his handle by slaying 48 ninja armed with lightsabers and shit. Little spoon, who slayed more noobs than stars in the sky. BK, who later went on to vanquish the entire J-man fanclub on his own. And a whole bunch of other people that all have red fucking names now, because they're heroes like that. Mods like Tsuna and OG were also sympathetic to our righteous cause.

Eventually, they managed to overwhelm the great plunger wielding tyrant, who was fucking leet enough to ride a street bike. Causing him to apologize epically, and eventually resign epically. Many lulz were had by all. He was a formidable opponent though, and respected the manliness of his adversaries.

The fight continued for quite some time, until the MEGABOSS finally made his presence known. In an act to cement his furfaggotry above all others, he cut down his own mods because his boy bitch said they had some PLAN or some shit. This was simply UNACCEPTABLE to those who's hearts yearned for JUSTICE!

The entire forum, minus some hardcore tools, joined the cause. Former adversaries now battled side-to-side to push back the great fascist furry. Even Shino himself joined the fray. MEGABOSS' faggotry was almost too much to handle, but we persevered by calling him a fag a shitload. He left his bitch boy to take the heat, and bailed, like a pussy. Victory was ours at last!

Then FTP eventually became OH, and everything was awesome. 48 and I got made mods somehow, and we gathered up all the intel in fascist HQ. We saw OG FTP in there sometimes, and got erections. Eventually OG and Arty and shit all got their mod spots back. Goku100 was useless like always. I made fun of Grim a lot for a while, I think Tsuna did too.

THEN OH SHIT MEGABOSS RETURNED!

And said he was leaving. He also must have checked his PM box and saw how we all called him a fag in there, and said "Go ahead and make fun of me, I don't care." So that's what LN and I did. Mostly me. LN said one thing, but it must have been something fucking awesome, because MEGABOSS shat bricks and RAEGED HARD.

This was the beginning of the end of the Führer Furry. He deleted both LN and my accounts completely. Sensing hardcore injustice, OH began to battle ferociously. Little spoon was the first to engage in all out battle, being the badass that he is. He, too, was pussbanned by the furfascist. 48, UT, and OG mounted some of the most impressive offensives after that. Madness also proved his worth on the battlefield. A Fearless Leader then emerged, after a blast of DYNOMITE! ignited his passion for battle once again. The battle was so epic that the great interwebs diety, NoxaJaxoN, was drawn to it and challenged MEGABOSS to one final duel. MEGABOSS was terrified, and tried to flee like a bitch. But Shino struck the final blow. And, finally, MEGABOSS was no more.

OH collected the seven dragon balls and used them to revive all the fallen warriors. And a massive victory manpile was had by all. It was truly GLORIOUS!

So, to my comrades:

/salute

http://forums.narutocentral.com/pict...pictureid=1700

Ahhh funny how history repeats its self. Except you have become dunk with power and OH shall suffer the wrath of TC.

Nerox 07-27-2010 03:45 AM

i just noticed that my beardhairs have some plit ends. weird...

signing of now, exam in 2 hours, macroeconimics. catch you later.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1851034)
Ahhh funny how history repeats its self. Except you have become dunk with power and OH shall suffer the wrath of TC.

yeah like last time, retard...

KillerNN 07-27-2010 03:54 AM

Peace Nerox. Assassins Creed has officially worn me out, as its 8 to four in the morning.

So fuck, I'm out too.

Also Also nice Mibs, some good shit. I didn't read all of the FTP and shit posts but I've read some, and Megaboss is gay. It would be funny if he came back and got his shit ruined again.

TrueUCHIHA 07-27-2010 04:07 AM

I guess its time to reveal this.
I. AM. MEGABOSS!
:cool:

zer0systm 07-27-2010 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01purple (Post 1850852)
But wrecking shit is ALWAYS fun! :D

Quoted for Truth

Nerox 07-27-2010 09:29 AM

exam's over, i shall now comence the drinking.

so wrecking shit, some epic fighting/wrecking stories? i know i have...combined even.

stubborn_d0nkey 07-27-2010 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox (Post 1851033)
hehe, i know the story yes. like i said at some point, i regret not being more active at that time. for the ü, i double the infinite props, cause you have to use the numpad to write it.

yep that was pretty cool. and the spikes coming out of the ground. but nahh not my cup of tea.

What are you? Chuck Norris?

Quote:

Originally Posted by sassy212 (Post 1850554)
True i kinda slightly dont know as well but my mom showed me the other day for some reason she explained IT really well.

Shogi isn't hard to learn, just read a bit on wiki and was ready to go (though pawns kept fucking me up. I kept thinking that they move like in western chess)

BTW sassy, where are you from?

Shrike 07-27-2010 10:11 AM

That story gave me a raging boner. Good old times.

I remember it all started with Grimm and OG's inbox...

Vengeance 07-27-2010 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA (Post 1850766)
Why do gay men have to act like fairys? Cant they be gay and manly to??? Another reason why only attractive women should allowed to be gay

Huuuu??? Yeah ok not all gay men are feminine.

stubborn_d0nkey 07-27-2010 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1851136)
Huuuu??? Yeah ok not all gay men are feminine.

Yup. Miburo is (supposedly) manly.

Vengeance 07-27-2010 11:10 AM

Total random thought but I'm pretty sure I'd be perm banned by now if it wasn't for FTP. You know on account of the three strikes rule & the fact that I was banned twice. Then again one of the people who banned me was a FTP member.

kluang 07-27-2010 11:38 AM

NDS roms.

Shit cant post that here.