Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

BoyThisIsAwkward 08-06-2010 08:15 PM

Re: Narutard chat thread

You have to admit without him it gets kinda boring...

kael03 08-06-2010 08:18 PM

Not really. Every time I saw him post a little piece of me died. It was honestly so fucking stupid and obnoxious it's not even funny.

01purple 08-06-2010 08:21 PM

I like watching people do those crazy awesome tricks when they're rollerblading. And eventually I will learn how to do cool things like that. At the moment all I can do is jump off of stuff and spin and little tricks like that. T_T

I'm sure people will be a lot happier that lala is gone for the time being.

Sharkbelly 08-06-2010 08:24 PM

Rollerblading's shit.

BoyThisIsAwkward 08-06-2010 08:25 PM

i don't know how to rollerblade. As far as sports go all i have is football and basketball.(basketball is my favorite of the two). I wanted to play this coming year but my mom was like no its too much money ._.

Sharkbelly 08-06-2010 08:30 PM

Lmao, you guys pay for sports in the school over there?... Yet the world complains of obesity aha.

ninjalostboy95 08-06-2010 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoyThisIsAwkward (Post 1859229)
i don't know how to rollerblade. As far as sports go all i have is football and basketball.(basketball is my favorite of the two). I wanted to play this coming year but my mom was like no its too much money ._.

Yeah it is, of course it is. =D

01purple 08-06-2010 08:46 PM

I've never liked basketball or football, or been any good at either of them. I can play baseball, but I don't play often.

Rollerblading is fun and it's also a good exercise as well. :P

ninjalostboy95 08-06-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01purple (Post 1859237)
I've never liked basketball or football, or been any good at either of them. I can play baseball, but I don't play often.

Rollerblading is fun and it's also a good exercise as well. :P

Baseball? Tried volley ball?

Miburo 08-06-2010 08:57 PM

^You play volley ball?

Paying for sports is stupid. When that shit was announced around here, the school next to ours had students that manned the fuck up and did a spontaneous massive walk out, and the school said nevermind.

Then they waited till I graduated to announce that shit at our school, because they knew I'd stage a massive rebellion of my own, like a man. The whole school pussed out without a fight (Except for my brother, who threw a cup of yogurt at the vice principal. Mostly for lulz, but also for great justice) and have to now pay fifty dollars per sport. Like tools.

BoyThisIsAwkward 08-06-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 1859235)
Yeah it is, of course it is. =D

hey i know this is a delayed reaction but WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

kael03 08-06-2010 09:00 PM

I was never big on sports in high school. Probably didn't help that halfway through high school I was hospitalized after receiving burns on 30% of my body. I don't believe we actually had to pay to play sports. I know the football team went door to door selling coupon books to raise funds for equipment.

ninjalostboy95 08-06-2010 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1859241)
^You play volley ball?

Paying for sports is stupid. When that shit was announced around here, the school next to ours had students that manned the fuck up and did a spontaneous massive walk out, and the school said nevermind.

Then they waited till I graduated to announce that shit at our school, because they knew I'd stage a massive rebellion of my own, like a man. The whole school pussed out without a fight (Except for my brother, who threw a cup of yogurt at the vice principal. Mostly for lulz, but also for great justice) and have to now pay fifty dollars per sport. Like tools.

I had to play for gym because it was indoor sports requirement. It's not that bad though, it was for like 2 weeks. Then we went to fitness and then basketball.

Edit: But why do you pay for sports? That's really stupid.

Sharkbelly 08-06-2010 09:08 PM

Because you're sucking the goverments cock and parents don't realise it. Kill your parents, they hold you down. Then burn them whilst taking a picture, miburo will rate your manliness soon after.

kael03 08-06-2010 09:09 PM

It's usually for equipment and various travel expenses.