Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

The Special One 07-12-2010 08:01 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Especially since she has no neck in that picture.lol

Human Rasengan 07-12-2010 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Itachi x Sasuke (Post 1836727)
The mods here are not nice at all, guys like Miburo who repeatedly makes fun of regular members when there is a little disagreement. The forum should be a place where people can all come together and discuss Naruto or bleach. If someone is going around and ruining that fun for other people then it is the mods job to stop that. That's why i say the mods need to do something.

I know this is one thing I don't understand.. well at least Tsuna is fair about things whene she's not looking the other way.. but Mibs goes in on people .. and flames more than reg members.. I thought it was their job to keep order not disrupt it

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836945)
Or FT doesn't know WTF he's talking about since he only recently started exploring the awesomeness of fairytail.

Edit: Anyway I'm still waiting for La to revoke her title since she can't prove that she's a bigger fan of Miley than Dave is.

Dude. Think about it. If he doesn't read it, or he's not that into it yet, then he's clearly making shit up to piss people like you off. If he does really read it, then he's lying to piss people like you off. It's a lose-lose for you, either way you got trolled. It's not like saying that Kakashi is dead in Naruto, where you COULD say that if you were an idiot that is nowhere near caught up to the manga.

I mean, the context is "Mib says that he looked up Elfman, and thought he was cool. TU responded with 'Elfman's dead. Spoilers, btw'." How can you not tell that he's trolling there?

BTW, Lala, anyone with any knowledge or skill in photoshop can tell that picture is fake.

KillerNN 07-12-2010 08:02 PM

She never does TSO.

Also, I knew Lalalllaala was a girl!!
Im Just Kiddding Lalallalla that was a dick comment.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 08:03 PM

@HR: They do keep order by putting idiots in their place =D.( Should've been there when they whooped TU.)

kael03 07-12-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836949)
1. Picture looks photoshoped.

Because it is

Quote:

2. How do we know thats you?
Considering he said that he was 8 earlier, we know it's not

Vengeance 07-12-2010 08:06 PM

Calling someone out on bullshit equates to getting trolled? Your logic fails Korby. You're basically implying that we should never respond to a post that we know is wrong otherwise o you were troll harharhar. Trolling takes a bit more skill than a one liner.

Lalalila 07-12-2010 08:07 PM

Ok, that wasn't me...
http://www.fullhalloween.com/blog/wp...-grounded1.jpg
That's me!

kael03 07-12-2010 08:08 PM

No it's not

Vengeance 07-12-2010 08:10 PM

That still isn't Miley & FYI Dave still has you beat. Music videos that make you seem like a stalker trumps a poorly made photoshop image. You can not compare to Dave when his fandom was so great that Miley appeared in one of his fan videos to show her appreciation for his dedication.

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836960)
Calling someone out on bullshit equates to getting trolled? Your logic fails Korby. You're basically implying that we should never respond to a post that we know is wrong otherwise o you were troll harharhar. Trolling takes a bit more skill than a some liner.

You still don't get it do you? HE KNOWS IT'S BULLSHIT. HE SAID THAT ON PURPOSE SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD GO IN, NERDRAGE, AND CORRECT HIM. He's saying that with the intention of trolling people. There's a difference between a stupid statement and a trolling statement. Your logic is that when HE'S saying something that HE knows is COMPLETELY FALSE just to PISS YOU OFF, YOU'RE smart for taking the bait and correcting him. This is what he does, and your attitude is the reason it works. This is why he says things that everyone considers to be stupid beyond fathomable reason: to get people like you to go apeshit on him for the 'false' statements he makes JUST TO GET YOU TO DO THAT. Because it's hilarious to the people that see what's going on, seeing the "smartest" members here get angry at him for his "stupid" statements which are only made for the sake of GETTING YOU ALL ANGRY. And it works like a CHARM.

Lalalila 07-12-2010 08:14 PM

It doesn't matter what you do, what matters is what you have in your heart, and my heart is screaming Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 08:16 PM

STFU you fake miley cyrus fan.

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lalalila (Post 1836969)
It doesn't matter what you do, what matters is what you have in your heart, and my heart is screaming Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

http://www.serebii.net/platinum/cyrus1.png

Vengeance 07-12-2010 08:17 PM

Dude seriously how am I going apeshit by saying he's wrong & calling him a dumbarse which he is? This is the most retarded thing to argue over. I feel no need to look at his post & say o that FalseUCHIHA he did it again by saying something stupid harharhar. Let me give him props for being a retard & just laugh at his post. Sorry but no his shit an't funny & I'm not going to just ignore every single thing this reject has to say. If anything Korby you're trolling me more than FT at this point since you basically created an argument out of fucking nothing.

Edit: creating songs for Miley & posting them on youtube with a cardboard cutout of Miley as your GF is more dedication than what you've shown us here today La. Dave got you beat revoke your title please.