Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

Tsuna 07-12-2010 11:12 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Back to that again? Lol.

Time to kill my brain with moe. K-ON tiem.

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 11:13 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
@Kinako:

No, NO, NO! IT'S NOT COMING BACK UP. Stop right now. TU is not the discussion topic at hand. NO. This shit is not starting up again.

Vengeance 07-12-2010 11:15 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
*tries to change subject* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BF7J78C3aRo

This video is setting a bad example by putting Pedobears in it.

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 11:15 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1837090)
In no particular order. Simply a favorites that I can think of off the top of my head of people who still post on this forum.

Mal
Miburo
Numinous
Shrike
Silverblade
The Special One
TheSixthHokage

lol I thought you hated me. xD

Probably it seems that when people piss you off with idiotic posts. I mean we all say dumb shit at times. So yeah.

Vengeance 07-12-2010 11:17 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
lol I was only being a dick about the clone thing. Didn't realize it was you but from what I remember you writeup some pretty decent predictions.

KillerNN 07-12-2010 11:17 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I agree. I think that the people that I know I'm cool with, know I'm cool with them.

Also, regarding Forums, this is only my second one.
The first one was a forum called NarutoTwilight, and it had a lot of members but it would die then come back. Then die again. I had been on NL for a while too, but never used my old account (don't even remember what it is, some retard-type name with a few numbers instead of letters from a while back) and would just linger around here for about a year and some. I think the reason it took me so long to make an account was because I was active in the other forum, which died during Finals because of inactive members. Narutocentral is more of a personal forum than some of the other ones.

@Tsuna-Thanks for the consolation. =)

Some of mine are probably-
BLOOD_GOD
SilverBladeVI
ninjalost
Purple
AskMeAnything
Platinumrug
Tsuna
Miburo
Tom_Servo(MMA =D)
Numinous
SeninKorby
CONFIRMED!!
Kinako
And a few others that I can't think of at the top of my head.

01purple 07-12-2010 11:18 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I'm curious about SilverBlade's favorite members haha.

Kinako 07-12-2010 11:18 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1837095)
@Kinako:

No, NO, NO! IT'S NOT COMING BACK UP. Stop right now. TU is not the discussion topic at hand. NO. This shit is not starting up again.

TU??!?!?! I dunno what hell that is but I was talking about Fairy Tail when Lalalila said that Elfman got killed when he didnt. Purp beat me to the punch when she said it.

edit: Im assuming you are talking about TrueUCHIHA when you say TU right?

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 11:21 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I've been at a bunch of boards not related to manga/anime subjects, but besides this one, the only anime/manga board I've been on were the (admittedly crappy) ViZAnime/RyuAnime boards (went there because I used to follow the manga from the vids people made on youtube, lol, and some guy linked to there encouraging people to join). They were so utterly inactive that I gave up on them.

@Kinako: TU said that* lying to Mib. AND WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED NO FURTHER.

*That = Elfman was dead

Kinako 07-12-2010 11:23 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1837105)
I've been at a bunch of boards not related to manga/anime subjects, but besides this one, the only anime/manga board I've been on were the (admittedly crappy) ViZAnime/RyuAnime boards (went there because I used to follow the manga from the vids people made on youtube, lol, and some guy linked to there encouraging people to join). They were so utterly inactive that I gave up on them.

@Kinako: TU said that* lying to Mib. AND WE WILL DISCUSS WHAT HAPPENED NO FURTHER.

*That = Elfman was dead

I see now. I came in late.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 11:23 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Boy there's a lot of lurkers at this thread >.>

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 11:23 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 01purple (Post 1837101)
I'm curious about SilverBlade's favorite members haha.

Blood_God
DarkAztek <-Super Mod
Numinous
The Speical One
Vegeance
Purple
NinjaLostBoy
NamikazeNaruto
CONFIRMED
frankfreddy
RedExploit
Gakure
Najiro
Ask Me Anything
Uchiha Naruto
Miburo
Kinako

Vengeance 07-12-2010 11:25 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Watch yourself or Korby will feel the need to point out that you just got trolled.

Edit: Wait NarutoTwilight as in vegi vampires with eating disorders?

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 11:26 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1837113)
Watch yourself or Korby will feel the need to point out that you just got trolled.

Then again. You're right. xD hahahaha

Oh man. He's gonna start raging now.

Miburo 07-12-2010 11:26 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1836953)
I know this is one thing I don't understand.. well at least Tsuna is fair about things whene she's not looking the other way.. but Mibs goes in on people .. and flames more than reg members.. I thought it was their job to keep order not disrupt it

Cry more, faggot.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836960)
Calling someone out on bullshit equates to getting trolled? Your logic fails Korby. You're basically implying that we should never respond to a post that we know is wrong otherwise o you were troll harharhar. Trolling takes a bit more skill than a one liner.

This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1836968)
You still don't get it do you? HE KNOWS IT'S BULLSHIT. HE SAID THAT ON PURPOSE SO THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WOULD GO IN, NERDRAGE, AND CORRECT HIM. He's saying that with the intention of trolling people. There's a difference between a stupid statement and a trolling statement. Your logic is that when HE'S saying something that HE knows is COMPLETELY FALSE just to PISS YOU OFF, YOU'RE smart for taking the bait and correcting him. This is what he does, and your attitude is the reason it works. This is why he says things that everyone considers to be stupid beyond fathomable reason: to get people like you to go apeshit on him for the 'false' statements he makes JUST TO GET YOU TO DO THAT. Because it's hilarious to the people that see what's going on, seeing the "smartest" members here get angry at him for his "stupid" statements which are only made for the sake of GETTING YOU ALL ANGRY. And it works like a CHARM.

Not this.

My respect points for Korby are actually dropping drastically for not realizing how goddamn retarded and garbage at trolling TU is. And I'm not saying that because I hate TU or anything, because I don't. Just calling shit...how it is.

Veng wasn't trolled there. TU is only able to "troll" people in this section of the forum because of how goddamn retarded they are. OH actually have done a goddamn study to compare the narutards here to narutards at another narutard forum in regards to how easily trolled they are (Yeah, we do cool shit like that. Surf's Up). We posted the same exact thread to troll you fags in both forums. And the amount of butthurt here was exponentially higher. I was going to write something up to show you guys how much most of you suck using it, but I forgot and then couldn't be bothered.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1836984)
Korby FT is a retard that was proven in the last debate he had were he actually made an attempt to be serious but still cameout as a total fucking idiot. I'm not arguing with you over this bullshit anymore.

Edit: What you fail to realize is that FTs post didn't fucking upset me. Your post harassing me is what actually got on my fucking nerves. Your constant need to ride my dick in every thread regardless of the subject is what gets on my nerves. When comparing my conversions with FT & you I feel that you're the actual troll dipshit. FT is just stupid & can't help himself but you truly go out of your way to be a fucking dick.

This.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1836996)
Both of you shut the fuck up. And if I see one more post telling Lalalilialjds to prove he's Dave I'm going to fucking kill someone.

HOLY SHIT, THIS!

Seriously.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.