Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

01purple 07-12-2010 11:27 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Damn, BLOOD_GOD and SilverBlade are like automatically the first few favorites in a lot of people's lists. YOU GUYS ARE LOVED, MAN! :D

KillerNN 07-12-2010 11:28 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Lol, nah Veng. NT had nothing to do with faggot ass sparkling vampires. It was out before those retarded books got big.

Purple-Mine weren't in any order but yeah BG is my dude. SB is up there too but mine really doesn't have order at all. And don't forget Numinous, Mibs, and The Special One.

Kinako- An old forum I used to go to called NarutoTwilight.

Kinako 07-12-2010 11:30 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto (Post 1837119)
Lol, nah Veng. NT had nothing to do with faggot ass sparkling vampires. It was out before those retarded books got big.

What's NT??

edit: I see now.

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 11:31 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I said I was done talking about it. Veng said he was done talking about it. I don't really feel the discussion needs to come back up.

Miburo 07-12-2010 11:32 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I didn't say I was done anything, so I'll talk about shit all I want. =D

AOTKorby 07-12-2010 11:33 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1837127)
I didn't say I was done anything, so I'll talk about shit all I want. =D

If you feel like providing commentary on everything either of us already posted, go ahead. I'm not going to argue with you for the sake of starting this crap up again.

01purple 07-12-2010 11:34 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I loath Twilight and everything to do with the series.

Fucking waste of time to read or watch.

Kinako 07-12-2010 11:34 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com...4496319667.jpg

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 11:36 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miburo (Post 1837127)
I didn't say I was done anything, so I'll talk about shit all I want. =D

I added you to my list.

Remember the time when.
the.
n.u.d.e.z.

of that chick? lololololololololololololololololol

That was epic.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 11:36 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto (Post 1837119)
Purple-Mine weren't in any order but yeah BG is my dude. SB is up there too but mine really doesn't have order at all. And don't forget Numinous, Mibs, and The Special One and PLATINUMRUG

I can't believe you forgot him, speaking of which, I forgot him too better change my list lol

Miburo 07-12-2010 11:39 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SenninKorby (Post 1837129)
If you feel like providing commentary on everything either of us already posted, go ahead. I'm not going to argue with you for the sake of starting this crap up again.

Thanks for the permission, champ.

And I wasn't asking you to respond. I was just posting an observation and my take on the matter. No need for you to try and justify your shit anyway. It's not like I don't know how it would end. I'm sure, deep down, you know too. =p

Tsuna 07-12-2010 11:41 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverBladeVI
Remember the time when.
the.
n.u.d.e.z.

of that chick? lololololololololololololololololol

That was epic.

Remember the time when.
your
p.o.s.t.

was retarded? lolololololololol





Yeah, I do too.

Miburo 07-12-2010 11:42 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
^<3333333333333

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1837135)
I added you to my list.

Remember the time when.
the.
n.u.d.e.z.

of that chick? lololololololololololololololololol

That was epic.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about that. That was pretty lol.

SilverbladeVI 07-12-2010 11:48 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1837139)
Remember the time when.
your
p.o.s.t.

was retarded? lolololololololol





Yeah, I do too.

Yo. You're a mean Moderator. Shit. I post like TU now. God damn yo. :(

That was a diss.

ninjalostboy95 07-12-2010 11:49 PM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION
 
I want to know Mibz fav members =0


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.