Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Narutard chat thread (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=59158)

ninjalostboy95 07-14-2010 01:30 AM

Re: You ppl have no life REMIX EDITION

Yeah my hair is all fucked up when......most of the time so I wear a cap and try to be as fly as possible =D

@jts105: I know I hate that shit >.<

Kinako 07-14-2010 01:31 AM

Me in the black and yellow

Me again. Yeah niggas is takin over shit. Golf, Tennis, the White House, This forum....LOLOLOL

Tsuna 07-14-2010 01:35 AM

Dude are you sitting on the fucking toilet in that second pic?

You look like you're taking a shit, no joke LOL

KillerNN 07-14-2010 01:36 AM

Damn, I'm starting to get tired of all these negroes.

Where are the snowbunnies?

Im playing.
Kinako that's kind of how I expected you to look, just a little younger though. And those machines in the backround are making me thirsty as fuck.

The Special One 07-14-2010 01:36 AM

Damn you look mean Kinako!lol Like you wanna try and run someone's wallet..

Quote:

Yeah my hair is all fucked up when......most of the time so I wear a cap and try to be as fly as possible =D
I had a bad experience once. I had to rush out of the door so I couldn't do a thing to my hair. Just grabbed my pick and put on a skull cap. Got to school (skipped breakfast), looked in the mirror and yeah, it was a mess. I was late for class trying to fix it and it was still fucked up during 1st hour.lol

Tsuna 07-14-2010 01:37 AM

Time for a koolaid trip.

@TSO: Dude that's nothing. When I was in middle school, I didn't know how to do my own hair and my mom never did it, so I just went to school everyday with my hair in a ponytail. Only thing was, I never used moisturizer back then, so by lunchtime my hair would frizz up and there'd be like a gravity-defying crown of hair around my head for no fucking reason. D:

I'm glad I fixed that shit by high school though.

Kinako 07-14-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1838231)
Dude are you sitting on the fucking toilet in that second pic?

You look like you're taking a shit, no joke LOL

Hell no I was standin right by the doorway. I aint takin no Devin the Dude pics LOL

edit: hopefully its grape koolaid or red LOL But I got pics where I dont look pissed off but I was drunk as fuck and theres hella guns and shit though. I just didnt feel like puttin them up

SilverbladeVI 07-14-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinako (Post 1838229)
http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...6cfbccc1a2.jpg

Me in the black and yellow

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/i...5971c37e70.jpg

Me again. Yeah niggas is takin over shit. Golf, Tennis, the White House, This forum....LOLOLOL

Another Manly member.

Vengeance 07-14-2010 01:37 AM

@playa; Cool Cool you went on business I take it.

More people posted pics than I expected.

KillerNN 07-14-2010 01:39 AM

Me too Tsuna. What flavor will it be tonight? I'm having grape.

TSO, I lol'ed so fucking hard. No lie, that shit busted my gut. Maybe I need to go to bed or some shit.

Veng:No offense to you, but I didn't think you were going to man. I was pleasantly suprised, but in a good way.

Double Edit:
Quote:

Damn you look mean Kinako!lol Like you wanna try and run someone's wallet..
I'm still fuckin laughing at this.

Tsuna 07-14-2010 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinako
edit: hopefully its grape koolaid or red LOL

It's blue actually. Berry blue or some shit. Tastes like that blue drink you can get at Walmart kinda. But better. D:

jts105 07-14-2010 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 (Post 1838228)

@jts105: I know I hate that shit >.<

I know! Freaking limited internet! I edited my other post. Now you can see Facebook pics lol.

Tsuna 07-14-2010 01:43 AM

Also for fuck's sake, literally, SOMEONE GIVE ME SARAH SHAHI IN MY FUCKING BED PLEASE.

KillerNN 07-14-2010 01:43 AM

I throw up when I drink that Walmart shit.

In 2nd Grade my class had a going away party and some douche-fag fat kid brought in that shit. I threw up on my going away party, all over my shoes and the teacher. I went to the nurse but I heard years later the fat kid had to clean it up. =/

The Special One 07-14-2010 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuna (Post 1838234)
Time for a koolaid trip.

@TSO: Dude that's nothing. When I was in middle school, I didn't know how to do my own hair and my mom never did it, so I just went to school everyday with my hair in a ponytail. Only thing was, I never used moisturizer back then, so by lunchtime my hair would frizz up and there'd be like a gravity-defying crown of hair around my head for no fucking reason. D:

I'm glad I fixed that shit by high school though.

Yeah that's pretty bad. I can only think of a worser event but it didn't happen to me. This guy's brother cut patches in his hair while he was sleep before school. He went to class and didn't know why he was getting bombarded by insults. I don't think I've ever laughed that hard in middle school. Looking back, that was a fucked up thing to do.lol