Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   Tentacle Diaries (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=61617)

kluang 08-31-2010 09:43 AM

Tentacle Diaries

We already got vampire in high school on american tv and movies and zombies and undead on japanese anime. but no one even think of making tentacles high, tentacles that sparkles or tentacles diaries.

Prejudice.

So I'm suggesting a game.

Do you guys remember that stupid 3 word game with no storyline? This one have no word limit but a storyline. About tentacles appearing at a normal school. By normal I mean the Japanese definition of normal school. One of the Japanese definition of normal school is they dont teach cutting wood using a saw, they teach cutting skyscrapper using a giant robot.

Only use the NL members as characters.

I will continue with the story of an average High School in the Great City of Tokyo. Tokyo High was a school filled with eager minds, giving hearts, loving friends, understanding teachers and more loving friends with large amount of sex that went on every day in every class, a true, heartwarming story of a school that would rise above all others to become one of the most well known in the world, through extraordinary academic feats, and athletic phenomena.

ACt 08-31-2010 02:32 PM

Re: Tentacle Diaries

??? Seriously?

kluang 08-31-2010 02:54 PM

I'm just saying tentacles in high school are more menacing.

ACt 08-31-2010 03:10 PM

And you want to Disney-fy them?

kluang 08-31-2010 03:18 PM

Of course not. But they should be mainstreamed to the public and not constricted to hentais only but without losing their touch

Servo 08-31-2010 03:37 PM

If it isn't raping something, it isn't a tentacle I wanna have anything to do with.

kluang 08-31-2010 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Servo (Post 1874926)
If it isn't raping something, it isn't a tentacle I wanna have anything to do with.

Its still raping woman every 30 minutes. Just in HBO.

Vanity 08-31-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

This ^

OG 08-31-2010 08:44 PM

^ its a tarp.

ninjalostboy95 08-31-2010 08:45 PM

It was satisfying.

ACt 08-31-2010 08:59 PM

Quote:

Exactly. You can't mainstream tentacles without removing a great deal of rape... because that's just what tentacles do. You might has well make vampires a symbol for abstinence and sparkle rather than be sexual beasts that die in sunlight. Oh ... wait...