Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   This guy should be the final villain (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=61923)

SilverbladeVI 09-04-2010 06:28 PM

This guy should be the final villain

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QLB9QFP3Ha...vil+Naruto.jpg

Dark Naruto is a better villain than anyone introduced so far. He kicked Naruto's ass.

He wasn't defeated by a hug. He came back, but Kushina saved Naruto from Dark Naruto again.

Dark Naruto > Madara and everyone else.

Discuss.

goldengod 09-04-2010 06:39 PM

Re: This guy should be the final villain

Well he didnt kick naruto's butt, it was a draw. But for him to be the final villain someone would need to seperate naruto evil side form him, which i dont think is possible but it would be fucking badass for him to be the final villain. Cause he would pretty much rape everyone. Bad guys always use their powers better that good guys

Sensei-Q 09-04-2010 06:50 PM

If I were a girl, I'd dig Dark Naruto's personality *no homo*. But I'm a guy, and I think his personality rocks. Awesome.

ask me anything 09-04-2010 06:54 PM

Yo Silver, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Sephiroth would be the best Naruto villain of all time. THE best villain of all time.

ninjalostboy95 09-04-2010 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI (Post 1877846)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QLB9QFP3Ha...vil+Naruto.jpg

Dark Naruto is a better villain than anyone introduced so far. He kicked Naruto's ass.

He wasn't defeated by a hug. He came back, but Kushina saved Naruto from Dark Naruto again.

Dark Naruto > Madara and everyone else.

He came back after Kyuubi injected hatred into him. He got defeated by hugs......twice. But yeah he survived the first hug which no one did.

Sensei-Q 09-04-2010 07:09 PM

He was like "fuck the village, fuck sakura, fuck the liars". Kishi showed us what Naruto should've been like from the start. Too bad it was temporary.... or wasn't it?

ninjalostboy95 09-04-2010 07:11 PM

I want to see him again sometime during the manga. He's like the version of Naruto almost everyone wanted.

gringie 09-04-2010 08:01 PM

then bad ass naruto wouldn't want to be hokage and also try to rescue saskue..he would just been with akatsuki...matter fact that's pretty cool

01purple 09-04-2010 08:43 PM

Uhhhhh....No. He would be all evil and shit, but he CAN'T join Akatsuki. They want to extract the kyuubi which would KILL him. He may be "evil" but he still has a little foxy to worry about.

As for the topic: FUCK YES.

stubborn_d0nkey 09-04-2010 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sensei-Q (Post 1877855)
He was like "fuck the village, fuck sakura, fuck the liars". Kishi showed us what Naruto should've been like from the start. Too bad it was temporary.... or wasn't it?

nymphomaniac?

jericho Uzimaki 09-04-2010 11:16 PM

I think that would be a great plot twist. After akataski is defeated and Sasuke issues are resolved. If When trying to extract the fox they extracted the dark side instead and gave it physical form that would be pretty amazing.

Think about it, Sasuke is back and leaves to rebuild his clan in a positive way, Kakashi is Hokage cause Tsunade died in the war and Naruto still needs a little more life experience.
Do distinguish the two Naruto redesigns his out fit with more black but with orange trim, while the Dark Naruto just changes the orange to red. Now the thing DN(Dark Naruto) wants is true existence, he may feel that without over coming GN(good Naruto) he can't be whole. For example he has the Sage Mode but No Fox or RS Mode.
We can see the true potential of Sage Mode. Also a no holds barred fight between DN and RSk(Reformed Sasuke) and the Konoha 11. Hell I'd like to see DK against Kakashi and Slap the SHIT outta Sakura.
I can see it now Sasuke comes back to the village furious thinking he just got his ass kicked in the woods by Naruto. When it comes down to it they send a team with sasuke to find DN and he goes SM and whoops team Guy's ASS(- Guy)...you know someone should do a DN story on here!!

SilverbladeVI 09-05-2010 12:28 AM

Dark Naruto is more stronger than Naruto. lol

Plus this guy would rape anyone. No questions asked.

Naruto caught him off guard with his faggy tactics though. Cloud Ninja are immune to Naruto faggy tactics.

I can see it now

Dark Naruto meets Sasuke

Dark Naruto: Hey Sasuke. I want to kill you.

Sasuke: Don't get too cocky Naruto.

Dark Naruto surprises Sasuke with oodama fuuton Rasenshuriken.

Dark Naruto: AHAHAHA!!!! SAKURA IS MINE!!

Sasuke: !?!!

Sasuke is destroyed.

Dark Naruto: The other me saw this guy as an equal? What a fag. *Smirks*

jts105 09-05-2010 12:53 AM

DN is legit. Screw Gaydara. We need an axe-crazy, don't give a rip guy like him as a villain. Can I hear a Dark Sage Mode? :cool:

jericho Uzimaki 09-05-2010 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jts105 (Post 1878000)
DN is legit. Screw Gaydara. We need an axe-crazy, don't give a rip guy like him as a villain. Can I hear a Dark Sage Mode? :cool:

Dark Sage mode where summons the black sheep of the Toad world equipped with acid spit and spiked warts hell like to see DN get a contract with Snakes as well and they ACTUALLY respect him and aide him willingly. Imagine snake contracts on his arms and chest? DS Mode: Spiked Toad/ Rattle snake Summoning Jutsu. Summoning Jutsu: Boa and Python tag team technique!
I bet DN would learn fire ball jutsu! Hmm...thought of something DN would have excellent chakra control and reserves coupled with ruthlessness. When he defeated Sasuke he might take one of his eyes or Beat Kakashi and take HIS sharinghan. I can just see him now rampaging thru the ninja world. Doing what he felt people deserved.
But who would follow him if anybody? Kabuto? If he did thats who would put the stolen sharinghan in his socket. DS Mode with Sharinghan...hmmm.

Sensei-Q 09-05-2010 05:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey (Post 1877909)
nymphomaniac?

No .