Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Hashirama and minato are badass read theory here (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=62648)

Tmoore 09-14-2010 02:54 AM

Hashirama and minato are badass read theory here

ok so we all know that because of the battle with hashirama, madara is now only a shell of his former self. now we all recall the recent developments of the night naruto was born and how minato saved konoha and defeated madara.during that fight he was able to take away his ability to summon the kyuubi by a seal. and also we found out that mikoto.. a uzumaki and hashiramas wife was also present it seems at this fight which for some reason i think will translate to sakura being present at the naruto sasuke fight when it happens. anyway what im trying to say is that each time madara was defeated something was taken away and it was known that he had some special power which i think is his t/s technique. thats why minato gave naruto the kyuubi because it now gives naruto the ability to use ftg which we all have seen that at the highest level can beat madaras technique. now what if mikoto used that same strategy to help hashirama during his fights? she would catch him and hashirama did the finishing blow. because i jus dont believe that its a coincedince that naruto learned ftg of all things ffom fully unlocking the kyuubi charka that would also explain the jink kage relationship the jinks power coincides with the kages strength like the raikage uses brute force thats why killerbees moves are all overwhelming and powerful too. minato was fast and now that naruto has learned ftg. gaaras dad was known as the iron sand and gaara has the absolute sand defense.. get my drift?

edit*
anyways i forgot to put the rest of my point is that each time they weakened madara to some degree and for naruto to ultimately win in his fight against madara he will have to weaken him and take something away. which brings me to my next theory about the vote fight i think that because of the fight madara is stuck in another dimension and is merely casting an astral image of himself using a zetsu clone for substance

goldengod 09-14-2010 02:59 AM

Re: Hashirama and minato are badass read theory here

Cool Story Bro

Tmoore 09-14-2010 03:03 AM

thanks? im jus in the sky thinking if ya know what i mean

edit*
and i want to say it could be the reason danzo sought to control naruto because he knew he would need a jinks help to beat madara

goldengod 09-14-2010 03:09 AM

ROFL Too good

Human Rasengan 09-14-2010 03:10 AM

yea I noted the link between the Kage and their jinks before.. good eye dude

That1CheezyGuy 09-14-2010 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tmoore (Post 1882281)
for some reason i think will translate to sakura being present at the naruto sasuke fight when it happens.

She would need TON o' development for that to happen. Time skip would be needed and for her to become anywhere near useful enough to be present in that fight

Quote:

that would also explain the jink kage relationship the jinks power coincides with the kages strength like the raikage uses brute force thats why killerbees moves are all overwhelming and powerful too. minato was fast and now that naruto has learned ftg. gaaras dad was known as the iron sand and gaara has the absolute sand defense.. get my drift?
Thats just Kishi's writing style. He like themes to match nin to village relationship and nin to sensai or relative relationship.

Quote:

because of the fight madara is stuck in another dimension and is merely casting an astral image of himself using a zetsu clone for substance
Good part of you're theory. We have seen people project themselves at a distance in the past with the help Nagato and Zetsu

goldengod 09-14-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

edit*
anyways i forgot to put the rest of my point is that each time they weakened madara to some degree and for naruto to ultimately win in his fight against madara he will have to weaken him and take something away. which brings me to my next theory about the vote fight i think that because of the fight madara is stuck in another dimension and is merely casting an astral image of himself using a zetsu clone for substance

And how did he get stick in another dimension now. But this piece is still one of the cooler theories i heard about madara.

Madara is really locked in my basement and tobi is really lady gaga or even worst bieber

That1CheezyGuy 09-14-2010 03:26 AM

Easy swirly teleport + random seal = trapped fail villain

k-lai 09-14-2010 03:32 AM

Quote:

it was known that he had some special power which i think is his t/s technique. thats why minato gave naruto the kyuubi because it now gives naruto the ability to use ftg which we all have seen that at the highest level can beat madaras technique. now what if mikoto used that same strategy to help hashirama during his fights? she would catch him and hashirama did the finishing blow. because i jus dont believe that its a coincedince that naruto learned ftg of all things ffom fully unlocking the kyuubi charka

Not necessarily ftg but something far more effective than madara's on even on par with madara's technique. Remember the kyuubi was summoned from another dimension or so it seems which means it has the power to bend t/s quantinum(not really sure). This will grant naruto superior speed, power n to top it accuracy to stop/destroy any shit that madara throws at him.

gravu 09-14-2010 04:58 AM

So according with this theory madara is basicly godlike because he is trapped in another dimmension. I dont believe such things can occur in the storyline.

stubborn_d0nkey 09-14-2010 06:59 AM

i read the title, nad i just came here to say i wont read the theory

kluang 09-14-2010 07:20 AM

we don't file grievances, we file death reports - Mr.T

This is how badass is

Human Rasengan 09-14-2010 07:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey (Post 1882357)
i read the title, nad i just came here to say i wont read the theory

thats a waste of a post you should at least have read it it's pretty interesting to think outside of the box sometimes

k-lai 09-14-2010 08:55 AM

tell him again hr .

Tmoore 09-14-2010 12:29 PM

and the way i think he trapped madara was when he used izanami or izanagi hashirama or mikoto used a seal to keep him trapped within his own justu. which would explain why he only become tangible when he goes to attack because they in turn reversed his own precious jutsu against him. so now instead of turning it on he can only turn it off which in its own right is like a prison to him because he cannot make actions directly hence why he gets others to do his dirty work. everytime we have seen madara in action he has tried to capture his opponent? why? that is the answer we must find the question to