Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   yet another fail (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=63862)

chisengan 09-23-2010 03:06 PM

yet another fail

in the end konan failed not only did she lose to madara but she also failed to pass off even one bit of information to any body I mean sure shes a girl but for crying out loud does every single thing a girl does in this manga have to end in total fail

discuss

stubborn_d0nkey 09-23-2010 03:18 PM

Re: yet another fail

Quote:

Originally Posted by chisengan (Post 1890023)
in the end konan failed not only did she lose to madara but she also failed to pass off even one bit of information to any body I mean sure shes a girl but for crying out loud does every single thing a girl does in this manga have to end in total fail

discuss

kurenai is pregnant.

so her letting asuma do her didnt end with nothing.

however that was done of screen so it doesnt count

capsule56 09-23-2010 03:25 PM

Wouldn't it be sad if Pein brought Kurenai back to life, but not the baby, because of a technicality?

stubborn_d0nkey 09-23-2010 03:30 PM

who said she died?

capsule56 09-23-2010 03:34 PM

I did. What was she gonna do? Waddle out of the Village when large portions of it were being destroyed?

KillerNN 09-23-2010 03:37 PM

Do most women in Naruto not fail?

stubborn_d0nkey 09-23-2010 03:38 PM

not everybody died, lol!

she probably went to the shelter

k-lai 09-24-2010 05:05 AM

who knows .

Human Rasengan 09-24-2010 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey (Post 1890056)
not everybody died, lol!

she probably went to the shelter

yea the hokage mount was still intact and thats where the shelters are

platinumrug 09-24-2010 06:38 AM

It was PLOT that made her fail... if plot didn't put her in a position to where her only option WAS losing, it could've been different. Now that's one argument. Mine is that Kishimoto doesn't know how to handle his female characters, unlike someone like Hiro that does Fairy Tail. Kishi either has his female characters being completely useless from the start with no skills (sakura and hinata respectively) to people being badass but not used often (temari) or chicks that get no time of day and are only used to show off the skills of their opponents (ten-ten).

Then go to a time skip and THEY'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME, yes their skills have improved but we're never shown this in the damn manga. That jutsu Hinata pulled off against Pain actually looked badass... too bad she was going up against arguably the strongest fucking akatsuki member (and ninja in the manga for that matter) to even demonstrate the move against... Therefore it was going to fail anyway. Sakura was actually VERY VERY useful during the first like... ten chapters of P2... then after Sasori was defeated, she was thrown to the waste side by Kishi (yet again, although in P1 she was always at the waste side) and her character turned into nothing more than a punching bag for Naruto and other characters.

Don't get me started on other characters that could've been badass but were taken out of the equation early on because we ever got to even care about them.. Kurenai, Anko, etc.. Characters not used to their full potential.. Kurenai became a baby maker and Anko turned into nothing more than a character that needs to be used whenever Kishi decides that he wants to REMEMBER that he created the fucking character in the first fucking place.

What it all boils down to is Kishi's blatant negligence of his female cast, turning them into nothing more than useless damsels in distress and baby makers. That was actually a bit longer than I originally intended.

Sensei-Q 09-24-2010 07:19 AM

Naruto is a male manga written around male characters most of the time. The females are there, however not always shown in action and they always have a stereotype purpose. Be the love triangle bitch, nothing else.

chisengan 09-26-2010 01:43 PM

you know whats another fail.
whens the last time any ones had to eat or for that matter go to the bathroom?????

stubborn_d0nkey 09-26-2010 01:55 PM

do you really wanna see ninjas shittin?

chisengan 09-26-2010 02:03 PM

I did back in like episode 3 back when I watched it instead that was half of the comedy which I miss

Memphis 09-26-2010 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chisengan (Post 1891493)
no i dont want to see ninja's shitting, i was just making a point

yeah, i think i fixed it to make it seem right

ps. chisengan go for number 1 in your sig, we are the best type of people afterall