Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Series (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Opinion of sasuke (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=6401)

sheik 07-17-2005 10:27 AM

Opinion of sasuke

Who beside me think he may be a little gay? He acts like he hates girls.

Hokage Naruto 07-17-2005 10:36 AM

He doesn't hate them he's just being stupid and acting like he's too cool for them, but when he hits pubirty he'll regret it, but all of the girls would've just given up on him an gone to Naruto. HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT NOW SASUKE!!!!!1111!!!!!????????

nma 07-17-2005 11:09 AM

He's not gay, he's just a bastard.

Hokage Naruto 07-17-2005 11:12 AM

True dat.

KageSenin 07-17-2005 02:09 PM

Its just his personality. He's not gay. He had his parents and bloodline killed by his brother. Girls arent really the number one thing on his mind.

blazin yukasho 07-17-2005 02:22 PM

dats true, besides as a character i quite like sasuke

kingsley_k 07-17-2005 04:10 PM

I think he's cool personally, the girl thing isn't a problem, I mean if he wanted to get a girlfriend he could. The family slaughter thing probably keeps his mind occupied ^^

Kakashi Hatake 07-17-2005 04:13 PM

He just has other important things than to bother w/gurls flirting around him 24/7...

dothej 07-17-2005 04:35 PM

no ur all wrong!!! haha j/k... he's not old enough yet to truly appreciate a woman (girl); and not emotionally stable: How can he love a girl when he dwells on hate and revenge and lacks even love for himself? Remember he lives for nothing but to kill his brother...love isn't a priority, goal, or necessary affiliation where he's conserned...Am I wrong?

Anko_Rises 07-17-2005 04:53 PM

I don't think he's gay but I do think he needs a little more experiences in life before he could finally appreciate the girl/love kinda thing.

If he does fall in love with a girl, who do ya'll think it'd be?

Kakashi Hatake 07-17-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anko_Rises
I don't think he's gay but I do think he needs a little more experiences in life before he could finally appreciate the girl/love kinda thing.

If he does fall in love with a girl, who do ya'll think it'd be?

Good Question!,Im not sure who it will be maybe an old friend from his past... :confused:

corbenk 07-17-2005 05:02 PM

I am the same as he is... It is not that we hate girls....We just hate all of the ones around us.

dothej 07-17-2005 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by corbenk
I am the same as he is... It is not that we hate girls....We just hate all of the ones around us.

pedophile.....:-\

corbenk 07-17-2005 05:54 PM

And that would make me a pedophile why?

I am the same as he is... It is not that we hate women....We just hate all of the ones around us.

There I rephrased it so I am not so pedophileish.

venustan1988 07-17-2005 06:35 PM

so if u hate sasuke go n join sasuke hater FC but if u love him the go to join sasuke FC[JK]...

Quote:

Originally Posted by shiek
Who beside me think he may be a little gay

he is not gay but before he kill his brother he cannot fall in love. Love can make him become more stupid(in his opinion)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dothej
Remember he lives for nothing but to kill his brother

u get the point. he live for nothing but to kill his brother. so he must kill his brother before he can love other or kill himself.