Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Spam Zone (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=164)
-   -   what do you do (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=64947)

Human Rasengan 10-20-2010 06:32 AM

what do you do

I have noticed some people on here have outstanding scientific minds.. others are great at social science topics.. I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone here did for a living or what is ones primary area of study if you aren't in a career already

Vanity 10-20-2010 06:43 AM

Re: what do you do

Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and English.

Human Rasengan 10-20-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vanity (Post 1901384)
Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology and English.

cool no wonder I usually like your posts.. I'm in the medical field as a biller and coder and transcriptionist, prolly why I'm so laxed when posting can shut my defenses off but I love the human body and figuring out how things work also into history and geography but not formally educated

kluang 10-20-2010 08:41 AM

I'm a maintainance guy. I rarely do my job since there's not many things broken down, spent much time in computer both at works and home.

Human Rasengan 10-20-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kluang (Post 1901409)
I'm a maintainance guy. I rarely do my job since there's not many things broken down, spent much time in computer both at works and home.

well that just means you are good at your job if things are not breaking down frequently.. I wish I were good with my hands .. I can fix most things on a car but I can't diagnose the problem but I can figure out how to take shit apart and put it back together.. but thats cool mechanical and electrical knowhow is something a lot of people are overlooking now a days. I remember reading an article about the lost arts of manual labor.. where in the future all shit is gonna be broken with no-one to fix it

Nerox 10-20-2010 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1901420)
well that just means you are good at your job if things are not breaking down frequently.. I wish I were good with my hands .. I can fix most things on a car but I can't diagnose the problem but I can figure out how to take shit apart and put it back together.. but thats cool mechanical and electrical knowhow is something a lot of people are overlooking now a days. I remember reading an article about the lost arts of manual labor.. where in the future all shit is gonna be broken with no-one to fix it

Do you even reread what you write? I mean seriously...

Human Rasengan 10-20-2010 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nerox (Post 1901425)
Do you even reread what you write? I mean seriously...

no mostly I just type then hit the submit button.. maybe thats the problem
but seriously what was wrong with the post other than being a run-on sentence

Sensei-Q 10-20-2010 10:47 AM

I'm going for Communication & Multimedia Design in a few years from now. I'm not sure what I want from it exactly. I guess I'll figure out once I get there.

ACt 10-20-2010 10:53 AM

I'm doing a research PhD in cardiac medical physiology, which means if enough of you send me money, perhaps one day I'll save you from your heart disease, you over-eating fatties.

Sensei-Q 10-20-2010 10:57 AM

^Nooooooo- ;0

ACt 10-20-2010 10:59 AM

No you won't send me money, or no you don't want to be saved?

Human Rasengan 10-20-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy (Post 1901434)
I'm doing a research PhD in cardiac medical physiology, which means if enough of you send me money, perhaps one day I'll save you from your heart disease, you over-eating fatties.

That's awesome ACT.. When I'm done coding for another year I'd like to move to working for a cardiologist as the procedures mean more money as i code.. Do you guys use ICD-10 codes and CPT codes where you live

ACt 10-20-2010 11:17 AM

No idea. I live in a lab and barely see the rest of the hospital. Not an MD in any way.

Spiegel 10-20-2010 11:20 AM

Well I'm currently getting my degree in digital media in motion graphics design. I'll probably further my skills in 3D animation or something else web related.

Marlboro 10-20-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy (Post 1901440)
No you won't send me money, or no you don't want to be saved?

Both. Since I currently don't have any money, and I'am not suffering from any heart diseases.(Not until I start practicing witchcraft again)