Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Hello & Goodbye (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=167)
-   -   Whats up (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=64996)

Axiom 10-21-2010 10:59 PM

Whats up

To get down to it, a wrench has been thrown into my web dev project, so it is on hold for an unforeseen amount of time. Which brings me to the point at hand. I have decided to use this forced hiatus to start and, hopefully complete another project I have been putting off.

Since it is related to Naruto, I figured it pertinent to post it on a related forum, as to garner feed back from fans. I will be posting some details of said project in your graphics section since the majority of the preliminary work will require, as of yet an incalculable amount of artwork.

If you get a minute check it out, thanks.

KillerNN 10-21-2010 11:03 PM

Re: Whats up

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...mascot.gif&t=1

ask me anything 10-21-2010 11:09 PM

There is something suspicious about this guy. Can't quite put my finger on it though. :P

Welcome anyway Axiom. A little advice. If your going to do a project, perhaps it would be best to find better source materials aside from naruto. You know, being that Naruto is all faggy and whatnot.

ACt 10-21-2010 11:12 PM

Hey, wow - 0 posts. I've never known a guy with zero posts.

Anyway, hello.

Axiom 10-21-2010 11:17 PM

Hmm I seem to be having difficulty posting in the graphics section, screen goes blank when I try and submit the new thread. I thought maybe it was my character count, So I broke it down. Still no luck. Browser just goes blank.

ask me anything 10-21-2010 11:18 PM

@ ACT That's because these threads don't add to the post count. If I'm not mistaken, post in the spam zone don't count either.

@ Axiom It may have something to do with the site undergoing chances recently. We've had a few broken links in the past few weeks, but they been mostly fixed. You should try PM'ing a mod about it and they may be able to help.

Axiom 10-21-2010 11:21 PM

Ahhhh got ya, thank you.

Marlboro 10-21-2010 11:31 PM

Welcome Axiom. Enjoy your stay, and good luck with your project.

Axiom 10-21-2010 11:39 PM

^Thank you.

@ask me anything. Thanks for the info. I have tried multiple times to start a new thread, too no avail. I will do as you suggest and PM a mod.

Quote:

You know, being that Naruto is all faggy and whatnot.
I cant really argue that, my interest in this series has definitely eroded away. However I still cant help be imagine what it could have been. Its a shame there is actually some kick ass history and mythology to be found behind the (N)verse. I really dig on Ninpou mythos. I read the The Kouga Ninja Scrolls when I was in high school and been hooked ever since. Now that's real ninjas doing real ninja shit, Basilisk was good to0.

Edit: Issue with creating a new thread has been resolved.

KillerNN 10-22-2010 08:52 PM

^This guy actually might not be too bad.

Go away. We don't need another intelligent member, HR isn't even that bad of a troll and we need a new one to flame.

I'm kidding, welcome to the website.

Breakdown:
Don't be stupid.
Naruto and most Naruto characters are faggy.
Don't be stupid.
OH owns this site. (Red, Dark Blue, Green, Yellow)
Raikage is most and one of the only manly characters in Naruto

tl;dr- Don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

Sensei-Q 10-22-2010 09:45 PM

^Conclusion wasn't necessary. Any faggot who sees that short&easy guide post as tl;dr, should be banished before his/her second post.

Nerox 10-22-2010 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axiom (Post 1902118)
Basilisk was good to0.

Finally someone who read a real ninja mango.

Mal 10-23-2010 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KillerNN (Post 1902393)
^This guy actually might not be too bad.

Go away. We don't need another intelligent member, HR isn't even that bad of a troll and we need a new one to flame.

I'm kidding, welcome to the website.

Breakdown:
Don't be stupid.
Naruto and most Naruto characters are faggy.
Don't be stupid.
OH owns this site. (Red, Dark Blue, Green, Yellow)
Raikage is most and one of the only manly characters in Naruto

tl;dr- Don't be stupid and you'll be fine.

"This guy" reminds me of Circe. Hopefully RNB and I won't have to call him out on something as retarded as claiming to be "as dangerous as a nihilistic dadaist." Holy shit Circe tried so hard to not look stupid, yet failed so miserably.

RNB 10-23-2010 10:17 AM

Axiom is a legit username. I don't know if I approve yet, but he is already above nub level.

ninjalostboy95 10-23-2010 10:54 AM

Hello Axion. I think you'll be an intelligent contributing member unlike some of the retards we have.