Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Random Videos (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   The Most Badass Batman Scene Ever (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=65357)

kluang 11-01-2010 11:28 PM

The Most Badass Batman Scene Ever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9v_XOs-I3g

Scientia 11-01-2010 11:36 PM

Re: The Most Badass Batman Scene Ever

Fucking lol'd at the end.

Darth-Nero 11-04-2010 07:42 PM

Not as badass as Batman B.C

Sensei-Q 11-04-2010 07:45 PM

I fapped to this.

Human Rasengan 11-18-2010 01:42 AM

Now that was pretty awesome.. not only for the tits n ass shot but the sheer savegery of batman hacking away and guts splatterign the walls.. that was just cool on soo many levles.. plus did Ivy make the root monster fall out her snatch ???

kael03 11-18-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1910928)
plus did Ivy make the root monster fall out her snatch ???

It's comments like this that call flames to you, you know that right? She pulled it out of her boot you fucking retard.

Human Rasengan 11-18-2010 02:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 1910935)
It's comments like this that call flames to you, you know that right? She pulled it out of her boot you fucking retard.

dude if you didn't get he joke then too bad fir you

kael03 11-18-2010 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1910940)
dude if you didn't get he joke then too bad fir you

You were being retarded, as usual. There was no joke. What you claim was a "joke" proved how much of an idiot you are.

So, you have plenty of time to find retarded videos, make retarded "jokes", but you had to put a posting date of the beginning of next year for your "stories"? I think you have enough free time to upload them and post. Takes all of 5 minutes to do so.

Human Rasengan 11-18-2010 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 1910945)
You were being retarded, as usual. There was no joke. What you claim was a "joke" proved how much of an idiot you are.

So, you have plenty of time to find retarded videos, make retarded "jokes", but you had to put a posting date of the beginning of next year for your "stories"? I think you have enough free time to upload them and post. Takes all of 5 minutes to do so.

never said i don't have the time to do it .. you're a smart lil bastard you can figure it out from the many times I've told you why they aren't posted and if not then you're not as smart as you think you are

kael03 11-18-2010 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1910948)
never said i don't have the time to do it .. you're a smart lil bastard you can figure it out from the many times I've told you why they aren't posted and if not then you're not as smart as you think you are

Oh, I know the reasons why you aren't posting them. They don't exist and you're too big of a coward to come out and admit you were pulling shit from your ass to try to look cool to everyone here.

Human Rasengan 11-18-2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kael03 (Post 1910955)
Oh, I know the reasons why you aren't posting them. They don't exist and you're too big of a coward to come out and admit you were pulling shit from your ass to try to look cool to everyone here.

ok cool you got me I'm lying so now that you know they don't exist you can rest in peace now.. woo hoo score one for the kaelster

Mal 11-18-2010 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Human Rasengan (Post 1910958)
ok cool you got me I'm lying so now that you know they don't exist you can rest in peace now.. woo hoo score one for the kaelster

Kaelstar Runner?

Human Rasengan 11-20-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mal (Post 1911003)
Kaelstar Runner?

is this a movie or something ?