Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Gaming (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   What characters would u like to be playable in Super Smash Bros. (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=6724)

shadowclone 07-27-2005 09:49 PM

What characters would u like to be playable in Super Smash Bros.

I hope they make a new Super Smash Bro game. If they do i would like them to add more characters. The characters from Golden Sun would be good. Alex is the best ^_^. Also they should put characters from Chrono Trigger.Crono rocks!!!Maybe put that fatass Wario and his bro Waluigi. hmm i was thinking of megaman and zero but they are not exclusive to nintendo. oh yeah What happened to the kongs from Donkey Kong 64? They should put them in. Well this is my list of characters i would like to be in Super Smash Bros.. What's yours.

sheik 07-28-2005 02:08 PM

Super Smash Bros 3 will be on the Revolution. It will have up to 8 character support and will be ONLINE! FINALLY! I hope they put Ash, Ridley, Fierce Diety Link, Zora/Deku/goron simular to Sheik/zelda transformation. I would also like Lyn, Kyrystal, Star Fox Adventures version of Foz because he has a staff. Hmmmmmmmm I want Wario and Captin Olmar. Diddy kong would be good. I will post more when I think of more characters I want.

Hokage Naruto 08-06-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowclone
Also they should put characters from Chrono Trigger. Crono rocks!!!

They wouldn't put Crono in it, because Chrono Trigger was remade onto the PlayStation.

Gemakai 08-07-2005 12:45 AM

Yea the Chrono series is from Square and Square's for sony now.

But who would I like to see in SSB? Hmm... King Dedede from Kirby, Maybe some more DK related fellas, Lyn would be awesome to have but she should take Marth's place. They DO need more females in the fray, um... Doctor Mario was so good, they should take him out. I also didn't see what made Pichu so good. Krystal would be a nice addition but her fighting style should be different from Fox, using her staff or what-not. Fox should stay close to the same as in SSBM. His gun worked well enough and was fair. Falco could be changed a little. I don't think more than two characters should have the same fighting style. If there ARE two, one should be faster, one should be stronger. That's just my opinion.

Makku 08-07-2005 11:39 PM

I think that Himura Kenshin would be cool to play as, he doesn't even cut, he gives them welts with his Sakabato.

Gemakai 08-07-2005 11:54 PM

But Kenshin's not a Nintendo Licensed character

Roy Mustang 08-08-2005 01:15 AM

hmm ash would be pretty cool to use as well as megaman X since megaman X3 was on snes and i'd like to see bomberman :D

kingsley_k 08-08-2005 02:56 PM

I think Megaman and Zero would work well but they're not complete Nintendo characters, Ridley would be cool too. That's all i ever thought of.

Chibi Baka 08-08-2005 04:30 PM

Maybe those little animals from animal crossing, i really wanna see those little creatures in action lol

Hokage Naruto 08-08-2005 04:31 PM

Ummm... Gemakai. Falco IS slower but stronger than Fox and Young Link is Faster but weaker faster than regular Link.

Anyways... I think It'd be pretty cool to have Lloyd and Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. :D

Gemakai 08-08-2005 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hokage Naruto
Ummm... Gemakai. Falco IS slower but stronger than Fox and Young Link is Faster but weaker faster than regular Link.

Yea, I figured that, but I was just stating a point. I mean, Dr. Mario, Mario, AND Luigi were all practically the same. Besides, Falco's a pretty cool character so he can stay.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Same dude
Anyways... I think It'd be pretty cool to have Lloyd and Kratos from Tales of Symphonia. :D

KRATOS is the Shiz-NITE!!! It would be awesome if we could play as him.

sheik 08-09-2005 12:52 PM

THey need Lyn and I would like the Krystal with staff! I cant wait till Supersmash Bros 3 comes out! It will be 8 players and online plus it will be launch title. THey need to hurry up and reveal the number of characters!I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!! I hope it is like 50 or 60 characters this time. SSBM still wasnt enough characters for me!

uzu_naruto 08-09-2005 02:26 PM

It would be cool to have some super-deformed Killer Instinct characters in it like Jago or Orchid.

sheik 08-09-2005 04:59 PM

KILLER INSTINCT GOLD IS THE BEST FASTEST FIGHTING GAME EVER, HANDS DOWN! They definately need those characters in SSB3!

shadowclone 08-10-2005 01:59 AM

lol

Yeah i can't wait for Super Smash Bros Revolution. sadly it doesn't come out till 2006