Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Minato final villain (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=68749)

superninja 01-23-2011 08:11 PM

Minato final villain

Just wanted to make clear what I think about who Tobi really is. This is just a theory, a theory about a man who wanted to make a world a better place, but he used some fucked up means to achieve this. Besides is this really more strange than the notion of a 100 plus year old Madara cheating death and prancing around in a mask? At least Minato would be in his prime years now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konohas Black Flames (Post 1926954)
no offense, and dont take away my first thanks but how does that make any sense?? they fought each other during the kyuubi incident.

No offense taken, that Minato = Tobi is something I personally want to see because then Kakashi (personal favorite) would probably fight him. It would be an emotional encounter. It's a wild theory, in fact I would be a lot louder about this theory if, like you said, Minato didn't fight Tobi in the backflash we have seen.

I mean, there is one explanation for that that seems improbable, that is Minato left Konoha and left a clone of himself behind to act as him. That clone wouldn't be an ordinary clone, but a Zetsu type clone. The clone wouldn't know it is a clone because Minato implanted some kind of seal to it. That would explain the encounter between the two.
In fact Zetsu was created by Tobi, so if Minato was able to create a Zetsu that early in the story, he would be able to replace himself with it and do his evil plans freely. Minato was a genius in his time, and if a genius like him went to the dark side, then he would be able to accomplish all the things Tobi has done so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 1926968)
I've never been one to understand, or believe in the Minato = Tobi deal. Not only would Minato have basically called the Kyuubi against his own wife, son & clan, he then 'killed himself' (kinda like Madara in the past vs. Harashirma??). It just hasn't fit the personality of Minato, he didn't have beef with the ninja world, or Uchihas, or anybody specifically beyond Konoha's enemies.

Minato's personality, it could be that all the killing he did during the war made him insensitive or unable to fully appreciate the value of human life. To achieve peace (a noble idea) he decided to use methods that are evil. But this is just a wish of mine.

Here are the facts that would point to it being Minato:

Obito's sharingan (it is not yet proven that Tobi's sharingan is Obitos but c'mon son)
Style of fighting is using space/time jutsus
Knowledge of rikudo, uzumaki history, senju history and uchiha history (Minato was married to an uzumaki, was a hokage and had the access to hokage archives, was training and studying uzumaki seals, kyuubi called his seal on Naruto "rikudos seal")
Knowledge of Konoha ninjas (he recognized Fuu and Torune as members of their respective clans)
Rasengan (rasengan is designed to emulate menacing ball and is most effective if the person can use kyuubi chakra, when Minato developed rasengan he had no kyuubi chakra)
Knowledge of when the kyuubi seal was weakest (Tobi knew when the kyuubi seal was weakest when he attacked Kushina, something Minato would know)
Decision of using the Death god jutsu to seal kyuubi in Naruto when Kushina had the kyuubi under her control (with this Minato sealed half the kyuubi in himself and half the kyuubi in Naruto, this decision was not approved by Kushina and I don't approve either)
Tobi still hides his face and with that the identity from the readers and characters in Naruto (why do that unless the face is recognizable)
Tobi is a genius planner, Minato was (is) a genius
Tobi's actions are unknown prior to Minato's era as hokage

If I had to choose just one argument, it would be Obito's eye. Who else would be able to take Obito's eye and use it so proficiently? I used to think it was Obito himself, but Obito's personality is different than Tobi's. A lot different. Minato's personality could fit the bill, he was a genius and a knowledgeable person and he could be cold blooded.
Please don't flamoa moa, because I already know what you are going to say "it's not proven to be Obitos eye" "you dumb" "so Kakashi genius planner that mean he Tobi?" etc. This is a story and a story has it's own rules, in a story you don't introduce something unless it is going to be important later on.

Kakashi and Minato, two opposing sides

So a hero and a villain are the two opposites, if we assume Minato took Obitos eye and became Tobi...

Kakashi sharingan is left eye
Minato sharingan is right eye

Kakashi warps things with his sharingan
Minato warps himself with his sharingan

Kakashis sharingan was a gift given to him
Minato stole the sharingan

Kakashi believes in the next generation
Minato manipulates the next generation

Kakashi is passive (won't act unless provoked)
Minato is active (makes plans for world domination)

Kakashi upholds the belief that friends are more important than duty
Minato betrayed his friends and family (for his duty to achieve world peace)

Kakashi upholds the will of fire and is loyal to Konoha
Minato breaks the will of fire and betrays Konoha

So they are two complete opposites that will never come to an agreement. The only solution is to fight.

ACt 01-23-2011 08:16 PM

Re: Minato final villain

See, to all those who have been claiming they are a troll, THIS is an example of how to be a troll. He takes something that has minimal evidence and then discusses it like it is true even though he doesn't believe in it himself just to elicit reactions.

Because... you don't honestly believe Minato is Tobi, right superninja?

Right?

Miburo 01-23-2011 08:20 PM

Pretty good theory. Except Obito is Tobi/Madara, obviously.

ACt 01-23-2011 08:31 PM

Oh, excellent. Did you see that? Right there, we had the rare siting of a troll which used the groundwork of a previous troll to enhance his own troll. Now both trolls have put up competing trolls to enhance the confusion and imposed bickering of non-trolls in the forum. A really rare site... I hope you're all taking notes. I'm going in for a closer look.

Seriously... this shit ain't hard.

KillerNN 01-23-2011 08:35 PM

Or to phrase it better . . . superninja stop fucking around.

ninjalostboy95 01-23-2011 08:53 PM

No lololol superninja honestly believes that.

platinumrug 01-23-2011 09:52 PM

This is obviously who tobi is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFk_D..._order&list=UL

chisengan 01-23-2011 10:10 PM

...... no comment, jk I'm sitting here laughing my ass off

itachikillsnaruto 01-23-2011 10:15 PM

tobi is minato. i dont need proof of it, i didnt even read the first post.

ask me anything 01-23-2011 10:27 PM

Greatest theory ever. You left out the part where Minato was fighting his evil counterpart under the waterfall of truth, and totally got his ass owned, allowing his evil persona to take over his body.

Other then that, seems like a rock solid to theory to me. Speaking of rocks...

http://flecom.net/funny/crack_pipe.jpg

Miburo 01-24-2011 12:00 AM

I dunno guys. I've definitely seen dumber shit happen in naruto already. If I made a thread a few years ago predicting that some guy in the mango has A GODDAMN ARM FULL OF GODDAMN EYEBALLS, pretty sure everyone would say that's the dumbest thing ever.

Don't get me wrong, this theory is really dumb. But come on, it's naruto. If your theory isn't pretty dumb then it's probably wrong.

Vengeance 01-24-2011 02:11 AM

Vengeance walks in & looks at the thread. "Huuu??" Vengeance turns around & walks out.

stubborn_d0nkey 01-24-2011 02:42 AM

Interesting. However, wouldn't it make more sense that the other eye is a ms genjutsu eye?

jericho Uzimaki 01-24-2011 02:57 AM

Before the faces of ALL the Akataski were revealed and we saw God Realms silhouette, Kishi had the chance to make Minato the main Villian and actually it would have been a great plot twist.

Everyone would have thought he was insane and betrayed his Village. Madara could have STILL been the one behind it "controlling" Minato the whole time. He could have used Izanagi for the belief of him saving the village.

To tell you the truth i rather Kushina had left the village in order to join Tobdara (instead of Konan) and wait til the moment was right to free Minato from his control.

ACt 01-24-2011 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1927044)
Vengeance walks in & looks at the thread. "Huuu??" Vengeance turns around & walks out.

The George is very upset!