Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=71170)

Marlboro 05-25-2011 01:34 PM

Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Predict Away!

Vengeance 05-25-2011 01:43 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Naruto is going to beat Tsunade with one finger & she'll acknowledge his strength. Tsunade will then converse with Raichu about allowing them to help since they're going to enter the war regardless. Naruto will eventually be the one to sniff out the Zetsu clones. Evil intent & all that junk.

NeoKakarott023 05-25-2011 03:29 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1949100)
Naruto is going to beat Tsunade with one finger & she'll acknowledge his strength. Tsunade will then converse with Raichu about allowing them to help since they're going to enter the war regardless. Naruto will eventually be the one to sniff out the Zetsu clones. Evil intent & all that junk.

Even better Raichu takes another asswhuppin from a member of the Uber Chuunin Class, lets see whom whups that ass worse, at this time prolly Naruto, but it'll be funny to lose to the kid that was on his knees before you just 3 months ago like a bitch.

I actually dug the convo between Nagato & Itachi, it seems they're smart asses is going to figure out something and throw a big fucking monkeywrench in Old Bitch, and Sorry Snakes plans.

Emissary of Justice 05-25-2011 03:31 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Naruto and Sasuke are both still genin.

NeoKakarott023 05-25-2011 03:41 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice (Post 1949119)
Naruto and Sasuke are both still genin.

Were they in that class? People know what I'm talking about, whats your point?

Bigger and better things, by my mathematical predictions since everything that has happened in this war thus far has happened in the first daytime period of the first day, this freaking war is going to last 4 days max.

Wolverine 05-25-2011 03:48 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 (Post 1949124)
Were they in that class? People know what I'm talking about, whats your point?

Bigger and better things, by my mathematical predictions since everything that has happened in this war thus far has happened in the first daytime period of the first day, this freaking war is going to last 4 days max.

Yeah, and I have a feeling we're gonna have at least 10 chapters for each page. Now I don't know whether that's such a good thing or not.

ACt 05-25-2011 04:09 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
E: Back to your cage.
Naruto: No! I must save Sasuke!
E: He's a criminal, you can't save him!
Naruto: But I must, I ... er... respect him as an equal!
Tsunade: But he doesn't respect you, how can you be so devote? What is Sasuke to you!?
Naruto: He's my friend! (tearing up)
E: Aw, here come the water works again.
Naruto: Shut up! If you had to kill your friend, how would you feel?!
E: If he was a lying, murderous douche... I'd enjoy doing it. Bitch earned it.
Naruto: Shut up! Youd on't understand anything!?
Bee: C'mon bro, why you gotta be so hard on the boy? A child's pain is not something you should enjoy.
E: <shrugs>
Tsunade: Look, Naruto... we can't risk you falling into Madra's trap. Please return to the island. Perhaps there is something we can occupy you with. <fingers at her blouse>
Bee: Now that's an offer!
E: <shrugs>
Naruto, looks confused: What? You mean... ew. You're like 40 years older than me, granny!
Tsunade, looking cross: But I have the body of a 25 year old!
Bee: A plastic 25 year old.
E and Tsuande look a Bee.
Bee: what?
E: respect the hokage brother! And Naruto, go to your room now!
Naruto: You can't order me around! I'm old enough to make my own decisions!
Tsunade: I'm not telling you again, mister. gah, I can see why you were always pining over that tom boy Sakura... even if Sasuke is prettier, this is not what I want from you.
Naruto: Go away! YOUR NOT MY PARENTS!!
Tsunade: No, they would have stop you a long time ago.
Naruto: No they wouldn't! They told me to stop Sasuke and Madara!
E: Your dead parents told you this?
Naruo, nodded, tears fallling.
E: Shit, he's bat crazy. Get him!
Bee, slams the ground before them, creating a big dust crowd: Go little buddy! I'll hold them off.
Naruto, whipping tears: Thanks Bee man. I'll show Sasuke the depths of our bondage and make him stop. <runs off>
Bee: wut?
E: Blast this dirt. He's getting away, Tsuande - come on! <runs off>
Tsunade begins, but Bee grabs her arm: Let go!
Bee: Why? I told Naruto I'd keep you busy... I believe you were about to offer something to make us good boys who behave.
Tsunade pauses... smiles.

<end>

Next time: Chasing Trails and Tails - Kishi borrows plotlines from Naruto Hentai sites and bad after school tv specials.

AOTKorby 05-25-2011 04:42 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
One way or another, it's gonna be a chap of talking then a 2 panel retarded curbstomp as Naruto continues on his way totally unperturbed. Whether it will be tolerable largely depends on one factor:

is Naruto's speech terrifically gay?

Because hot damn. This one could be awful. This incoming Talk no Jutsu could hit a new low for this series, and that's incredible. This will happen without fail if the focus of Naruto's speech is Sasuke. Without fail. If he sits there trying to convince Raikage (whose name is either A or Ē. E is not a correct romanization) and Tsunade that he needs to go save his beloved Sasuke, all shit will go down.

Now here's where, if Kishi weren't an awful, awful writer, he could actually save this. If Naruto focuses on everything, everyone that isn't Sasuke, Kishi has a chance. If he argues that the reason he has to go onward is for his friends and the people he has sworn to protect, holy shit that would almost not suck. If he makes a case to Rai and Tsunade about the duty they hold to protect their people, rather than "I haz to save him cuz I haz bond wif him!!!", Kishi could save this next chapter.

ACt 05-25-2011 04:45 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
A, E, E with funny thing, Ei - does it really matter what his name is? He's the big angry black dude to runs around with reckless abandon, probably due to roid rage, and constantly goes shirtless with a bigass championship style wrestling belt.

Seriously - the character is utterly laughable in it's cliche nature. All he needs is a pimp staff and low rider.

NeoKakarott023 05-25-2011 04:55 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Yeah Tsunade's not going to allow Naruto to fight Raichu, I already smell that, max 4 to 5 panels of possible action between the 2, and that would be on your 'Best Day Ever'. Naruto has no hate or purpose to fight Raichu, plus gay people don't seek out fights, only arguements so they can hear themselves talk. How do I know, I see and hear them often, they come out like Itachi's crows. I think I'll start calling them out.

jeanericuser 05-25-2011 05:01 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Before I begin I must say that when I did this prediction I did it in 3 parts. If you guys like this I will post the other 2 parts with the conclusion but if you dont like it I will just delete them.

541: Raikage vs Naruto

Raikage is fuming while Tsunade looks at Naruto. Naruto powers down to normal mode and looks at Tsunade with a questioning glance.

Naruto: "How long were you gonna keep me in the dark?"
Tsunade: "..."
Naruto: "You and I both know that this war can not be won this way."
Raikage: "Shut up brat!"
Naruto: "No for once you shut up! Do you realize how many people are paying for both of your stupidity!"
Raikage: "If it wasn't so important that you be kept safe I would beat you down for saying that!"
Tsunade: "Cool down both of you."
Naruto: "No this has gone on long enough! Maybe its time you stopped seeing me as a child and more as a shinobi! Raikage I have an offer to make to you."
Raikage: "Im listening."
Naruto: "You versus me in a fight until the other gives up. If you win I will go back into seclusion until the end of the war."
Killer Bee: "Naruto you sure you want to do that."
Raikage: "Shut up! And if you win?"
Naruto: "Then myself and killer bee will join in on this war."
Raikage: "I accept. Maybe its time someone beat some sense into you."

Raikage steps back a distance and removes his robe while naruto stands back a distance. Naruto closes his eyes, lowers his head,and sits down on the ground. Raikage looks at Naruto with consernation but then smiles.

Raikage: "Taking a nap brat. Are you ready to give up already before this fight has even started?"

Naruto opens his eyes and looks up at Raikage with sage eyes and a malevolent look. Raikage looks surprised at the sudden change in Naruto's appearence.

Raikage thinking: "Interesting. I guess maybe this brat does have some fight in him. No matter I will take him out with one punch."

Raikage: "Ready?"

Naruto nods his head and charges to Raikage. Raikage swings his fist just as naruto is in range but naruto stops his fist with ease and slips behind raikage. Raikage turns to attack him but naruto lifts him from behind and flips him backwards sending him crashing hard into the ground. Raikage turns to look at naruto who has moved to several feet away. Killer bee cheers at naruto until Raikage gives him a dirty look which causes him to stop.

Raikage thinking: "He's stronger than I thought. My turn."

Raikage charges towards naruto but just as he is in range he find naruto has summoned several shadow clones. The clones charge at Raikage who easily seems to swat them asside like flies but two clones jump up to attack him with punches while another two attack his legs from behind. As all four shots connect Raikage is seemingly knocked off his feet while the clones hold his arms and legs. Raikage looks up to see naruto crashing towards him with a rasengan. Raikage kicks the clones holding his feet and punches one of the clones holding his arms. Raikage rolls to the side narrowly dodging a Rasengan which explodes into the ground causing a small crater. Raikage attacks the naruto holding the rasengan only to see it explode into smoke.

Naruto: "Looking for me?"

Raikage turns around in time to take a rasengan to the stomach from naruto which carries him away a short distance before dissipating as Raikage crashes against a tree. Raikage dusts himself off as he looks at Naruto with a look
of concern.

Raikage thinking: "Alright. The kid gloves are off. Its time I end this right now."

Raikage charges up is raiton armor as Naruto looks on at him.

Raikage: "Ready for round 2 brat?"
Naruto: "Bring it!"

542: The fight heats up

amaury 05-25-2011 05:32 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanericuser (Post 1949154)
Before I begin I must say that when I did this prediction I did it in 3 parts. If you guys like this I will post the other 2 parts with the conclusion but if you dont like it I will just delete them.

541: Raikage vs Naruto

Raikage is fuming while Tsunade looks at Naruto. Naruto powers down to normal mode and looks at Tsunade with a questioning glance.

Naruto: "How long were you gonna keep me in the dark?"
Tsunade: "..."
Naruto: "You and I both know that this war can not be won this way."
Raikage: "Shut up brat!"
Naruto: "No for once you shut up! Do you realize how many people are paying for both of your stupidity!"
Raikage: "If it wasn't so important that you be kept safe I would beat you down for saying that!"
Tsunade: "Cool down both of you."
Naruto: "No this has gone on long enough! Maybe its time you stopped seeing me as a child and more as a shinobi! Raikage I have an offer to make to you."
Raikage: "Im listening."
Naruto: "You versus me in a fight until the other gives up. If you win I will go back into seclusion until the end of the war."
Killer Bee: "Naruto you sure you want to do that."
Raikage: "Shut up! And if you win?"
Naruto: "Then myself and killer bee will join in on this war."
Raikage: "I accept. Maybe its time someone beat some sense into you."

Raikage steps back a distance and removes his robe while naruto stands back a distance. Naruto closes his eyes, lowers his head,and sits down on the ground. Raikage looks at Naruto with consernation but then smiles.

Raikage: "Taking a nap brat. Are you ready to give up already before this fight has even started?"

Naruto opens his eyes and looks up at Raikage with sage eyes and a malevolent look. Raikage looks surprised at the sudden change in Naruto's appearence.

Raikage thinking: "Interesting. I guess maybe this brat does have some fight in him. No matter I will take him out with one punch."

Raikage: "Ready?"

Naruto nods his head and charges to Raikage. Raikage swings his fist just as naruto is in range but naruto stops his fist with ease and slips behind raikage. Raikage turns to attack him but naruto lifts him from behind and flips him backwards sending him crashing hard into the ground. Raikage turns to look at naruto who has moved to several feet away. Killer bee cheers at naruto until Raikage gives him a dirty look which causes him to stop.

Raikage thinking: "He's stronger than I thought. My turn."

Raikage charges towards naruto but just as he is in range he find naruto has summoned several shadow clones. The clones charge at Raikage who easily seems to swat them asside like flies but two clones jump up to attack him with punches while another two attack his legs from behind. As all four shots connect Raikage is seemingly knocked off his feet while the clones hold his arms and legs. Raikage looks up to see naruto crashing towards him with a rasengan. Raikage kicks the clones holding his feet and punches one of the clones holding his arms. Raikage rolls to the side narrowly dodging a Rasengan which explodes into the ground causing a small crater. Raikage attacks the naruto holding the rasengan only to see it explode into smoke.

Naruto: "Looking for me?"

Raikage turns around in time to take a rasengan to the stomach from naruto which carries him away a short distance before dissipating as Raikage crashes against a tree. Raikage dusts himself off as he looks at Naruto with a look
of concern.

Raikage thinking: "Alright. The kid gloves are off. Its time I end this right now."

Raikage charges up is raiton armor as Naruto looks on at him.

Raikage: "Ready for round 2 brat?"
Naruto: "Bring it!"

542: The fight heats up


post the others. would like to read them

NeoKakarott023 05-25-2011 06:43 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeanericuser (Post 1949154)
Before I begin I must say that when I did this prediction I did it in 3 parts. If you guys like this I will post the other 2 parts with the conclusion but if you dont like it I will just delete them.

541: Raikage vs Naruto

Raikage is fuming while Tsunade looks at Naruto. Naruto powers down to normal mode and looks at Tsunade with a questioning glance.

Naruto: "How long were you gonna keep me in the dark?"
Tsunade: "..."
Naruto: "You and I both know that this war can not be won this way."
Raikage: "Shut up brat!"
Naruto: "No for once you shut up! Do you realize how many people are paying for both of your stupidity!"
Raikage: "If it wasn't so important that you be kept safe I would beat you down for saying that!"
Tsunade: "Cool down both of you."
Naruto: "No this has gone on long enough! Maybe its time you stopped seeing me as a child and more as a shinobi! Raikage I have an offer to make to you."
Raikage: "Im listening."
Naruto: "You versus me in a fight until the other gives up. If you win I will go back into seclusion until the end of the war."
Killer Bee: "Naruto you sure you want to do that."
Raikage: "Shut up! And if you win?"
Naruto: "Then myself and killer bee will join in on this war."
Raikage: "I accept. Maybe its time someone beat some sense into you."

Raikage steps back a distance and removes his robe while naruto stands back a distance. Naruto closes his eyes, lowers his head,and sits down on the ground. Raikage looks at Naruto with consernation but then smiles.

Raikage: "Taking a nap brat. Are you ready to give up already before this fight has even started?"

Naruto opens his eyes and looks up at Raikage with sage eyes and a malevolent look. Raikage looks surprised at the sudden change in Naruto's appearence.

Raikage thinking: "Interesting. I guess maybe this brat does have some fight in him. No matter I will take him out with one punch."

Raikage: "Ready?"

Naruto nods his head and charges to Raikage. Raikage swings his fist just as naruto is in range but naruto stops his fist with ease and slips behind raikage. Raikage turns to attack him but naruto lifts him from behind and flips him backwards sending him crashing hard into the ground. Raikage turns to look at naruto who has moved to several feet away. Killer bee cheers at naruto until Raikage gives him a dirty look which causes him to stop.

Raikage thinking: "He's stronger than I thought. My turn."

Raikage charges towards naruto but just as he is in range he find naruto has summoned several shadow clones. The clones charge at Raikage who easily seems to swat them asside like flies but two clones jump up to attack him with punches while another two attack his legs from behind. As all four shots connect Raikage is seemingly knocked off his feet while the clones hold his arms and legs. Raikage looks up to see naruto crashing towards him with a rasengan. Raikage kicks the clones holding his feet and punches one of the clones holding his arms. Raikage rolls to the side narrowly dodging a Rasengan which explodes into the ground causing a small crater. Raikage attacks the naruto holding the rasengan only to see it explode into smoke.

Naruto: "Looking for me?"

Raikage turns around in time to take a rasengan to the stomach from naruto which carries him away a short distance before dissipating as Raikage crashes against a tree. Raikage dusts himself off as he looks at Naruto with a look
of concern.

Raikage thinking: "Alright. The kid gloves are off. Its time I end this right now."

Raikage charges up is raiton armor as Naruto looks on at him.

Raikage: "Ready for round 2 brat?"
Naruto: "Bring it!"

542: The fight heats up

Cool DBZ like flava, too bad Kishi lost his mojo and is too lazy to give it this much attention. I'm making my own, been working on it for a while, I see your Naruto predicts a lot, in many places, put some of that energy on your own project. Imagination, you've got one, thats the most important trait needed in this business. I'll be looking out for you.... competition, I like it.

naruto shippuden rocks 05-25-2011 07:27 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
Want MOAR!

QUOTE=jeanericuser;1949154]Be
fore I begin I must say that when I did this prediction I did it in 3 parts. If you guys like this I will post the other 2 parts with the conclusion but if you dont like it I will just delete them.

541: Raikage vs Naruto

Raikage is fuming while Tsunade looks at Naruto. Naruto powers down to normal mode and looks at Tsunade with a questioning glance.

Naruto: "How long were you gonna keep me in the dark?"
Tsunade: "..."
Naruto: "You and I both know that this war can not be won this way."
Raikage: "Shut up brat!"
Naruto: "No for once you shut up! Do you realize how many people are paying for both of your stupidity!"
Raikage: "If it wasn't so important that you be kept safe I would beat you down for saying that!"
Tsunade: "Cool down both of you."
Naruto: "No this has gone on long enough! Maybe its time you stopped seeing me as a child and more as a shinobi! Raikage I have an offer to make to you."
Raikage: "Im listening."
Naruto: "You versus me in a fight until the other gives up. If you win I will go back into seclusion until the end of the war."
Killer Bee: "Naruto you sure you want to do that."
Raikage: "Shut up! And if you win?"
Naruto: "Then myself and killer bee will join in on this war."
Raikage: "I accept. Maybe its time someone beat some sense into you."

Raikage steps back a distance and removes his robe while naruto stands back a distance. Naruto closes his eyes, lowers his head,and sits down on the ground. Raikage looks at Naruto with consernation but then smiles.

Raikage: "Taking a nap brat. Are you ready to give up already before this fight has even started?"

Naruto opens his eyes and looks up at Raikage with sage eyes and a malevolent look. Raikage looks surprised at the sudden change in Naruto's appearence.

Raikage thinking: "Interesting. I guess maybe this brat does have some fight in him. No matter I will take him out with one punch."

Raikage: "Ready?"

Naruto nods his head and charges to Raikage. Raikage swings his fist just as naruto is in range but naruto stops his fist with ease and slips behind raikage. Raikage turns to attack him but naruto lifts him from behind and flips him backwards sending him crashing hard into the ground. Raikage turns to look at naruto who has moved to several feet away. Killer bee cheers at naruto until Raikage gives him a dirty look which causes him to stop.

Raikage thinking: "He's stronger than I thought. My turn."

Raikage charges towards naruto but just as he is in range he find naruto has summoned several shadow clones. The clones charge at Raikage who easily seems to swat them asside like flies but two clones jump up to attack him with punches while another two attack his legs from behind. As all four shots connect Raikage is seemingly knocked off his feet while the clones hold his arms and legs. Raikage looks up to see naruto crashing towards him with a rasengan. Raikage kicks the clones holding his feet and punches one of the clones holding his arms. Raikage rolls to the side narrowly dodging a Rasengan which explodes into the ground causing a small crater. Raikage attacks the naruto holding the rasengan only to see it explode into smoke.

Naruto: "Looking for me?"

Raikage turns around in time to take a rasengan to the stomach from naruto which carries him away a short distance before dissipating as Raikage crashes against a tree. Raikage dusts himself off as he looks at Naruto with a look
of concern.

Raikage thinking: "Alright. The kid gloves are off. Its time I end this right now."

Raikage charges up is raiton armor as Naruto looks on at him.

Raikage: "Ready for round 2 brat?"
Naruto: "Bring it!"

542: The fight heats up[/QUOTE]

jeanericuser 05-25-2011 07:31 PM

Re: Naruto541 Predictions/spoilers
 
542: The fight heats up


Tsunade and Killer bee are surprised at the sudden transformation of Raikage.

Killer Bee thinking: "This is getting serious now. It looks like Naruto is actually startin to give my bro a hard time."
Tsunade: "This doesn't need to escalate any further. Both of you stop this right now."
Raikage: "Shut up bitch! Ready brat?!"
Naruto: "Bring it old man."

Raikage smiles and charges in really fast at naruto leaving a dust cloud by his feet. As Raikage reaches naruto a dust cloud forms around them. As the cloud clears, Tsunade and killer bee are shocked to see Naruto has stopped Raikage
dead in his tracks by catching his punch with both hands.

Killer bee thinking: "Woah. That was a first. No one has ever stopped my brother dead cold during a raiton charge."
Raikage thinking: "Impossible. This kid should be unconscious right now."

Naruto pulls Raikage's arm forward and kicks him hard in the stomach as he lets go of his arm. Raikage doubles back as he grabs his stomach. Naruto summons two clones which create rasengans on each of his hands. Raikage looks at the
rasengan in each hand.

Raikage thinking: "There is something familiar about this kid."

Raikage looks at him and for a brief second flashes back to seeing the fourth hokage as a young man in a similar stance with a rasengan. Raikage looks at Naruto and smiles as he charges in at naruto. Naruto dodges him and attempts to hit him with a rasengan. Raikage uses his left knee to block the rasengan hit to his side while using his right arm to hit naruto in the side of the head. Naruto narrowly dodges the hit to the head and jumps back. Raikage charges towards naruto as naruto suddenly runs towards the trees. As Raikage gets closer naruto summons three shadow clones.

Raikage: "You are not getting away from me that easily brat!"

Raikage hits one of the clones in the back as the others disperse in different directions. The clone bursts into smoke as Raikage looks around for Naruto.

Raikage: "I have not time to play foolish games kid. Where are you?"

A naruto clone tries to attack raikage from behind but he easily takes it out with a single swing of his fist.

Naruto: "Than why are you treating this war like a foolish game?"

A naruto clone charges towards raikage who easily swats it asside but at the last minute the tree behind raikage explodes as two more clones attack him from behind. Killer bee is looking at Tsunade's chest while Tsunade has a concerned look as she looks at the tree line. Suddenly a big explosion sound happens and Raikage is seen being pushed by a huge rasengan which is carrying him above the ground towards Tsunade and killer bee. Tsunade and Killer bee jump aside as Raikage narrowly manages to move off as the big rasengan plows into more tree before exploding. Killer bee quickly turns to look at his brother as he notices that Tsunade is staring at him now. Tsunade turns to see naruto walking out.

Raikage thinking: "Damn it. Those rasengans are really starting to annoy me. I guess I have no choice but to cripple that brat. I hope Tsunade is able to keep him alive through that."
Naruto: "You can stop this right now from escalating any further but if you push me any further I will have no choice but to end this fight by inflicting a serious wound on you."
Raikage: "That goes both ways brat. I have held back thus far but Im not above crippling you right now."
Naruto: "We dont have to fight like this. All you have to do is let me join this war as it is my fight too."
Raikage: "The others are fighting for your safety. It is in your name that they fight to keep you alive."
Naruto: "I will not let others fight and die just because they are trying to protect me."
Raikage: "Than you leave me no other choice."


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.