Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Bleach Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=114)
-   -   Bleach 453 (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=71622)

KatrinaKatt 06-22-2011 03:43 PM

Bleach 453

Read up :)

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/46888961/1

Creepy... Everyone's turning into crazies :-p

Makes me wonder if Urahara/Isshin were converted too o.0

Vengeance 06-22-2011 03:58 PM

Re: Bleach 453

That was actually kind of cool. Let's see how far this goes.

Dagoro 06-22-2011 04:19 PM

Lol at his boss trying to force some heterosexuality on him.

Better than the horror that was Naruto this week.

pica26 06-22-2011 04:20 PM

I was expecting that his sisters were under tsukishima's control but I was not expecting his friends and employer. I was not expecting everyone from execution except ginjo to be under his control either. The fact that he did it amazed me.He must have did it while ichigo was training. So is it safe to assume that the only ones that are normal are orihime,chad,ichigo and ginjo? Ichigo had such a horrified expression on his face too.It seems the only option he has left is to fight tsukichima.I wonder where ichigo will go to now that he can't or won't go back home.

pica26 06-22-2011 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 1953260)
Lol at his boss trying to force some heterosexuality on him.

Better than the horror that was Naruto this week.

I know Naruto wasn't all that this week.I was really expecting more especially since Itachi has been brought back.Bleach was way better this week than Naruto.

pharix 06-22-2011 04:27 PM

I wonder if he got to Ichigo's dad and Urahara too and that's why they were trying to seal away Ichigo's powers O.o

Dagoro 06-22-2011 04:35 PM

The dude's FB is so freaking obvious, but there is probably a catch. Otherwise killing him should undo it.

Vishnu 06-22-2011 05:52 PM

Interesting chapter anyway...i wonder too what's the next move for ichigo.Maybe he will just confront tsukishima

Spiegel 06-22-2011 05:54 PM

Anyone else notice Karin...uh...grew up?

ACt 06-22-2011 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiegel (Post 1953298)
Anyone else notice Karin...uh...grew up?

Well, you see son... as you age, your body and the bodies of boys and girls your age, begin to change. You may notice new body hair growth, that you stink more and some girls start growing a great set of tits.

Anyway, welcome to Bleah's Twilight Zone episode, where everyone acts really weird and pretends you're the odd ball. But you clearly aren't the crazy one, are you?

Are you?

The question I have for this chapter is whether or not Xcution is truly against this bad guy and that this isn't a whole ruse to get Ichigo to do their bidding.

NeoKakarott023 06-22-2011 06:59 PM

Classic Bleach, hero's running around confused, but the Stalker Dude is irritating. At some point I'd have a 'fuck it' moment, brush friendlies aside, and attempt to wear his ass out while he's doing his Jedi Mind Tricks. See if he can defend and pull it off at the same time, then just transform the eyes just a lil bit... there, yup Itachi quit the Naruto show, and he's phased in on this character like a daytime soap. What a Coup Kubo, you outdid yourself with the Stalkers skills.

Spiegel 06-22-2011 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ACt (Post 1953308)
The question I have for this chapter is whether or not Xcution is truly against this bad guy and that this isn't a whole ruse to get Ichigo to do their bidding.

Could be, this arc is starting to remind me of the Vizards and how they helped Ichigo come to terms with his hollow side.

So, hypnotic powers I'm sure. Return of Aizen is a very plausible, or at least maybe a portion of him? The way things ended with Aizen, I smell predictable storyline a mile away.

Konnaha_yellow_flash 06-22-2011 08:21 PM

I dont get it... Ichigos powers are back, the same powers that beat aizen. The guy who was godly powerful and capable of reducing everything to nothingness yet ichigo is running scared because the new enemy made everyone think hes ichigos cousin and friend. WTF, just getsu gatenshou tsukis ass and move on.

Dagoro 06-22-2011 08:26 PM

Quote:

So, hypnotic powers I'm sure.
I don't think it's Hypnosis. His FB is called Book of the end, so I believe he can simply alter things about a person's life and make it reality like an author writing a story. He inserted himself in Ichigo's family and circle of friends, which is why they act as if they have known him all along.

Saber 06-22-2011 09:07 PM

Yeah, first post.

I just came to say since Fullbrings don't evolve, then Tsukishima's "new" ability probably comes from when he killed that Shinigami in the past.

He not only took his abilities and strength, but he took the abilities from the other Fullbringers and that's where this probably comes from. He's interested in Ichigo because he wants to kill him and takes his power too, it's the only way his powers can expand.