Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   549 prediction/spoiler (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=73039)

thegodfather2450 07-20-2011 11:59 AM

549 prediction/spoiler

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/73913037/1

DemonRage 07-20-2011 12:09 PM

Re: 549 prediction/spoiler

This thread is confusing.

Vishnu 07-20-2011 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonRage (Post 1958205)
This thread is confusing.

How so? What made you confused?

kael03 07-20-2011 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vishnu (Post 1958225)
How so? What made you confused?

"549 prediction/spoiler" and the first post is a link to 548?

stubborn_d0nkey 07-20-2011 12:38 PM

This again :P

Vishnu 07-20-2011 12:38 PM

Oh... I guess that's the way for him to help you remember what happend in the past chapter. Who knows? Personally i forgot what happend in the last 4-5 chapters. That interesting it was.

Vengeance 07-20-2011 01:09 PM

Hoax prediction

Itachi glares at Naruto. Suddenly Naruto stomach starts to rumble as he vomits up a crow.

Killer B: WTF was that?

The Crow flies over to Itachi & merges with his body.

Itachi: Nagato remember what we talked about right? you only have one shot so make it count.

Nagato: right!

Itachi glares at Nagato & traps him in a genjutsu. Nagato suddenly starts making hand signs.

Nagato: Plot no Tensai jutsu!

Nagato's body starts repairing itself. Nagato stands on his own & exhales a cold breath. Naruto & Killer B look in shock. scene switches to Kabuto who has a WTF look on his face. The icon for Itachi burst into flames followed shortly by Nagato's icon.

Kabuto: How is this possible!

Killer B: Did you just see that?

Naruto: Yeah it looks as though Nagato took a breath but how is that possible Edo Golems are supposed to be dead.

Nagato: Damn I wasn't able to keep the clay body after all.

Itachi: Well it beats being a puppet. Hey Nagato hit me with a Katon I wana test something.

Nagato uses a Katon jutsu which burns Itachi's left arm. The arm regenerates the burned skin.

Itachi: Ha looks like I'm still immortal.

Naruto: Just what the fuck is going on here?

Nagato: Can't you tell? We just freed ourselves from the jutsu's control thats all.

Killer B: Are they friend or foe?

Itachi: O we're definitely not your friends.

Nagato: But we aren't exactly your enemies ether.

Naruto: Itachi is it true about Konoha's involvement in the.. (interrupted)

Itachi: Did Sasuke return to Konoha?

Naruto: So it's true then?

Itachi: .... He was never supposed to find out the truth. Not from that man... Shit I miscalculated.

Itachi speaking to Nagato through genjutsu: Nagato can you search for my brothers chakra?

Nagato speaking to Itachi through genjutsu: Found him. He's about 5 miles west of here in a cave located by a burial site.

Itachi: Thanks I'm going to find my brother. Make sure Naruto doesn't follow me.

Itachi vanishes

Naruto: You're not leaving me out of this.

Naruto rushes to follow Itachi but is blown back by Nagato's Shinra Tensai.

Nagato: Sorry Naruto but Itachi needs to handle this alone. It is his brother after all. If you resist I'll be forced to stop you.

kael03 07-20-2011 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vengeance (Post 1958251)
Hoax prediction

Itachi glares at Naruto. Suddenly Naruto stomach starts to rumble as he vomits up a crow.

Killer B: WTF was that?

The Crow flies over to Itachi & merges with his body.

Itachi: Nagato remember what we talked about right? you only have one shot so make it count.

Nagato: right!

Itachi glares at Nagato & traps him in a genjutsu. Nagato suddenly starts making hand signs.

Nagato: Plot no Tensai jutsu!

Nagato's body starts repairing his damaged body. Nagato stands on his own & exhales a cold breath. Naruto & Killer B look in shock. scene switches to Kabuto who has a WTF look on his face. The icon for Itachi burst into flames followed shortly by Nagato's icon.

Kabuto: How is this possible!

Killer B: Did you just see that?

Naruto: Yeah it looks as though Nagato took a breath but how is that possible Edo Golems are supposed to be dead.

Nagato: Damn I wasn't able to keep the clay body after all.

Itachi: Well it beats being a puppet. Hey Nagato hit me with a Katon I wana test something.

Nagato uses a Katon jutsu which burns Itachi's left arm. The arm regenerates the burned skin.

Itachi: Ha looks like I'm still immortal.

Naruto: Just what the fuck is going on here?

Nagato: Can't you tell? We just freed ourselves for the jutsu's control that all.

Killer B: Are they friend or foe?

Itachi: O we're definitely not you're friends.

Nagato: But we aren't exactly your enemies ether.

Naruto: Itachi is it true about Konoha's involvement in the.. (interrupted)

Itachi: Did Sasuke return to Konoha?

Naruto: So it's true then?

Itachi: .... He was never supposed to find out the truth. Not from that man... Shit I miscalculated.

Itachi speaking to Nagato through genjutsu: Nagato can you search for my brothers chakra?

Nagato speaking to Itachi through genjutsu: Found him. He's about 5 miles west of here in a cave located by a burial site.

Itachi: Thanks I'm going to find my brother. Make sure Naruto doesn't follow me.

Itachi vanishes

Naruto: You're not leaving me out of this.

Naruto rushes to follow Itachi but is blown back by Nagato's Shinra Tensai.

Nagato: Sorry Naruto but Itachi needs to handle this alone. It is his brother after all. If you resist I'll be forced to stop you.

Hoax or not, it's better than what Kishi will inevitably produce.

IXI ANIMO IXI 07-20-2011 03:43 PM

it was a tad bit out there......with the joking and all but, ya you should have kept it goin

would have been a good read for sure

k-lai 07-20-2011 04:30 PM

^Dude it was a gud read....

Vishnu 07-20-2011 04:34 PM

I predict no Sasuke.

Gakure 07-20-2011 05:16 PM

I dont see nagato and naruto fighting again. It will serve no interest. But it will be good to see how Naruto does against Itachi's. U know, with the yellow flash and all that.

satansilent 07-20-2011 05:28 PM

if a serious fight happen here then Killerbee going down for sure..

Vishnu 07-20-2011 07:27 PM

Of course he will go down. Let me make a long term pred. Madara will get hachibi, will somehow make sasuke beat the shit out of Naruto , but it will be the new "boy who lived" ( kishi pointed at that with kushina's survival after the beast's extraction). Madara will become juubi's jink and somehow through power of love and stuff , Naruto will preach the shit out of the bastard.

King Leonin 07-20-2011 08:46 PM

Thank You Kishi, i have fuel for a prediction that i am quitte excited to write!!!!

by the way this IS jericho uzimaki, i don't have my password memorized, so when i use another PC i have this account, hope that isn't against any rules!!