Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Anime (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Neji vs. Shino (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=7334)

Impulse 08-15-2005 06:54 PM

Neji vs. Shino

Neji has Byakugan and Hyuuga style TaiJutsu while Shino has his chakra-eating bugs. Neji's attacks are based on sending his own chakra into his opponent's body to stop/redirect the chakra flow. Shino uses bugs to attack and defend him. So if Neji attacks Shino and sends his chakra into him, would the bugs inside Shino eat the chakra Neji sent in?

Who would win? Neji or Shino?

Maes 08-15-2005 06:57 PM

Hmm...intresting thought. Yeah, im gonna say Neji, Yeah. :\

julioc 08-15-2005 07:49 PM

mmmm neji or shino? neji is very strong but shino beat kankuro, and kankuro is not a weak guy and we havent seen a lot of shino..... i think that neji will win, because he is a genius and he was able to beat a guy that is not a close combat type, i think that is hard if you are a close combat type (that spider guy from the sound).

i think neji.

Smeeeeee 08-15-2005 08:15 PM

i would say neji cause he is the "genius"

Meteorain27 08-15-2005 09:41 PM

Shino, because he could just unleash his bugs and run away. Shino is also an awesome strategist, so I guess he would find a way to beat a guy who has no long range jutsus.

Smeeeeee 08-15-2005 09:45 PM

man if only we can really see what shino can really do. after naruto and sasuke shino is by far the strongest of the rookie genin. if only we can see his full potential of attacks

nelsonkong 08-15-2005 10:42 PM

emm...we haven't really see how shino fight...and i only know shino a lil...
well, good question...i have to reserve my answer to this...well...maybe Neji for now..lol

kidistight 08-15-2005 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smeeeeee
i would say neji cause he is the "genius"

Shino is a genius as well, I think I will go with Shino on this one. I think that Shino would place his chakra eating bugs on Neji and then rush in at him, once Neji tries to deflect Shino's attack the bugs will eat up his chakra.

Impulse 08-16-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kidistight
Shino is a genius as well, I think I will go with Shino on this one. I think that Shino would place his chakra eating bugs on Neji and then rush in at him, once Neji tries to deflect Shino's attack the bugs will eat up his chakra.

Are you sure? Neji has Kaiten which could easily destroy/blow off the bugs.

Akatsuki Shinobi 08-16-2005 03:18 PM

Shino's bugs are so small thay could go for his blind spot a million at a time.

Impulse 08-16-2005 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Akatsuki Shinobi
Shino's bugs are so small thay could go for his blind spot a million at a time.

Would Shino even know he has a blind spot? I mean, come on, even if the bugs did go in his blind spot, other bugs would be coming at him from other directions too and that's when Neji would use Kaiten to deflect them away and also knock off the bugs on his blind spot as well.

TuffStuff 08-16-2005 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImpulseSeed
Would Shino even know he has a blind spot? I mean, come on, even if the bugs did go in his blind spot, other bugs would be coming at him from other directions too and that's when Neji would use Kaiten to deflect them away and also knock off the bugs on his blind spot as well.

Im sure shino would figure out about neji's blind spot during the fight. Hmm, ill have to go with shino on this one.

Smeeeeee 08-16-2005 08:23 PM

neji will find a way to beat chino somehow like that spider guy

Impulse 08-16-2005 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TuffStuff
Im sure shino would figure out about neji's blind spot during the fight. Hmm, ill have to go with shino on this one.

I highly doubt that. Look back on the episode where Neji fought Kidoumaru. Kidoumaru had attacks that kept Neji far away from him, and that gave him enough time to analyze the way Neji's Byakugan works. That's how he figured the blind spot and I doubt Shino has any time to figure out his blind spot.

YoshiToshi 08-16-2005 11:01 PM

Though Neji is super cool, I think that Shino might have more of a chance of winning.

I think that Shino would use his bugs to block attacks and eat up Neji's chakra. I also think that even if Neji can see 359 degrees, that Shino would find a way, even if he can't hide from Neji's Byakugan.