Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Naruto Manga (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Chapter 549 Discussion (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=73443)

Numinous 07-27-2011 10:13 AM

Chapter 549 Discussion

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/549

Time to read and hope it's somewhat decent.

Edit: Now that I've read it, it's a decent chapter. It seems RSM was dubbed as Chakra Mode (CM) and that damn crow made its return almost 150 chapters after being introduced. But what's up with the eye, it has 4 modified tomoe instead of the traditional 3 of the Sharingan...?!

Dagoro 07-27-2011 10:34 AM

Re: Chapter 549 Discussion

The action was underwhelming for me. Itachi and Nagato are immortal zombies, so you would think that Kishi would amp things up since those two can't die unless sealed. Well, at least we get to find out what the crow is for, finally. MS defense I bet.

That1CheezyGuy 07-27-2011 10:40 AM

I enjoyed the chapter. While the action wasn't great this chapter was better than the past few I've read. I'm just happy to see Itachi do something again.

Also the Edo zombies explaining to their opponent when and how to dodge is getting really old.

Sensei-Q 07-27-2011 10:43 AM

Holy cunt! They're not dead yet! And wtf @that crow's eye. Is Itachi wasting his last trump card already?

That1CheezyGuy 07-27-2011 10:49 AM

I'm betting the crow is going to be some sort of sharingan neutralizer

Numinous 07-27-2011 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 1959331)
Well, at least we get to find out what the crow is for, finally. MS defense I bet.

That's what I think but, then again, Kishi would be stupid to waste such a plot point like this, it's just anti-climatic.

It's like the 6th coffin ending up being Madara's dog, such hype for such disappointment...

Dagoro 07-27-2011 11:00 AM

Quote:

That's what I think but, then again, Kishi would be stupid to waste such a plot point like this, it's just anti-climatic.

It's like the 6th coffin ending up being Madara's dog, such hype for such disappointment...
I used to think it was a message, which would tell Sasuke about the massacre from Itachi's pov followed by something mushy enough to make Sasuke change. However, since Sasuke is a colossal douche that wants no help, something useful for combat would make more sense at this point.

xDD 07-27-2011 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 1959336)

Indeed,but i don't want it be another uber haxx power up..Naruto has a lot of those nowadays, just i hope it's something actually useful but not too overhaxxed..

Also,there is not a 1% chance for it to be intel now!yay,cause i mean..he's right there..can't he just say the thing he wants to say himself while fighting?

PS: Damn! both Bleach and Naruto ended with a good cliffhanger today! I sure hope so next week there is a Shonen jump..

Edit: Dagoro said it first,not intel,i used to think that too but yay it's not information :D

Numinous 07-27-2011 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagoro (Post 1959338)
I used to think it was a message, which would tell Sasuke about the massacre from Itachi's pov followed by something mushy enough to make Sasuke change. However, since Sasuke is a colossal douche that wants no help, something useful for combat would make more sense at this point.

But if that's that, the crow's being used NOW, so that means it won't reach Sasuke, unless the crow is just reacting instead of being used. Perhaps we should wait for the next chapter before drawing any conclusions on it.

jericho Uzimaki 07-27-2011 11:22 AM

itachi said "let's see what happens" so if it was a ONE TIME thing i think he would have said "No not this, not now" or something like that.

P.A: stop complaining JUST to complain. everyone wanted to know what Itachi gave Naruto, well here you go you will see.(obviously a Genjutsu defense,at least)
People wanted to see Nagato fight with just himself well there you go he is fighting AND can move on his own.
PLUS, the Edo's are warning their opponents because they DON'T want to defeat them. If you notice the ones that wanted to fight(swordsman,Hanzo etc.) didn't give any warning or strategy against them.
Just stand back and think before you complain {hmmm, is this a valid complaint or am i being overly picky ?}

example of valid complaint:
"Kishi is making Naruto seem like an idiot for someone that has accomplished what he has!"

example of invalid complaint:
"Why can he just do thee things all of a sudden" or "Gaara has become rainbow blah blah blah"
1st, you complain Naruto is on the island for so long, when he does something you fail to realize he WAS TRAINING on the island.
2nd, He just found out his MOTHER actually loved him, the key to his ultimate hatred and loneliness. Grow up thinking the one that gave you life hated you , then years later your father tells you no, she loved you more than anything, kinda hits home. You heartless no sense of realistic emotional story telling moron.

Anyway i liked the chapter, i liked seeing Itachi do more than just Sharinghan moves. Also it was cool how Samehada had the swords inside it. Technically Bee has two partners not counting Naruto!

Numinous 07-27-2011 11:37 AM

Quote:

Just stand back and think before you complain {hmmm, is this a valid complaint or am i being overly picky ?}
No, you're not being picky, you're being arrogant. Who the hell are you to say what people can complain about or not? Last time I checked, freedom of speech is still applied in the forum.

You can make a counterpoint to other's complaints, like you did, but asking for them to not express their opinion is just wrong.

Vengeance 07-27-2011 11:41 AM

Wow Kishi stop copying my joke writings... Itachi actually pulled out his crow from Naruto.

Edit: I wonder if Kishi actually has the balls to turn Itachi into Kikyo...

xDD 07-27-2011 11:45 AM

Oh btw just for the complainers thing, there will always be complainers in a forum,if there aren't any complains then something's wrong

jericho Uzimaki 07-27-2011 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Numinous (Post 1959345)
No, you're not being picky, you're being arrogant. Who the hell are you to say what people can complain about or not? Last time I checked, freedom of speech is still applied in the forum.

You can make a counterpoint to other's complaints, like you did, but asking for them to not express their opinion is just wrong.

So why do you guys ALWAYS get on KYF?

always telling NOT to say anything about Yin & Yang?

If you ALL can do that to HIM, then I can say something to EVERYONE myself. (like you said freedom of speech)

Besides Numi, you have complained as well as i have complained. I just threw in maybe we should think about our complaint first, "least ye be corrected on how wrong ye truly are".

So let's NOT turn this into one of those 5 page arguments about ONE post okay?

vivos comentarios y debate!

長いライブの意見や議論 !

The Special One 07-27-2011 11:53 AM

Isn't kind of counter-productive to control their movements but not remove their personalities? Just putting that out there.