Fandom Forums

Fandom Forums (http://www.fandom.com/forums//index.php)
-   Debates Section (http://www.fandom.com/forums//forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   Fear of Death? (http://www.fandom.com/forums//showthread.php?t=7582)

Tsyukomi 08-22-2005 03:57 AM

Fear of Death?

yeah.. I have a fear of death... sometimes it totally freaks me out when I think about death indepths!.... Sometimes it's amazing how the mind can impact the way you feel emotionally!....

When I think about me no longer existing in this world, while the rest of the world is still going on with everyone else in it living their lives.... it totally freaks me out! Sometimes I can not sleep at night when I start to have these thoughts! So I have to try really hard to think about happy thoughts!...

Probably something I fear most is the death of a lost of a love one!.... If I ever had to see my mom go through death!.... I'd be super sad!.... Probably words can not begin to describe the pain, the sadness I would have to go through... I probably won't even know how painful it is until it happens to me, which I hope will not be anytime soon!.... I don't know wat I would do if a death happens in my family!... I love my family to death!.. my Grandma, uncles, aunties, lil cute cousins, mom, brother, etc...

ramahaad 08-22-2005 07:30 AM

shit, i cant wait to die.....

Tsyukomi 08-23-2005 01:56 AM

nice ramahead.. why?

ramahaad 08-23-2005 11:45 AM

lifes a bitch, just having a bad time at the moment.
dont really want to die.
lifes just really tedious right now.
and by the way its ramahAAd, 2 a's.
but its ram for short :)

KageSenin 08-23-2005 12:38 PM

depends on situation

Kakashi.TheHeartsofTwo 08-23-2005 02:41 PM

i fear death i fear one day i might not see anybody...i fear if god is not real...i would see darkness forever..

<DaNTe> 08-23-2005 03:00 PM

If it comes it comes. I've been taught that God has written a date.

Deo Death 08-23-2005 10:55 PM

I actually want to see what comes after death but I don't want to leave life either, you know?

/\/ollog 08-23-2005 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramahaad
shit, i cant wait to die.....

Me neither.

Not that I'm a sadist, depressed or anything, I just want to see if anything exists after "life".
I can't fear death, fear of death is foolish.
Inevitable, infact, google that word and the first result makes my point.

Deo Death 08-23-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by /\/ollog
Me neither.

Not that I'm a sadist, depressed or anything, I just want to see if anything exists after "life".
I can't fear death, fear of death is foolish.
Inevitable, infact, google that word and the first result makes my point.

Actually death isn't inevitable. In Pittsburgh or somewhere these doctors revived some stabbed dogs by replacing their blood with a sodium substitue and gave them an electrical shock. Two minutes later the dogs were angrily barking at them.

Tsyukomi 08-24-2005 01:37 AM

yeah... I think dying is something I would kinda look forward to, to see if there is life after death... but.... that time can wait... because I still have some fear about it... because once my physical body is dead... then... I can not come bak to life!.... but..

for RamaHaad wh can't wait to die.... all I can say is that.... death will eventually happen sooner or later.... and might as well be later... because everyone is only given 1 chance to live... and I believe everyone's life is precious... even if their life is not so exciting.

Overall, if anyone can not wait to die... or even want to like commit suicide....... I would recommend to live life to the fullest, because in the end... everyone will die eventually.... so might as well live this life that is given to you! ^^

/\/ollog 08-25-2005 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deo Death
Actually death isn't inevitable. In Pittsburgh or somewhere these doctors revived some stabbed dogs by replacing their blood with a sodium substitue and gave them an electrical shock. Two minutes later the dogs were angrily barking at them.

I read that story.

You're not a dog, also the dog was dead, it was just brought back to life.
Another point is that it'll die again. :p

xredshadowx 08-26-2005 11:58 PM

i dont want to die super old hahaha

Dark Itachi 08-27-2005 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deo Death

Death is inevitable and you'll have to get that fact through your head before you can deal with it. I'm not afraid, when it comes, it comes, I can't stop it. But I beileve I'll be ready when it decides to rear it ugly but magnificent head.

blazin yukasho 08-27-2005 08:04 AM

I dont fear death, i dont give a shit about death, i believe that when i die it was my time, but hell....i sure got alot to do before i die and im not dieing till ive done it.
(And if there is such thing as heaven there better be some fit women there heheheh ^^)